chapter 5

"  how could you do this to meTaylor ?... you promised me " His blue eyes staring right into hers , Tears ran down her cheek as she heared him say those words .

" you said you'll never love anyone else but me , you promised meTaylor ... " he kept going bringing more tears into her eyes .

"Z..Zac... " she finally spoke , her voice shaking and tears falling , "i'm sorry ... " she said reaching her hand to him , he reached his and when their hands were about to touch , she heared screams everywhere and suddenly a car came crashing into him .

"NO .... ZAC!!!!!!! NO please no ...... NOOOOOOOO!!!... " she yelled .

"Taylor , taylor wake up .... wake up Taylor "  Emma shook Taylor's shoulders trying to wake her up but Taylor kept screaming and yelling .

"TAYLOR  ... " she said with a loud voice , Taylor immediatly opened her eyes and started panting , she looked around the room and then looked at Emma .

"E... Emma ... " she cried as Emma leaned down and hugged her , Taylor cried as she hugged her best friend tight .

Emma: It's ok Taylor ... shh it's ok ...

She said rubbing her back as Taylor cried more and more , This wasn't the first time Emma witnessed Taylor like this , Taylor always had nightmares after her husband 'Zac'  passed away .

But she didn't have nightmares for over one year now , Emma thought that Taylor moved on but clearly she didn't .

Taylor shook in Emma's arms , Emma slowly pulled out of the hug and then whispered to Taylor "i'll go get you some water , ok ? " , Taylor nodded and then Emma kissed her forehead before leaving .

Taylor sat on the bed and pulled the covers on top of her , her shoulders were still shaking and she was still crying .

She closed her eyes and tried to take deep breath but she was panting so hard , Her hands were shaking as she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged herself .

It's been such a long time since Zac came up in her dreams and it always scared her whenever she sees him , she doesn't know why but she just gets scared .

This dream wasn't very different than the others , except this time he talked to her , Whenever she dreamed about him , he would never talk , they would just stare at eachother untill the dreams ends in the same exact way , A car crashing into Zac and Taylor yelling and crying .

But this time he talked and she heared his voice , she felt like it was really happening .

Emma came back with a glass of water , she sat down on the bed and gave it to Taylor , Taylor took a sip and then put it down on the nightstand . 

Emma looked at her and then rubbed her shoulder , Taylor looked up at her and said "he talked to me Emma ... he t-talked to me ... " Her voice still breaking .

Emma sat closer to her and ran her fingers in Taylor's hair , She knows how hard it is for Taylor , even though she never met Zac , she knows how much of a great man he was , she knew that because of all of the things Taylor told her about him .

She also knows how much Taylor loved him , she knows that she loved him more than her own life and when they had Lucy she felt like her life was compelete , but her joy didn't last long because only a month after she lost the love of her life , the man she always leaned on , the man that cared about her and loved her so much , It's hard to lose someone and know that they are never coming back again , never .

Emma sat next to Taylor and put her arm around her shoulder , Taylor leaned her head on Emma shoulder and tried to calm herself down .

Even though she was suprised that he talked to her , she was more shocked about what he talked about , she was finally trying to move on from everything but he comes back and reminds her of her promise , the promise she made to him when she was 3 months pregnant with their beloved little girl .

    Flashbacks :

"Babe !!!! "  Taylor yelled from the couch , Zac came running to the living room "what ? what is it ? " he asked her checking if everything's alright .

"i wanna cuddle " she said in a cute voice , Zac sighed and said "that's why you yelled like that ? " .

Taylor nodded laughing , He laughed and walked to the couch , he sat down and she sat in his lap then he covered himself and Taylor with the blanket that was at the end of the couch .

She rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat , Lately Zac has been Helping all around the house , he would cook dinner , lunch , breakfast , clean the house and everything else because he got so protective over Taylor after she got pregnant .

She's now three months pregnant , Her baby bump is showing a little but not much , Zac put his hand on her belly and rubbed in slow circles , Taylor smiled and closed her eyes enjoying his touch .

"Babe ? " he asked in a low voice , "yes ? " she replied .

"what should we name the baby ? " He asked already thinking about names in his head , Taylor lifted her head and looked at him and said "don't you think it's a bit too soon ? "  .

Zac shook his head and said " i really want to think of names from now ... i'm just so excited Tay " , Taylor smiled sweetly and then asked "well do you have anything in mind ? " .

Zac nodded laughing a little , "if it's a girl i think we should name her either Lucy or Mila and if it's a boy we should name it Mason or David after my father "  he said smiling widely making Taylor smile as well , "i like those names , they're cute ! " .

Zac stroked her cheek and said "you're cute " , Taylor laughed a little and then kissed him sweetly .

I love you Zac " she said looking straight into his blue eyes , Zac smiled a loving smile and kissed her nose and said "i love you too Taybear " .

She laughed and hid her face in his chest , she giggled softly before pressing a kiss on his neck .

"you're the love of my life , I'll never love anyone as much as i love you zac ... " she said being serious. .

"promise ? "  he asked playing with her hair  ,  " i promise baby " she said flashing him a cute smile .

                End of flashbacks .