chapter 15

Taylor was peacefully sleeping when she felt a hand on her shoulder shaking her , she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them , she saw Lucy standing next to the couch holding a teddy bear , she then looked at Harry who was sleeping next to her .

"Mommy wake up ... " Lucy said looking at Harry and then her , Taylor nodded her head and climbed over Harry so she can get up from the couch , She stood up and then pulled the blanket up covering him , She lifted Lucy up and kissed her cheek "good morning baby " .

Lucy : Good morning .

She sat her on the kitchen counter and then she started making her breakfast , Next she went to her room and took a shower , She got dressed and brushed her hair .

When she got out of her room she saw Harry sitting with Lucy talking in the kitchen , When he saw her he smiled and said "Good morning "  .

"Morning " she said as she grabbed a plate and took a seat next to him .

               Later That day : 

Harry walked inside the mansion closing the door behind him , He was going upstairs when his mother stopped him .

"Harry ?"  she said getting out of the living room ,  "Yes Mom ? " He said turning around and looking at her .

"Where were you last night ?, i got worried "  She said walking closer to the stairs , "Uhm ... i was at my friend's house ... " he answered .

Anne raised her eyebrow and asked "What friend ? " , Harry sighed and said "Just a friends mom " He said and turned around walking upstairs .

Anne smirked knowing he was at that girl's house he was talking to on the phone the other day , She chuckled and walked back to the living room .

Harry walked inside his room and closed the door , he went to the bathroom and stripped , he turned on the water and stepped inside the shower .

When he was finished , he got dressed and then went downstairs to see his father but only to find his mother and a girl sitting on the chair , her back facing him .

Harry's eyes widened and then slowly tried to turn around because he knew who it was , But his mother saw him and said "Ahh Harry , come here " . Harry cursed and then turned around with a fake smile .

He walked to closer to them and the girl stood up and opened her arms and hugged him saying "Hello Harry "  .

Harry: Hi paige .

He pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair , "How are you ? you never call or ask about how i'm doing , huh ? " She asked with her hair on her waist .

Harry rolled his eyes and said "Busy at work "  , "That's always your excuse , Isn't it ? " She said with a smirk .

Harry faked a smile and said "uhm ... i wish i could stay and talk but i have to go see dad and then go to work , so goodbye " He said , Before he could leave , Paige kissed his cheek and said " see you later " .

Harry turned around and started walking , He sighed heavily , He can't stand her , Paige Reifler is the daughter of one of the biggest buisness man in the country and a close friend of The Styles' Family , She's very spoiled , Gets everything she needs , except for Harry .

Ever since they were born , They were friends , But at some point Harry couldn't stand her , because she got too clingy , She always flirts with him , She's head over heels for him , But Harry never fell for her .

Harry went upstairs to see his father , He stayed talking with him For about 10 minutes before leaving to work , Too bad for him , Paige stopped him before he could go and asked him for a ride .

He tried saying No but him mother glared at him , And he sighed , She got inside his car and he took a deep breath before getting in .