chapter 23

Harry closed the door behind him and slowly walked to the living room , His mother and father were sittin on the couch takling about somehting , When his mother saw him , she said :" Come here Harry , we need to talk "  .

The last thing Harry wanted to do is talk , Because he knows what they're going to talk about .He sighs and then sits on the couch .

"So , that was interesting " she says talking about meeting Taylor , Harry rolls his eyes as adds :" You couldn't find a better girl" , Harry looks at her immediatly , He taps his foot on the ground ready to explode .

"Anne , The girl was fine , I think she's very good for Harry " Harry's father says putting his hand on Harry's shoulder .

Anne rolls her eyes and says "What good ? , How can she be good for him ? " , Harry starts to get even more angry .

He's already upset enough that Taylor's angry at him , And hearing his mother say these words is making him more angry than ever .

"She's not good enough for you Harry , She only wants you for what you have , What else a girl like her would be doing with you ? "Anne says .

Harry clenches his jaw and says : "Don't talk about her like that , don't you dare talk about her like that" .

Anne looks at him suprised but then quickly says :"Wow , i see , she already has you wrapped around her finger " .

That's it , That's enough, Harry thinks , He quickly stands up and walks away , "Harry , don't you dare walk away from me , Harry styles get back here!! " Anne yells at him but he doesn't turn around , He walks outside and slams the door behind him , He walks to his car cursing .

                  ______________

Taylor was in bed , Lucy sleeping next to her , She was staring at the ceiling , She couldn't sleep , How could she ? , She was mad and angry at Harry .

He called her many times , But she didn't pick up , When he wouldn't stop calling , she turned off her phone , She just doesn't want to talk to him right now , She just needs to be alone and think about things .

 When she came back home , She told Emma everything , Emma was suprised and shocked just like Taylor was , But she told her not to rush into things and that she should listen to him , Maybe he has a good excuse .

Taylor didn't listen though , She is mad as hell at him , He kept impotant things from her , And didn't even tell his parents that he's dating a single mother , Not that it would have changed anything , She could tell his parents didn't really like her anyway , probably because she's not from their league , She'll never be .

A long sigh escaped her lips , Slowly turning her head to the side , she looked at her daughter sleeping peacefully , She looks so much Like Zac right now , Taylor smiled sadly at the thought of him , She wonders what would her life be like if he was still here .

Would they be Happy together , would she have met Harry , she doubts it , Because if Zac was here , her eyes would never fall on any other man .

Taylor started remembering the times she shared with Zac and how good they felt , Like the day they got married , Their honeymoon , Buying a new house , Fixing it togehter , Moving in , Finding out she was pregnant , the way Zac got extremely protective of her after that , And of course the best day in both their lives , The day Lucy came to the world .

They were beyond Happy , They were over the moon , But the happiness quickly faded away , Just a few weeks Later , Zac was gone , Gone forever , Leaving Taylor all alone with a small baby .

After Zac passed away , Taylor was never the same , Everything changed , She was scared , How can she possibly take a care of little baby by herself after The love her life died .

She was depressed for many weeks , If it wasn't for her parents taking care of Lucy , She doens't know what would've happened to her little girl .

Yes she did take care of her , Yes she did feed her , put her to sleep everynight , But It was diffrent in a way .

She didn't feel like any new mother would feel , She had many sleepless nights she spend crying , She had many days when she wanted to finish her own life and follow her beloved Zac but Everytime , Lucy's small cry would stop her and she would go runnning to her daughter .

It was pure struggle for her to wake up everyday knowing she won't see him that day , Knowing she won't kiss him that day , Won't hear his laughter , Won't see his smile , Won't hear him say to her "i love you" again .

But she knew it was wrong , And that she can't keep living like that , She has a little daughter who needs her mother , A little girl who already lost her father , She can't let her lose her mother also .