chapter 10

Taylor was sitting in the couch watching Tv , it's around 11pm at night , Lucy's asleep , And she knows she should be too but she just couldn't .

She was wrapped up in a blanket and watching some reality show , Her eyes were on the Tv but her mind was somewhere else , She couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what will this turn out to be .

She smiled remembering the events of today , But quickly her smiled started fading away when she remembered Her promise to Zac .

She feels like she's some how betraying him by going out with harry , by being .... Happy  , She sighed closing her eyes trying to get her mind off of it , She remembered what Emma told her , She has every right to be happy , To live her life , To love again .

Taylor started slowly drifting to sleep , And after A few minutes she was out .

 The next morning : 

 Taylor was still asleep on the couch of her living room , But her eyes shot open when she heared knocking on the door , Taylor sat on the couch  and then slowly stood up , she walked to the door rubbing sleep from her eyes .

When she opened it , she was suprised to see Emma there .

Emma: Taylor , Don't tell me you're still sleeping ...!!

Emma said with her arms crossed over her chest , Taylor looked at her confused and said "yeah " .

Emma: so you're not going to work today ?

Taylor's eyes widened as she suddenly realized she has to go to work today , She covered her mouth with her hand and said "Oh my god i forgot " , Emma rolled her eyes and walked in , "go get ready , hurry up ... i'll watch Lucy ... " she said taking off her coat , Taylor nodded quickly and then ran to her room .

She somehow managed to take a shower , get dressed and get ready to leave in 15 minutes , she wore her coat and then grabbed her bag , went to Lucy's room and kissed her little sleeping daughter goodbye , before running out after hugging Emma and thanking her .

Taylor ran out of the apartmemt building hoping she could catch the bus , But the street was empty and the bus already left , Taylor covered her face and said "i'm so stupid ... " , She thought about what she was gonna do , The next bus won't come for another hour and she's already late enough for work she can't be late again , she will be fired.

Taylor thought quickly and then a wild thought crossed her mind , Harry , he works across the street from her , maybe he's on his way right now , maybe if she asks him he could pick her up , without further thinking she grabbed her phone and called him .

Harry: Hello , Taylor ?

Taylor: good morning Harry .

Harry: good morning , how are you ?

Taylor: i.. i'm fine , actually i - i need your help Harry .

Harry : what's going on ? is eveything alright ?

Taylor: yeah , everything's fine , i was just ... wondering maybe you could give me a ride to work ?..

she asked biting her lips hoping he'll say yes , "Yes , of course , i'm actually on my way to work right now , i'll come pick you up , ok ? " .

Taylor: ok , thank you so much Harry .

She hung up smiling a little , he was so sweet and such  gentleman , Taylor took a deep breath and then waited for him to arrive , And very quickly he did , He pulled over next to her and opened the door for her , she got in and he gave her a small hug .

Taylor: i'm so sorry to bother you Harry ,but ... i didn't wake up early and i missed the bus ... and i had n-.....

Harry: It's ok  Taylor , really ...

He said flashing her a smile , Taylor smiled back and then looked out of the window , The weather was pretty nice today , it wasn't raining like it always did , but it was still cold though .

They had small conversations along the drive untill Harry pulled over next to where Taylor works , Before she got out she looked at him with a soft smile and said "Thank you so much Harry " .

Harry just smiled back at her , she got out and walked to the building , She went running to the elevator , When she got to the floor she works in , she ran to her desk .

Sighing heavily as she realized her boss didn't come early today , she leaned back in the chair and took a deep breath .

After about 3 hours , It was lunch time , Taylor grabbed her phone and called Emma to check on Lucy , While she was on the phone , she heared some of her fellow workers gasp loudly , she turned her head around confused , Only to see Harry walking out of the elevator , Everyone's eyes were on him , As if they know him .

Taylor hung up and stood up as he walked closer to her with a smile , She was shocked to see him there but kind of happy .

"wh-what are you doing here ? " she asked as he was now standing infront of her , He smiled and said looking down at the lunch box in his hands "i brought lunch ... i was wondering if you could eat it with me ? "  

Taylor chuckled slightly and then smiled at him widely , she nodded her head and said "sure "  , Taylor looked around and saw everyone's eyes on the two of them .

"How about we go somewhere else though ? " she asked trying to get away from their stare , Harry nodded and then told her they could go to the resturaunt that isn't too far from here .

They walked out next to eachother , Taylor looked at him and said "why were everyone staring at you like that ? " , Harry knew what she was talking about , when he got out of the elevator everyone gasped because they knew who he is , The building across the street from where taylor works isn't his , he's only been going there lately because he has meetings and a project to do with the owner of that company .

But still , Everyone recognized him because he's constantly on TV and newspapers , Unlike Taylor , who untill now she doesn't know who he is , he really wonders if she reads newspapers or watch TV at all .

"Harry ? " she asked seeing he was getting lost in his thoughts , Harry looked at her and said "how where they looking at me ? " , "I don't know .... like they all know you "  she said shrugging her shoulders , "maybe they do ... " he said making Taylor confused by the meaning of that .