chapter 69

Taylor groaned when she felt a small hand on her shoulder waking her from her sleep, She rolled over and saw Lucy standing by the bed .

She tuned on the lights and sat on the bed opening her arms out for Lucy, "What's wrong baby?", She asked as Lucy climbed in her lap and hid her head in Taylor's neck .

"I can't sleep", She whined and Taylor smiled before giving her a kiss on the side of her face. She Flipped them over in bed so That Lucy was laying on her side and Taylor as well .

She played with the small pieces of hair and said:"Why can't you sleep sweetie?", Lucy just shrugged and snuggled closer to Taylor until she had her head on Taylor's chest .

Taylor closed her eyes and kept playing with Lucy's hair. It got silent and Taylor thought Lucy has fallen asleep but when she reached her arm out to turn the lights off, Lucy lifted her head and looked at her mom .

"Don't turn the lights off mommy", She said with a small voice and Taylor frowned."What's wrong honey?" .

Lucy shrugged and said:"I'm scared" .

Taylor sighed and then wrapped her arms around her. She kissed the top of her head and then Lucy said:" Mommy ?"

"Hmm?"

"Why isn't Harry uncle coming here anymore?", She rested her chin against Taylor's chest and Taylor sighed. Lucy has been asking about him a lot and she always told her he was busy but she felt like she didn't have to lie anymore. She ran her finger down Lucy's cheek and said:"Uhm... He isn't coming here anymore because ... Because mommy did something wrong and uncle Harry got mad..." .

Lucy frowned and said:"what did you do mommy?" .

Taylor bit her lip before saying:"Now is not the time to talk about this Lucy, Come on let's go to sleep" .

"But you did something wrong not me, Why doesn't he come and see me?", Lucy sat sitting up on the bed with a pout .

Taylor looked at her with a sad face. She knows how much she loves Harry and how much she enjoyed having him around. And now it's all Taylor's fault he's gone .

Taylor sighed and said "Lucy come on, try to go to sleep , we'll talk about this later, Ok ?" .

Lucy shrugged and then fell down on the bed, Taylor reached her arm out and turned the lights off . She snuggled closer to Lucy and wrapped her arm around her small body .

"Mommy loves you so much baby" , She whispered before closing her eyes and trying to drift to sleep .

The next day :

Harry walked through the large backyard with his hands in his pockets. He was still thinking about what his father said and we he asked .

It was the worst time to ask for something like that .But Harry knew that his father was right . He doesn't have much time left and his last wish was to see his grandkids .

Harry didn't know how to make that wish come true. He was still breaking inside because of Taylor, He wasn't ready to get married and have kids .

He smiled when he remembered Lucy. He wonders how she's doing , the last time he saw her she was sick . He misses her so much , she always managed to bring a smile to his face .

He sighed before sitting down on a bench . Hid face in his hands , he sighed heavily and then the wildest thought crossed his mind .

He can make his father's wish come true. Of course he can, any girl would throw herself at him just to be a Styles and to have a son holding that name and their fortune .

But Harry had one girl in mind. A girl he could call and work things out. She wasn't a stranger at all and he knew she would do it because he knew her too well .

He took a deep breath and then nodded his head. I can do this , there's no harm in trying . He spoke to himself and grabbed his phone from his pocket .

He went through the numbers until he stopped on her name. He closed his eyes and put the phone near his ear waiting for her to reply .

"Hello ?"

"Hi. It's Harry "

"Yeah, i know ... I haven't heard from you in a while ".

"Yeah. But listen i was thinking if maybe we can talk ?" .

"Oh... About what ?" .

"It's not something to talk about on the phone. If you're free today we can meet " .

"Uhm... Yeah i guess . Is everything alright Harry ?"

Harry bit his lip and said " No , not really ... That's why i need you right now" .