chapter 36

Harry was in his car that was parked infront of the beach , He wants to call Taylor so bad , He misses her so bad .

He grabs his phone and dials her number , It kept ringing but nothing , No answer, He sighed putting it down , He rested his forehead against the steering wheel and took a deep breath , Just a few seconds later his phone starts ringing .

He quickly grabs it and answers , "Harry ? " Her soft voice spoke making him feel much better , "Harry are you there ? " She says and he quickly answers "Yeah , I'm here " "I've noticed you called me , I'm sorry i didn't pick up i was putting Lucy in bed "She said .

He smiles and looks out at the beach "It's ok " He says , They both stay silent for a moment untill Taylor says "I miss you " , Harry closes his eyes and imagines her sitting in bed , covered with blankets , The only light shining through the room was the light of the moon .

He sighed and said "I miss you too Taylor " , He can almost feel her smile , "Are you Okay Harry ? " She asks .

He keeps his eyes closed and thinks , What should he tell her , He isn't because his mother just tried ruining everything , His mother just tried setting him up .

"I'm fine Tay " He says with a small sigh, Taylor quickly says "No Harry , I can feel that you're not , What's wrong ? , tell me " .

Harry smiles knowing she was worried about him , At least someone does , He thought , "Taylor , I'm fine , I just ... I want to be with you so bad right now "  He says opening his eyes and stares at the sea .

"I'll be coming back after tomorrow and we can spend as much time as you want together " She says , Harry felt a little better knowing that in just two days he gets to hold her and tell her how much he loves her again .

"Taylor ? " He says , "Mhm ? " She answers , "What are you doing right now ? " He asks , He could hear her chuckle and he smiles , "Well , I'm sitting in my old bed , Covered in many blankets , drinking hot chocolate and talking to you " She says .

He stays silent and imagines he was there with her , Holding her with blankets wrapped around them , She sips on some hot chocolate and he laughs seeing she has some left on top of her lips , He would lean down and lick it , then slowly kisses her lips , Tasting it while his hand strokes her hair gently .

"Harry ? " Taylor calls snapping him out of his thoughts , He shakes his head and says "I love you Taylor swift " , He doesn't wait for her to say it back because he knows she's not ready yet , At least not for now , And he won't pressure her .

"Are you tired ? " He asks , "Hmm " She said and he can feel her nod , "We had so much fun tonight , Me and Lucy and my parents went out and walked through Nashville streets , Lucy looked so Happy , She said that she never wants to leave " Taylor says and Harry laughs a little before saying "You took the presents i brought for Lucy with you right ? " .

"Yes , She'll open them tomorrow morning and i will open mine also just like i promised " She says , Harry smiles and says "I hope you'll like them " "I'm sure i will Harry " She says back .

They stay silent after that , listening to eachother's breathing , "Are you by the beach ? " Taylor asks with a tired voice , "Yeah , How did you know ? " He asks .

"I can hear the waves , What are you doing there anyways ?, It's freezing , Are you trying to Kill yourself ? " She asks and Harry laughs , "Don't worry , I'm in my car , And i just needed some fresh air so i came here " He says .

"You are so weird Harry styles " She says and he chuckles , It's amazing how she can make him forget about everything , He totally forgot about his mother and what happened earlier when Talking to Taylor .

She made him smile, Laugh , And he never really met someone who can change his mood like that .

He heared Taylor yawn and he said "Tay , If you're tired then just go to sleep " "But i want to stay talking to you " She said .

"We'll talk tomorrow , Now go to sleep , Good night "  ,  "Goodnight Harry"  ,She said .

"I love you Tay ..." He said and then hung up .