XXXIII

A/n: yes, she's stupid. 

If Sasuke wants me to go home so badly, I will.

Whatever is going through my mind is pretty crazy, not gonna lie. Doing this is going to be the next dumbest thing I do today, besides coming to the Uchiha household. Not only will it affect my CPS, but it's incredibly stupid. No one in their right mind would up and walk out the door into the crashing, violent rain.

I'm not in my right mind.

First I need to get my bag which will most likely be in the room where I slept.

That's where I head. Hopping up two stairs at a time, I slide to the familiar doorway and see the fancy duvet I was under a few moments ago. I do a quick scan of the place, looking for my EK and shoes. I round the bed to find my shoes with my stuff sitting on a chair next to it.

With a little 'a-ha' for completing my discovery, I slip on my shoes and sling my kit around my shoulder. Although I didn't plan for it to rain, I have a jacket with me. I originally brought it for the chilly temperature in the gymnasium, but it will be used for another case today.

I hesitate at the bedroom door and contemplate my decision and if it's really worth going through and leaving.

It's what Sasuke wants, though.

But what about what I want?

But what about what he wants.

You're not helping.

Remember what the old man on the train said? my inner self coos.

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt it though.

Doubt what?

That Sasuke 'cares' or whatever.

What makes you doubt that?

You're being bipolar.

I'm being you.

Shut up.

No, you.

You're not helping me make a decision.

Was I supposed to?

Then what was the point of you showing up?

I don't show up.

You know what I mean.

Do I?

I mentally scream at my inner, multipersonality self.

What I was trying to say is you don't remember everything that man said. He didn't just say 'oh, yeah, he cares, too.' No, he said that he didn't think you were worth his time.

I doubt the Uchiha has a place in his ego to think that.

Because you know him so well?

The conversation ends here. I don't dwell on my inner me any longer and stroll down the hallway in hopes that by the time I make it to the front door, my decision is final and there are no self-doubts lingering within me.

I storm down the stairs as if I'm not trying to make it obvious I was upset or wanted to be heard. No, not at all. I adjust the strap on my emergency kit as I maneuver through the rooms in the house. Regret already builds within me as I approach the front door.

Anxiety explodes that ball of regret as I listened to the crashing of the rain. My limbs shake a little as I reconsider my stupid idea of busting out of here.