chapter 88

Taylor sat with her legs crossed on the bed with a blanket covering her as she watched Harry get dressed.

She doesn't usually wake up as early as Harry did but that morning she had no choice when Harry showered her with kisses all over her face then started teasingly touching her. It didn't take long and she was on top of him moving up and down on him.

Harry loved those kind of morning and that's why he had the biggest grin on his face as he buttoned his dress shirt and then put on his black blazer on top.

He walked back to the bed after spraying on the cologne that Taylor loved the most out of his cologne collection. She smiled as he approached the bed and then climbed on top. Opening her arms for him, He quickly wrapped his arms around her bare body causing Taylor to fall back on her back with small giggles.

"I Love you", He whispered pressing a line from behind her ear down her neck reaching the top of her chest. Harry smiled at the love bite on the soft skin of her breast.

He kissed the red spot and then climbed back up to her face. Taylor bit her lip as she stared at him. Her arms circled his neck and she pulled him down for a kiss before burying her face in the crook of his neck.

She inhaled his scent and sighed in content. "Do you have to go?", She asked with a muffled voice. Harry kissed her shoulder and said:"Yes Baby. I have a very important meeting today and I can't miss it or else my father will kill me".

Taylor chuckled and then pulled away saying:" But can't you stay for a little while before you go?". Harry smirked and said:" And why is that?".

Taylor smiled and shrugged. Her hand moved slowly down his chest to his stomach then to the front of his pants. She looked at him with a shy smile and Harry laughed before kissing her forehead. He pressed a small kiss behind her ear and then whispered:" This morning wasn't enough?".

Taylor shook her head with a giggle and Harry smirked. "Well, Maybe we can do something about that when i get home tonight". His hand covered her left breast as he rolled the tight little nub between his thumb and finger, tugging on it then slowly squeezing it. Taylor's eyes fell close with a small sigh. Harry kissed the corner of her mouth and then looked at the watch on his wrist.

"I should start going, Baby", He said sitting up and pulling Taylor up with him. She hugged him one last time and then bit her lip before saying:"You're keeping your promise for tonight, right?".

Harry laughed and said:"Eager much?". She hit his chest with a pout and he frowned before saying:" Don't worry, baby. Tonight i will drive you wild. I promise".

Taylor was pleased with his answer as she kissed him one last time before he stood up from the bed and fixed his hair.