chapter 98 (Part 1)

It was magical, everything since the wedding seemed magical. Taylor felt like it was a dream and she could wake up at any moment. Harry still didn't reveal what is their destination and Taylor was looking out of the window of Harry's private jet as they approached their landing.

She knows it's far away because they have been on the plane for very long hours. This was the first time Taylor has ever flew out of the country and Harry found it quiet amusing how excited yet nervous she was. 

As the pilot announced they are landing Harry took a seat next to Taylor as she bit her lips looking at him. "Aren't you going to tell me where are we?", She asked pouting a little while running her hands down his chest. 

Harry laughed shaking his head and said:" You'll find out very soon. Patience my love". Taylor rolled her eyes at his smirk then laid back in the chair reaching to lace their fingers together.

"Do you think Lucy is going to be okay?", She asked looking at the ceiling and Harry rubbed his thumb across the back of her hand. Taylor and Harry are going away for Two weeks and Lucy was staying with Emma and Andrew and occasionally with Taylor's parents. Taylor had originally planned on letting her parents take care of Lucy but Emma insisted she had to stay with her since she was leaving to the UK right after they get back from their honeymoon and she wanted to spend as much time as she can with Lucy because she's gonna miss her the most.

"She's going to be fine, Babe. Besides if something happens then Emma will surely let us know", He reassured her adding:" Don't worry, you know how much Lucy loves Emma. I'm sure she won't have any problems". 

"You're right", She spoke then smiled sweetly at him as he ran his finger down her cheek. "My beautiful wife", He whispered and she blushed. She still didn't quite get used to it yet, That she's Harry Styles' wife. A thousand girl would do anything to be n her position at this moment and she's aware of just how lucky she was that she has a remarkable man like Harry to call a husband.

"I Love you Harry", She whispered as her eyes fell on his lips. Harry's smile grew bigger as he leaned in and locked their lips together. He didn't rush it or push too hard. It was sweet, slow and tender, Harry figured he had two weeks of just the to of them together, there was no need to rush things.

Taylor smiled when his fingers ran down the side of her body slightly tickling her. She broke the kiss but only to press small pecks on his lips as she cupped his face in her small hands. 

Minutes later the plane touched down and they were free to leave. Harry had someone take their luggage out of the plane and to the car that was waiting for them in the empty field outside. Harry smiled as he stood by the door to admire the view. The field they were in was just by the beach and it was a remarkable view indeed.

Taylor was in the back fixing her hair that was a bit messed up due to her sleeping halfway through the flight. She walked up to Harry and he helped her out of the door and down the stairs. She gasped in awe at the beauty around her and turned around to Harry. "Were are we, Hazza?", She asked as Harry put on his sunglasses and smirked. "Welcome to Greece, Baby", He said opening his arms wide as Taylor's eyes widened . "Are you serious?", She asked and Harry nodded his head. He didn't even realize it before he smuggled in kisses and hugs from Taylor. He laughed as she wrapped her legs around his waist and laughed as well. "I love you, I Love you, I Love you , I Love you so much" she repeated and Harry chuckled before kissing her cheek and returning back an 'I love you too'.

"Oh Wow", Taylor exclaimed as she looked out of the window of the car taking them to their destination. As Taylor's eyes were fixed on the beauty surrounding them, Harry's were studying her face. He loved her look of aw and excitement. It wasn't his first time in Greece but it was hers and he didn't blame her because the first time he was here he was acting the same as well. It was a breathtaking place, no doubt.