Ice Figure Skating (2/5)

Taehyung POV
"Ahhh! Hobi that hurts!" He just laughed and let go of me. "Oh am sorry but that is my regular warmup" I flopped on the ground and closed my eyes. "How are you still alive then?" - "Well I don't know. But if you keep that mood of yours we are going to be late to my dance" I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok right in front of me. I pushed him away, blushing lightly. "Stop doing that and let's go" As I stood up and grabbed my things, I heard Hobi laugh. "Ohhhh is my baby that flustered?" - "Hobi shut up!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me a little bit closer to him. "Okay okay. I am sorry. Let's go" With that he opened the car door for me and let me sit inside before going to the other side and hoping in.

"Yooo! Hoseok!" A hyped dancer of Hobi's dance group came towards us and did his handshake with Hoseok. His eyes then landed on me. "Oh did you bring your boyfriend?" - "Jackson, Taehyung is my friend. Not boyfriend. He came to watch now shut up" I giggled lightly as Jackson's smirk dropped and Hoseok walked towards his other teammates. "Anyways. Nice to meet you Taehyung. I think I saw you before?" Just as I was about to answer a girl screamed. "AHHHHH! TAEHYUNGIE-OPPA!!!" I turned around and saw three girls running towards me. "Oh hell not again. Jackson please help me" - "My pleasure" Before I could say or even breath, Jackson pulled me towards him by my waist and kissed me passionately. His eyes were closed while mine were still opened from shock.

Jungkook POV
I was just talking with some of my dance mates until... "AHHHHH! TAEHYUNGIE-OPPA!!!" We all turned around and saw three girls running somewhere. My eyes scanned the way they were running and landed on Jackson kissing someone. "Since when does Jackson have a-" I was cut off by Hoseok. "That fucker, I swear I am going to kill him some day!" With that he stomped towards that direction and pulled the two boys away from each other. Now I saw who the other one was. Taehyung...

Hoseok POV
"Okay what the fuck?!" Tae looked away, embarrassed. "He asked for help?" - "And that is the first thing you come up with?!! GODDAMN IT!!" I turned to the three girls who were frozen in their place. "Leave" They quickly nodded, bowed and run away. A heavy sigh escaped my lips and I rubbed my nose bridge with my index finger and thumb. "Hyungie..." - "Shush Tae. Just sit down and watch. Nothing more" He nodded and went to the side where I was just now. I turned back to Jackson. "Better just do your thing and leave him" He quickly nodded and went to his friends. I sighed once again before going to Taehyung and my other friends. I laid my arm around his small waist and pulled him closer to me. "Baby, common don't look that sad" He shivered as I whispered in his ear with a husky voice. "Wanna meet my friends?" He nodded. I smiled and kissed his ear before looking at my friends. "Guys meet Taehyung. Taehyung meet Jungkook, Woozi, Felix, Changbin and Lee Know" The five bowed to him. Taehyung slightly bowed back. Then I saw how Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung POV
After awhile Jimin, Yoongi, a boy and SEOKJIN came too. I quickly looked away from my half brother once his eyes found me. I grabbed my phone, pretending to be busy. Suddenly two arms wrap around me. "TaeTae... I am sorry. He is Namjoon's boyfriend. That is why he came" Yoongi. I just sighed and turned in Yoongi's embrace and faced him. "Thrn why is Namjoon here?" - "He is Hobi's cousin, baby. And he is Jungkook's friend" I just nodded and laid my head on Yoongi's shoulder, closing my eyes. "Taehyungieeee!!!" I looked up and saw Jimin running towards me. I giggled and broke the hug with Yoongi before Jimin threw himself in my arms. "Just don't pay attention to Jin kk?" - "k" Jiminie smiled and kissed my nose.

Everything went well but this boy had to sit down next to me. "Taehyung..." - "Don't talk to me" I turned the other way, still watching Jackson. "Why are you mad at me when I just want you save?" With that question I turned to him and smiled sarcastically. "Oh? Well then don't! I just want to continue my hobby! I don't care if I someday die on that ice. It might even be better like that..." - "Don't you think dad would be sad?" I rolled my eyes at the mention of my father. "He likes his stepson more than his own blood son so why should he be sad? Ever since he found out about my fucking illness, he started ignoring me. So leave me alone and do your own shit, Kim Seokjin"With that I stood up, a little to fast to be sure later, and walked away from the street dancers.