Intro to Q&A

This 'chapter' will get deleted after the Q&A goes up.

Might re-update this because it's 6 a.m. and I'm too tired to think. 

THERE WILL BE A DESIGNATED SPOT TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/ETC.

💮           💮           💮

Dear fabulous readers, indeed today is a day. 

If you haven't already guessed what this 'chapter' might be about, then literally get woke. That's embarrassing, honestly. Honey needs to get it together. 

So, yes, that's right! I'm going to do a Q&A! 

I have in the past done a Q&A, yes, but it's super long and, as I was editing the story, I answered some of the questions along the way. So, I'm doing a new one now! 

If you have a question (or don't but want to), here are a few things I'm gonna list: 

※ Who to ask?
        - Any character mentioned in the story 
                • Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Madara, Iruka, Itachi, (Y/n), Ryuken, Kaito, (Y/n)'s father, Mikoto, the athletic trainer, the guy on the train, the girl from that store, the grandma from that store [the store: antique shop or whatever], etc. (I can't remember anyone else)
        - Or me, your obvious favorite. ;) /hj

※ What to ask?
        - Related to the story
                • Got confused on certain scenes, why this character is here, a character's favorite moment, more explanation on CPS, more information on Soulmate Marks, etc.
        - Memes, vines, or tiktok references
                • I know. 
        - Random fun facts 
                • Ex. you ask for my birthday, or you ask for my favorite food
        - Something personal
                • Touchy topics, more for me than anyone else. I do have opinions, but I won't stress them or make it seem I'm the one in the right. I take that stuff seriously. 
        - If you think of something else, go for it! You can ask anything! 

Where/How to ask?
        - Publicly
                • Comment on this document in the designated spot below. (If you don't, I don't care, but it'll be easier for me to look for all the questions later on. If you comment somewhere else, I might forget to include it later.)
        - Privately
                • Send me your question through Wattpad's ass DMs. 
        - ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANONYMOUS ON THE OFFICIAL Q&A CHAPTER.  

Why to ask?
        - Yes. 

When to ask?
        - This part will be up until I've written the Q&A.
                • That does mean some questions will not be answered. However, I can answer those questions in the future through the story or through another fun extra, something like that. So, it won't go to waste! 
        - I can't give you a specific date because I'm hella busy. (I'll have a rant of what's been going on down below so you guys don't have to read it or scroll through it to find the question spot.)
                • Just assume you have forever. 

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE: 

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but if something comes up, let me know and I'll try and update it. 

That'll wrap up the Q&A. 

Story Update: 

I'm getting into aesthetics so I'll be updating chapter fonts and stuff. (Sorry to burst your bubble when there's an update lol.) 

If you guys have aesthetics you want me to use for this story (OR WHAT IF I MAKE THOSE PERSONALIZED GIFS THAT GO AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF STORIES? I see a couple stories do that, it's pretty cool. But I suck at graphics so we'll see.)

I'm also having this huge writer's idea explosion in my head and I want to create 2 new stories, one's an Eren x OC/Reader idk, and the other will be a Todoroki x OC/Reader. We'll see, but I think the ideas I have for them are cool. 

Who knows. 

Anyway, I think that's it. 

Status Update:

Okay, so, hi, how's it going? 

I should honestly make a rant book or something to update y'all, lol. 

I keep saying I've been busy for the past month and a half and you won't believe it, I have. Lots of things have happened and it gets a little overwhelming. It's nothing bad, just tests, sports, ankles, and work. So, I do want you to know I'm not making excuses. 

1: I have sprained my ankle for the fourth time in 4 months.
- Yes. End of June, middle of July, end of August, and a couple days ago. Fantastic, am I right or am I right? 

2: Volleyball is hectic.
- Our coach is ass because she doesn't actually coach.
- As seniors, we host Friday practices, and then she dictates everything we do so there's no control in our hands. But since there are four seniors, we all have to work around our schedules to meet up and figure out how practice should be. (Because we don't want to waste 2 hours working on just passing. I'm not kidding. Every time.)
- AND OUR SENIOR NIGHT IS COMING UP?? Yeah, Monday, the 20th. I'm so scared. Like, I'm a senior. That's absolutely nuts. 

3: Wifi. 
- I write a lot of the time at school on Quotev, the platform gives me inspiration, idk. Guess what our ass school decided to block? Quotev, Wattpad, literally everything EXCEPT AO3. Bless. 
- Wifi at home is great, I'm just never there long enough to actually do something for fun fun? You know what I mean. 

4: School sucks. 
- I'm getting my work done, no big deal, but Spanish class is the real kicker. I'm a little advanced (not to brag, but I studied two years prior to the rest of my classmates), and because there are no classes beyond the last one anyone would take, she has me doing the classwork ON TOP OF MY OWN ADVANCED STUFF?? I'm fr mad. I can't learn Mexico, Argentina, the subjunctive, the mandatos de tú (even if it follows the same as the subjunctive), read my own personal book, continue to celebrate and learn about Mexico's Independence Day even though it has passed. Ugh, there's so much to that class, I can't. 
- My teacher incubated eggs (in the classroom) and ducks hatched. 2 of them.
- EVERYBODY'S WILDING OVER THE DRESS CODE, HOLY SHIT. I COULD MAKE A WHOLE STORY ON WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THAT. 

5: Volunteer. 
- I'm in volunteer groups and they're asking me to fill in and stuff. You know, volunteer. 

6: College stuff hahahaha. 
- Parents hahaha mad ahahah yeah. 
- Essays suck, so most of my writing has to go to them haha. 
- Colleges like when you have leader-like stuff on your application ahaha I've only been captain for sports ahaha oh no. 
- Don't forget about applying to every scholarship that's available out there hahaha. 
- Love tight parents. Ha. Ha. 

7: Work. 
- My boss is never consistent on when she schedules me, so I never know when I work and when I have to move my plans around because I have to find my own shift and nobody takes that. 
- Because everybody says no and I'm a pushover, I say yes to taking shifts like a dumbass. 
- Why is the place still even running at this point. 

8: Mentality. 
- For a couple years, never really been in the right spot mentally. I mean, I'm good and all, but I get those waves of depression. Some or all of you might know those. I lack total motivation to do anything and it's rough. Even if I have time to write, I can't. 

9: I'M OBSESSED WITH SUDOKU.

10: AND ORGANIZING MY PHONE AND LAPTOP, NOW THEY ARE SO PRETTY. 

11: My art is getting better and it's making me excited. 
- Like, I hate character design, but once you get it, it's amazing. 
- Y'all know I want to make a manga, right? Yeah. Yeah. Cool. 

I don't know what else? I think that covers it. I might add more, idk. But I'm writing this before I go to work this morning so there might be a lot of errors or I forgot something. Who knows.