III

(N/n) = nickname Hinata gave you
(J/n) = joking name Naruto gives you (something you don't like)

I endured three things, all of them unpleasant.

One, a body. I felt an elbow to the stomach, a sudden jolt as the side of Naruto clashed with mine. The violent breakaway when trying to get Kiba off of him caused the boy to trip and head my way, his body tipping in my direction at a speed I was unable to keep up with.

Two, my arm slamming into the bookshelf, a result of trying to turn away. A sharp pain builds in my arm for it had slammed against the sharp edge of the shelf. Knowing me, it'll definitely leave a nasty bruise. Naruto's body had clashed with mine before I could slip away to safety. I tipped over. Even though I moved a bit, I wasn't far enough away from the shelving and suffered its attack.

Three, the floor as it made its way up to me, or as it seemed. I slowly fell down, gravity tugging at my body quite harshly. My head flew back and had slammed into the ground a little too hard, immediately sending a throbbing pain through my head and neck.

Overall, it was a disaster. Pain filled my entire body.

Stars dance across my vision momentarily as my lids felt heavy suddenly. There's a sharp pain in my arm from where it got hit. My back, sore. My stomach tensing from the sudden impact. At first, any normal person would be fine with this event. The casual, "Oh, I fell. Let's put on a bandaid, pummel those boys, and get back to work." I would be able to handle it, or that's how I would imagine me to be.

However, it's different for me. So much different.

My eyes widen with the sudden worry for what's to come next. Only, I can't do anything about it as both boys still lie on me. I bite my tongue, hard, to keep from exploding. Not now, not now, not now, my thoughts ramble. Please, not here, not now. Wait just a minute, please!

Kiba stumbles once he gets up and offers a hand to Naruto. The blonde takes it and hops to his feet, my legs free of his weight.

I start to get up, nothing happening yet, until the spark that flew through my knee. Only then did I confirm that it would be an immediate reaction. My breath catches in my throat as my legs wobble. My hand tightly grips the bookshelf, but the throbbing pounds where the blue and purple slowly form in a mushy mix.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry—"

I turn away from him and head for my backpack, in a cubby down a few. Fighting back the urge to scream out in pain as the fire continues to spread from the side of my knee and up along my thigh, I come to a dreadful realization. Oh Jashin, it's going to be one of those. I sling the backpack on my shoulder and turn around, preparing myself. That's when a felt a hand on my upper arm.

"I'll take you to the bathroom," Hinata whispers, worry evident in her glossy eyes. She looks more distressed than I do.

Both of us ignoring the two boys as they try to talk to us, we head to the door. Iruka-sensei nods as he gets up from helping a student with work and storms straight for the two boys. Apparently he'd been out of the room for some time before which is why he comes after the damage was already done. Hinata rolls the door shut behind her, and once I'm out of view, I almost collapse on the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Hinata cries, sliding the bag off of my shoulder and onto hers. "Come on."

She allows me to lean on her shoulder as we make it to the restrooms. Both of us get into the largest stall at the end of the bathroom stall, slam the door shut behind us, and then it all let's loose.