chapter 13

Harry's house is in the picture :) .   

Harry was in his bed , on his back looking at the ceiling , Smiling , He couldn't get Taylor out of his mind , He never felt this way before towards someone , But at the same time , he feels bad because she doesn't know who he really is , Harry sighed and then sat on the bed .

He grabbed his phone  and decided to call Taylor , The moment he heared her voice he smiled wide and ran his fingers through his hair laying back on the bed .

He kept talking to her for over an hour , It's around 10 pm , Harry's mom was passing by his room when she heared him laugh , She tried to walk away but then she heared him laugh again .

She didn't hear Harry laugh for such a long time , Ever since his father started getting sick , She has never seen him happy or laughing . 

She walked closer to the door and listened carefully .

" I can't wait to see you tomorrow ... " He said , "Okay , goodnight Taylor " He said and put his phone down smiling .

Anne realized he was talking with a girl , She smiled and got excited quick , because she always wanted to see Harry dating again , he didn't go out with any girl for over a year or so , And to her this is important .

She walked away from the door with the biggest smile ever , Harry opened the door and walked downstairs .

He walked to the huge kitchen , and grabbed a bottle of water taking a sip , He turned off the lights and then walked outside to the garden to get fresh air .

Meanwhile , Taylor was in her bed covered in blankets , She smiled closing her eyes and snuggling closer to her little daughter who wanted to sleep in her mother's bed tonight .

       The next Day :

Taylor and Harry were walking side by side , he took her to a really nice restaurant and then decided to go for a walk .

It was really windy and cold , But They decided to walk anyway , As they walked their arm kept brushing against each other , Taylor felt goosebumps form all over her skin , She looked at the floor and Harry smiled , His fingers slowly grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together .

Taylor blushed and then looked at him , He smiled and brought her even closer to his side , Taylor stared at the distance and thought about her feelings for Harry , She doesn't know what this is , what's happening between them , But what she does know is that she does feel something for him , She doesn't know what it quite is , Every time she talks to him on the phone she feels like she could talk for hours and hours , Every time she's out with him , she almost doesn't notice how the time flies , And every time he tells her a compliment she blushes like crazy and whenever he holds her hand , a strange feeling runs down her body .

She doesn't know how to put all of that in one word , one feeling , Is it Love ? , she doesn't think so , because she thinks it's too soon , too soon to fall in love .

"Taylor ? Tay ? " he said waving his hand in front of her , Taylor shook her head and looked at him "Huh ? ... sorry i got distracted " she said .

" what were you thinking about ? " he asked as they kept walking hand in hand , "i don't know... not much "  she answered making Harry laugh , Taylor looked at him and said "what are you laughing at ? " .

Harry stopped walking causing her to stop too , they stood face to face as Harry stroked her cheek and said "You're so cute " , Taylor blushed and said "was that why you were laughing ? ''  .

Harry laughed a little more and shook his head , he looked at her and said "And you're beautiful " , Taylor could feel her cheeks burning , She smiled and looked down at the ground but harry put his fingers under her chin and made her look at him , "And i want to kiss you " he whispered .

Taylor looked at his green orbs with her blue ones , Time stopped as Harry leaned in and Taylor closed her eyes , He brushed his lips against hers teasing her , Taylor's hands traveled to his neck and pulled him closer causing their lips to meet together in a passionate , eager kiss .

Their lips moved together as if they knew every single curve , Her bottom lip trapped between his , as he nippled on it softly .

Harry smiled through the kiss as he rested his hands on her hips and squeezed a little making a small moan escape Taylor's lips .

Nothing mattered at that time , They forgot they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk and forgot that people were looking , they were in an entirely different world  .

And they never wanted to let go , but they had to , Their lips parted slowly as their eyes opened and their smiles grew bigger .

Harry stroked her cheek as they never took their eyes off each other , He knew in that moment that this wasn't a normal thing , she was special , this was special .