chapter 56

Taylor's laughter filled the room as they both layed on the couch with only a blanket covering their naked bodies .

Harry was tickling her sides and she squirmed underneath him , "Harry stop!" She laughed throwing her head back .

Harry was laughing on top of her also , He stopped and kissed her forehead . She wrapped her arms around his neck as her laughter started to die down .

He kissed her cheek and she smiled . Her phone started ringing and she tried to reach her arm out to grab it from the table but Harry started kissing her neck and smirking .

"Harry!" She laughed pushing him away and he fell to her side , She grabbed her phone and picked up when she saw that Emma was calling .

"Hello Emma ? "  , Taylor said and waited for Emma to answer but only to hear a cute little giggle  and Lucy's voice saying "No mommy it's me " .

Taylor gasped and then smiled "Lucy??!! Baby i missed you so much " , Harry smiled at her and then started kissing her shoulder as she talked with Lucy .

Taylor : You've been a good girl right ? , You didn't cause trouble for aunte Emma ?

Lucy: Yes mommy i've been a good girl , Are you proud of me ?

Taylor :Of course i am sweety ...

Harry moved to her neck and started kissing and sucking , Taylor closed her eyes and tried focusing on Lucy's voice and not about Harry's mouth on her neck .

Lucy : Mommy aunte Emma wants to talk to you .

Taylor : Okay honey .

Taylor waited for Emma to get on the phone when Harry started to kiss down her chest between her breasts .

"Hi Emma " She said trying to hold back her moans . Harry was aware of what he was doing and he smirked against her soft skin .

His hand ran down her side and then came back to her breasts , palming and caressing . He felt Taylor's fingers on his hair tugging and trying to pull him away as she kept talking to Emma on the phone .

Harry smiled to himself before disappearing completely under the blanket , Taylor's breath got caught in her throat as she felt her legs being spread and Harry's hot breath .

She bit her lip and tried to push him away but she heared him laugh and she closed her eyes and put her hand on her forehead , Emma said something but Taylot wasn't focusing .

Taylor : Sorry Emma , what did you say ?

Emma: I asked you when were you coming back .

"Oh ... I'll be ba-.... " Taylor was cut off by her own moan escaping from her mouth when she felt Harry's tongue on her center , She quickly covered her mouth with her eyes wide .

Emma : Tay ? Are you ok ?

"Uh ... Yeah i'm fine , of course , why wouldn't i be ? " , She said quickly making Harry laugh between her legs .

She swears she was going to kill him , "uhm ... ok , I think i know what's going on " Emma said "I'm gonna leave you to whatever you two are doing , I'll call you later " , Taylor could feel her smile because she knows her friend .

Taylor : Oh , Uhm we're not doing anything Emma ...

She said closeing her eyes and throwing her head back when she felt Harry's tongue on her again , "Yeah right  , Call me when you're done " Emma laughed and Taylor threw her phone on the table as soon as Emma hung up .

She threw the blanket away to see Harry between her legs . His hands holding her hips down . His eyes piercing at her and she felt him smile against her .

She threw her head back as she tangled her fingers in his hair releasing a loud groan , "Harryyy" She moaned biting her lip hard .

She was worked up and it didn't take long to feel her orgasm building up . Her legs started to shake but Harry's hands kept them pinned down .When he felt that she was close he started using his fingers too , Driving her faster over the edge.

Soon she was panting and moaning louder , "Babe , Harryyyyyy" She screamed throwing her head back as she let go .

She started shaking underneath him as he came back to her kissing her forehead , He held her close and whispered to her "i got you baby , It's ok " as she came down from her high .

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy . He pushed some hair back from her forehead and kissed her .

" I-i hate you " , she said catching her breath .Harry laughed and then kissed her cheek "Well i love you too " .

He felt her hit his chest but it was too weak he almost felt it , he kissed her hand and then layed down next to her on the couch after grabbing the blanket from the ground and covering them .

She lazily rested her head on his shoulder and then whispered "I have to go home "  , Harry groaned and said "No , please don't " .

Taylor: It's getting late Harry .

Harry sighed and then nodded his head . She lifted her head and smiled tiredly at him . "I really enjoyed last night and today , I don't want you to go "  , He pouted and Taylor laughed .

She kissed his chest and said " You can come over tonight and spend the night with me but no dirty things " .

"Taylorrr!!!", He whined and Taylor laughed even more , "Harry my daughter will be in the room next to us " .

"So ? , we can keep quiet " , Harry shrugged and Taylor hit his chest , "Harry if you want to spend the night with me then fine , But NO dirty things , And if you want to stay here all alone in this big house then that's fine by me " She teased with a smirk . Even though she wanted him to go home with her .

Harry sighed and said "Fine , fine , I guess we'll just cuddle then , I love cuddling " , Taylor kissed his cheek and said "Okay then , we should get dressed so that we can leave before it gets dark " .

"No , let's just stay here for a few more minutes then we can go " He said pulling her closer and closing his eyes .

Taylor smiled looking at him , She kissed the tip of his nose and then rested her head back on his shoulder .