XXXII

A/n: Just wanted to let you all know, there's no actual plot to this story? It's just a neverending set of cheesy and stupid arcs to satisfy myself. AKA: these next chapters are going to be the cringest. Have fun. :))))))))))

A sheet of soft fabric drapes over my body, enveloping me with a cool yet warm aura. It feels as if I'm lying on a cloud. The smell of freshly washed sheets wafts through my nose and I inhale a deep breath of it, enjoying its scent.

My body slowly starts to awaken itself. I feel myself gaining control and I try to move. That only results in a lazy and defeated groan. I feel like complete shit. My muscles sore, especially in my legs. Not only there but in my lower back as well. I wonder why.

I open my mouth for my big morning yawn as I force my limp body to turn over. I raise my arms above my head and push against the bed frame and bend my body oddly to make sure I get all my limbs and fat extended to their fullest. I tense all of my muscles so much that it starts to hurt. Still, once I finish, I feel like I was in heaven with how relaxed my body is. This feels great.

"Mmmm..." I groan again as I leisurely open my eyes and find myself staring at a ceiling. It isn't kerneled like my bedroom. The surface looks extremely smooth to touch, almost satisfying in some way. I would get up to touch it, only reality finally hit me.

I shoot straight up with wide eyes, staring dead-straight at an unfamiliar room around me. The bed isn't mine or anyone's I know. None of the people I know have such a fancy duvet for their bed, nor are the beds this large. The white dressers, nightstands, lamp, chair, desk—none of them are mine. This isn't my room.

The last thing I remember from yesterday is sitting on Sasuke's porch, waiting for him to either come home or open up the door. What I don't remember is going into the house, meeting someone, or anything like that at all. I must've fallen asleep. I remember feeling extremely exhausted and the lack of memory thereafter deduces I passed out. Since I don't remember meeting anyone or enter a house, there's only one conclusion to sum this entire situation up.

Kidnapping.

Fear overcomes me instantaneously. With that, my body goes into a panic. I scream.

At the top of my lungs, I shriek. My body scrambles to get out of the sheets and out of the room and, hopefully, to the front door. I never made it past getting out of bed. My feet entangle themselves in the sheets enough that when I try to hop out of the bed, only my front half tips forward and onto the floor with a loud thud.

Yes. It did hurt.

That doesn't stop me, though. I have limited time to head on out of here. So I kick off the bedding and trip getting up. I prepare for impact knowing the floor is going to be the thing I meet, but a pair of arms catch me instead.

"Are you okay?" a deep and unfamiliar voice asks.

My eyes slowly move to look up into a pair of similar black eyes. Dark hair frames his face and goes to the length of his shoulders, some of it tied into a low ponytail. Had I not concluded this a kidnapping, maybe I'd have different opinions on him. However, I'm terrified.

I scream again when I realize I'm in the arms of my kidnapper.

The guy looks very alarmed at my reaction to him and drops me accidentally. "Oh, I'm sorry—"

"AHHH!" I continue to wail as clamber away from him in terror. "Kidnapper! Get away from me!"

Apparently, my movements are futile because of how easy the man was able to pick me up and hold me down on the bed. "I'm not a kidnapper," he reasons, a sweatdrop rolling down the side of his face from being assumed that. "You don't know me, but—"