chapter 43

"Mommy mommy look ... That's sooooo big!!!! " Lucy exclaimed poitning at the ferris wheel through the car window , Taylor smiled and said "Yes baby , I see it " , Harry took his eyes off the road and looked at Taylor , She was resting her head against the window , She still didn't talk to him about what happened last night , She said she was fine this morning , But he knows she isn't .

He sighed and then looked back at the road , A few seconds later he stopped the car at the parking lot , Taylor helped Lucy get out of the cat and they walked isnide .

That amusement park was very crowded that day, And it was the very first time for Lucy to be there , As they walked side by side , Lucy kept pointing at everything while Harry and Taylor laughed at how excited she was .

"Lucy ? , Which one do you want to ride first? " Harry said kneeling down so that he was at her level , Lucy looked around and then smiled wide and pointed at the carousel , "That!" She said .

Harry smiled and nodded his head "okay then, Let's go " They walked to it , Taylor lifted her up and sat her on the pink and white Unicorn , "Hold on tight baby , ok ? " She said kissing her forehead , Lucy nodded her head with a big smile , Taylor smiled and then stepped down and started walking to Harry who was sitting on the bench , She sat down next to him and watched her little daughter .

He put his arm around her shoulder and looked at her , She turned her gaze to him and gave him a small smile wich he returned , He kissed the top of her head and then looked back at Lucy who was waving at them, They laughed and waved back .

Soon , They started walking around again , Letting Lucy ride whatever she wanted , The smile never left her face that day wich made Taylor feel a little better to see her that happy .

She doesn't know what's wrong with her , She doesn't know why she feels so bad , Of course last night has something to do with it .

She feels embarrassed becasue Harry saw her like that , He saw her break down like that .

She felt Harry's hand grab hers , She looked down at their hands and smiled , "Are you ok Taylor? " He asked with consern in his voice , Taylor nodded her head and looked away .

"No you're not Tay " He said putting his fingers under her chin to make her look at him , 'Why won't you tell me what's wrong ? " He asked .

Taylor studied his face and then looked at his eyes , That were full with worry , "Harry there's nothing wrong " She said in a soft voice .

He was about to say something but was cut off by Lucy running to them saying "Mommy that was so fun , Come on let's go to  another one " , She grabbed her hand and made her run behind her , Harry sighed and ran his fingers through his hair , He then slowly followed behind them .

The rest of the day went by the same , Lucy was running all around and Harry and Taylor following behind , Taylor tried sometimes to grab harry's hand but he would pull away , And when they walked , He would either walk behind her or infront of her but not by her side .

It was a very long day and the sun just started to set , They decided to wanted to ride the ferris wheel as the last ride of the night before leaving , Lucy sat in Harry's lap while Taylor sat facing them , It started getting dark and as they were up high , They could see all of the lights of the city, Lucy got scared a little and held on tight to Harry who laughed and whispered in her ear "It's ok Lucy " , Taylor smiled seeing how good he was to her , And how good he was to her last night when she wasn't able to take care of her .

Harry looked at her and saw her smiling softly at him , Insead of returning the smile , He turned his face to the side and looked out .Taylor's smile faded as she took a deep breath .

Soon they were back on the ground and Lucy was still in Harry's arm , They walked slowly out and to the car , He put her in the back seat and got in , As Taylor sat down next to him .

The drive was very quiet , Lucy fell asleep and Harry and Taylor didn't talk to eachother .

Harry lifted Lucy up the stairs while Taylor opened the door for them, He took her to her room and when he came back he saw Taylor sitting on the couch waiting for him .

He looked away and went straight to the door , Taylor quickly followed behind him "Harry stop!" She said , He stopped and turned around , "What ? " He asked .

"Where are you going ? " She asked in a soft voice , "Home , Where else would i be going ? " He said in a very rude tone .

Taylor looked down and asked "Why are acting like this ? " "like what ? " He asked .

Taylor shrugged her shoulder and looked up at him "You've been ignoring me all day long , Whenever i try to hold your hand you would pull away , And now you want to leave  " She said playing with her hands .

Harry looked at her for a moment with a blank face , Taylor thought he was about to say something but instead he turned around and walked outside leaving Taylor standing there .

__________

Harry walked isnide the house and was greeted by the maid , He walked to the living room doorway and found Andrew and his father sitting on the couch watching a football match .

"Hey mate " Andrew said when he saw him standing there , "Hello!" He said taking off his jacket and walking inside the very large living room .

He sat down next to them and Harry's father asked "You were At Taylor's ? " , Harry frowned and asked "How did you know ? " , Harry's father smiled and looked at Andrew .

Harry glared at Andrew who smirked and sat a little further from Harry , "Sorry" He mouthed , Harry shook his head smiling , "So How is she ? " Harry's father asked .

"She's good " He said looking back at The TV , "Harry? " He said putting his hand on his shoudler , "Yes father ? " He said looking at him .

"Don't listen to your mother , The girl is lovely , And she's very beautiful ... And she doesn't have to be rich to be good for you , Do not listen to your mother son " He said giving him a small smile , Harry smiled but looked at Andrew who started singing "You don't have to be rich to be my girl ... You don't have to be cool to rule my world ... "  , Harry grabbed a pillow and threw it at him "You're a bad singer , Just shut up" He said , Andrew laughed and said "Well I'm better than you ... " .

 Ps: That's Lucy in the pic :)