chapter 73

Harry ran his fingers through his hair before looking at Taylor who walked to the window stared outside."You knew about this, didn't you?".

Taylor closed her eyes and said with a low voice :" No".

"Don't fucking lie to me", He said raising his voice making Taylor turn with wide eyes:"I am not. I was dragged into this just like you were" .

Harry gave her a glare and then turned around to slam the door with his the palm of his hand. Taylor crossed her arms over her chest and walked to sit on the small bed that was in the room.

She kept looking at the floor because she knew he was staring at her. It became awkwardly silent very quickly and Taylor tried not to think that she was locked in a room with the man who probably hates her now.

She heard him sigh and she closed her eyes putting her hands on her lap. She knows why Emma and Andrew are doing this. Because they want her to tell him the truth. The truth which is that she is still foolishly in love with him.

She bit her lip and took a deep breath. She doesn't know what to do, what to say. She lifted her head and looked at him.

He was sitting on the couch next to the door with his elbows on the top of his knees and his hands covering his face.

He looked amazing as always, she thought. She sadly smiled at herself because she was too stupid to let him go. Too stupid to let her happiness go to someone else's.

She can't help but think that it could have been her who's marrying him next week. It could have been her who's now jumping up and down on her bed because she's marrying such an amazing man.

But it's not her. And next week he's going to be someone's husband and she can't think of him that way ever again.

She quickly looked away when he lifted his head and caught her gaze. "Why are they doing this?, why are they locking us here?". He asked not taking his eyes off her.

Taylor shook her head and said:" I don't know".