chapter 44

Taylor sighed as she closed her closet after folding her clothes , She was about to walk to Lucy's room when she heard a knock on the door .

She walked to the door thinking it was Emma , But was more than suprised to see Anne Styles standing at her doorway with a fake smile .

"M-mrs.styles ? " She said not believing she was actually standing infront of her , "Good morning Taylor " She said putting on a small smile .

"W-what are you doing here ? " Taylor asked but not in a rude tone , "There's something we have to talk about " she said as she stepped inside .

Taylor looked around and suddenly remembered that Lucy was in her room , She cursed remembering that Harry still didn't tell them about her .

Anne walked to the living room as Taylor followed behind her taking deep breaths , She still remembers that night and how awkward it was .

Anne was about to sit down but quickly stopped when she saw a little girl coming out from a room , "Mommy who's that ? " Lucy asked .

Anne's eyes were wide as she looked at Taylor and back at Lucy , Taylor froze , She looked at Anne and said "i .. I'll be right back" .

She walked to Lucy and lifted her up , She took her inside the room and stayed with her for a while , Anne slowly sat down .

Why did that girl call Taylor mom ? , Could it be ? , No Harry didn't say anything , No this is impossible my son is not dating a single mother , No .

Anne thought and soon Tayor closed the door of the room and walked back to her , "Mommy, Huh ? " She said with her eyebrow raised , Taylor nodded her head looking at the ground .

She sat down on the chair facing the couch where Anne was sitting , "And why am i hearing about this untill now ? " She asked never taking her eyes of Taylor while Taylor couldn't even look her in the eyes .

"We ... Me and Harry w-were going to tell you ... soon " She said trying to come up with words , Anne took a breath and said "You are divorced ? " .

Taylor looked at her and shook her head "N-no , My husband died a few years ago " , Anne nodded a little and then looked around the house .

It was silent for a moment untill Taylor asked "Would like to drink something ? " "No , It would be better if i just say what i came here to say " .

Taylor nodded and Anne added "Listen Taylor , I think it's no secret that i don't want you around my son " .

Taylor looked a her and looked down at the floor , She played with her nails as Anne said "And i think we both know why ".

Taylor lifted her head and said "No , i don't know why " as politely as she can be , Anne faked a smile and said "Don't play so innocent Miss Swift , I know why you are going around my son " .

Taylor looked at her and said "Why ? " , honestly wanting to know what this woman thinks of her .

"Money " Was all she said , Taylor looked at her in disbelieve feeling offended , "I mean what else would a girl like you would be doing with my son " she added making Taylor furious , a girl Like you , Those words hit her like a knife .

"You can not come to my house and accuse me of that "  She said trying to control herself but inside she was on fire .

"It's the truth " Anne said , Taylor stood up and said "I think it would be better if you leave now " .

Anne smiled and grabbed her purse , She started looking for something and when Taylor looked at her she saw her pull out a big envelope , She threw it on the table and as she did it opened and you could see that there was money inside , A lot of it .

"I think this should be enough for you to get away from my son " Anne said looking at the money .