Note

Hello, everybody! Long time no see.

Sorry for not updating, it's been really hectic lately. I mainly have to apologize on behalf of my basketball schedule. I may have said in previous notes that basketball got really crazy.

I wasn't joking.

But recently, as of yesterday, around 11 A.M., my basketball team played in the Championship for state! Something our team meant to do last year and have really worked hard for this year. From the day we started our season til now, we have been preparing to make it this far. And even when we did, it felt so unreal.

And then the most incredible thing happened. WE WON. THAT'S RIGHT BABY. I AM NOW A BASKETBALL STATE CHAMP, HOLY MOTHER OF COWS.

And I just wanted to tell y'all that because that win officially marked the end of our season. No more practices. No more team dinners. No more game film to study up on. It's all over.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE POINT OF THIS:

I OFFICIALLY HAVE TIME.

I HAVE TIME NOW.

HOLY CRAP, I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO WRITE AND STUFF.

This is crazy. Wow. Insane.

However, that does not mean I will upload a chapter tonight or something... unless I do. I just wanted to let y'all know that I should be updating more soon. So... look forward to that!

Okay, that's all. Bye!

HAHAHA I'M NUMBER 1.