chapter 42

Harry smiled as he put some milk and cookies infront of Lucy , "Thank you ucle Harry " She said in a sweet voice , Harry kissed the top of her head and then walked out from the kitchen to Taylor's room .

She's still sleeping , And after what happened Last night , Harry doesn't blame her , He opened the door and peaked his head inside to see that she's still asleep .

He smiled a little and then stepped inside , He kneeled down on the floor and put his arms on the bed as he studied her face .

She looked so peacefull and Angelic , Her cheeks were a bit red from the warmth of the covers , And her lips were slightly opened .

Harry smiled at her beauty , His hand reaching up to pull her hair off of her face , He pressed a small kiss to her forehead , He stood up and pulled the covers over her a little bit more .

He smiled as He stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him , Walking to the kitchen , Lucy looked at him and said "Is mommy sleeping ? " "Yes , she is " He said as he took a seat next to Lucy and started having breakfast that he made earlier .

"She scared me last night " She said looking down at her milk , Harry looked at her with a sad smile "She did ? " He asked .

Lucy nodded and then took a sip , putting the cup down she looked at Harry as he said "There was no need to be afraid , She just had a nightmare that's all ... Besides I'm here , You know i can never let anyone hurt you or your mother , right ? " .

Lucy smiled wide and then nodded her head "I know uncle Harry "   , Harry laughed a little and then kissed her cheek and said "Now finish your breakfast , so that we can go out " .

"Where are we going ? " He heared someone say from behind , He turned around and saw Taylor standing by the doorway , Still in her Pj's and her short hair was a little messy from sleep .

Lucy jumped from her chair and ran to her mother who picked her up , "Good morning Mommy " Lucy said as she hugged her mother tight .

Taylor smiled and rubbed her back "Good morning princesse " she said making Lucy giggle against her neck .

Taylor kept rubbing Lucy's back while hugging her as she looked at Harry and gave him a small smile , Harry stood up from his chair and walked to them , "Good morning" He said kissing the top of her head .

"Morning " She whispered softly against His neck , Lucy started to wiggle herself out of Taylor's hug , Taylor laughed and put her down , Lucy looked at Harry and asked " Where are we going uncle Harry ?" .

Harry looked down at her and then at Taylor before looking back at Lucy "Well i was thinking maybe we can go to the amusement park , I remember your mom telling me that you have never been to one before " He said and as soon as Lucy heared that she started screaming and jumping up and down in joy .

Harry laughed and kneeled down kissing her cheek and making her stop "But we can't go unless you finish your breakfast" He said .

Lucy stopped and then ran to her chair and finished her breakfast , Harry laughed shaking his head and then looked back at Taylor who was smiling lovingly at him .

He put his hand on her waist and then they walked out of the kitchen back to her room , "Are you ok ? " He asked as he sat down on the bed and Taylor went to her closet to pick out her clothes .

"Yeah " She said as she started looking through her clothes , "Are you sure Taylor ? " He asked again , She picked up a shirt and some jeans and didn't looked at him while saying " Yes i'm sure " .

Harry sighed realizing she's trying to avoid talking about last night , She stopped and looked at him , She closed the closet and then walked to bed , leaning down a little she kissed his cheeks and said "I'm fine Harry " .

She gave him a small smile but Harry didn't believe her because when he looked into her eyes , He could see that she wasn't fine at all .

"I'm just going to take a shower , Can you watch Lucy for me ? " She asked , And Harry nodded his head a little .

He kissed her forehead standing up before walking out of the room , Taylor let out a deep sigh after he left , She walked to the bathroom and stepped into the shower after turning the water on .

As soon as the warm water hit her body , The tears that she has been holding started falling down her cheeks as she rested her forehead against the wall and whispered "I'm not fine Harry , I'm not fine at all ... " .

Hi guys, I hope you all are doing fine , I just wanted to wish a Happy 'Mawlid Nabawi' To everyone who is celebrating it these days , And to those who aren't i wish you have a lovely day :) .