chapter 83

Harry put Lucy's plate in front of her and then took a seat by the kitchen island. " Eat, princess",He said taking a bite from his food.

Harry kept looking at Lucy and couldn't help but smile when she ate the whole plate in a matter of seconds.

"Take it easy, Lucy", He laughed and Lucy shrugged with a small giggle. Harry shook his head and then looked at the doorway to see Taylor standing there hugging herself.

He immediately stood up and walked to her, pulling her in for a hug. Last night, he didn't sleep well worried about her after seeing her in that way.

"Morning", He whispered with his lips against the top of her head. "Good morning", Her voice was so low against his chest, barely audible.

She pulled away and then walked to Lucy kissing the top of her head and then sitting on the seat next to her while Harry brought her her plate.

He sat back in his seat and silence took over them. Lucy was in a whole other world and Taylor wasn't even eating. She was just hitting the plate with her fork with her eyes glued to one place, in deep thoughts.

Harry noticed and he pointed it out. "Aren't you going to eat anything?", Taylor snapped back to reality looking at Harry and then down at her plate. "I'm not really hungry". She said yet in a low tone.

Harry frowned and put down his fork, His hand reached for hers and he asked:"Babe, what's going on?".

Taylor quickly pulled her hand away and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear before saying:"Nothing, I'm just going to go get dressed".

She stood up and left him there with confusion written all over his face. Lucy put down her fork and said:" I'm finished, uncle Harry".

Harry nodded his head and she jumped from the chair and ran after her mother. Harry sighed and then started picking up the plates.

They are going to his parent's house today. His mother invited them for lunch and Harry was excited to finally see his mother and Taylor bonding.

a couple of hours Later they were in the car heading to Styles mansion. Taylor didn't say a word during the drive. She just stared out the window and it worried Harry. He tried talking with her but she just ignored him or answered him with a simple yes or no.

It was the same as well as they sat in the living room with Harry's parents, Des and Anne were talking to Lucy and Taylor seemed very distant.

"So how is it living with Harry, Taylor?", Anne asked but with no answer from Taylor. Harry looked at her and he saw her looking at the floor, distracted.

"Taylor", he waved his hands in front of her and she shook her head looking at him and then at his mother. "Excuse me?, I'm sorry i got distracted".she apologized and Anne smiled at her. "I asked how is it living with Harry", She said and Taylor answered:" Oh!... It's uh nice".

Harry frowned and asked:"Just nice?". Taylor raised her eye brow at him and he shrugged looking away.

He took a deep breath starting to feel his temper rising. He was already pissed off because she wouldn't talk to him that morning and now this.

He looked at Lucy and said:" Lucy, come let me take you meet our dog", He needed some fresh air and Lucy nodded her head clapping. He smiled and took her hand walking out of the living room leaving Taylor alone with his parents.

Taylor managed to keep up a conversation with them and tried shaking off her dream of last night out of her mind.

After lunch, They stayed for a couple of hours before leaving. Still with no word from Taylor they drove back home.

__

Lucy ran to the backyard while Taylor went straight to the kitchen. Harry threw the key on the coffee table of the living room before following her inside.

She was drinking some water and he stepped from behind wrapping hid arms around her small waist. He hummed planting soft kisses on her neck, up to her ear. "Talk to me baby", He whispered. Taylor put the glass of water on the counter and said:" About what?".

"There's clearly something wrong and you're not telling me", He said turning her around to face him.

"There's nothing wrong", She said with a firm voice before slipping away from his arms and walking to the refrigerator searching for a snack to eat.

Harry ran his fingers through his hair and said:" Is this about Zac?". Taylor put the plate she was holding and put it on the kitchen island without saying anything.

"Answer me Taylor, did you have another nightmare last night?", He asked stepping closer to her while she had her back to him.

" Fucking talk, Taylor", He said raising his voice making Taylor turn her head to the side to look at him.

"Don't yell at me", She said with a stern voice and turned back around. Harry looked at the floor and said:" You know what?, I'm sick of it... I'm fucking sick of this , I've been trying to get you to talk to me since this morning but you're been treating me like shit.

It's always Zac in your mind, Zac this , Zac that... Well flash news Taylor, Zac is DEAD in his grave right now", he shouted and Taylor bit her lip when she felt tears in her eyes.

" I am here though , But No! , you never think about me, do you?. I am here taking care of you and Lucy not Zac. He is dead Taylor, when are you going to get over him?, huh?", He yelled. His face red with anger. He couldn't see Taylor's reaction to his words because her back was facing him but he could see her shoulders slightly shaking.

" i can't keep living with you like this, Taylor. It's either me or Zac. You choose", He said storming out of the kitchen. The front door slammed shut and Taylor hugged herself letting her tears fall down as her sobs grew bigger.