Rich People (4/8)

Taehyung POV
I walked up to Raven, holding the red apple in my hands. He neighed to greet me. A chuckle flew over my lips. The others were all already at the paddock. Jungkook wanted to learn how to ride correctly. My back is okay again, and the doctors gave green light for me to ride. Namjoon also wanted to learn how to ride a horse, so I had to get Raven and Thunder ready. Thunder was already done and tied to his box. "Hey Raven" I patted his forehead while holding the apple in front of him, which he immediately ate. I giggled and the started getting him ready.

Jungkook POV
"He needs so long! I swear, if Raven wasn't a horse they would be making out by now" We all laughed at Yoongi's comment. Then we heard hooves clinging on the pavement. I looked to the stable entrance and saw Taehyung on Raven's back while holding a halter of another horse. Spirit pulled me out of my amazement by pulling on the halter. I chuckled and scratched his forehead playfully, now knowing that he likes it. "Sorry for taking so long. Raven wanted to eat" Taehyung smiled at us. Jimin took the other horse from him, patting his dark brown neck.

 Jimin took the other horse from him, patting his dark brown neck

"So I thought Joon could ride Thunder. You two have basically the same personality" Joon nodded and patted Thunder's mane, looking him over. "So should we start with Jungkook?" I nodded and climbed on Spirit's back, holding the halter and pressing my legs together, walking a little futher away from the others to have enough place. Tae and Raven following us. The others decided to watch how I was learning how to ride. Taehyung stopped and looked at me. "So basically you can do all the basics. Now do you wanna try and ride faster?" I nodded, eventhough I already galloped with Spirit, I wanted to do it again.
𖨆
Tae smiled widely and told me that I was doing really good. "You can take a break. Namjoon we can start" I got off of Spirit's back and held the halter, patting his neck while leading him out of the paddock. Namjoon already climbed onto Thunder's back with Yoongi's help. Yoongi also lead Thunder in the paddock as Joonie Hyung didn't know how to bring a horse to start walking. We all watched curiously as Tae got off of Raven's back and went up to Joon and Thunder. "You have to put your feet like this" Tae showed my Hyung how to do it correctly, Namjoon quickly understanding it. "And if you want to bring him to walk just press your legs together. If you want to stop, pull on the halter once but not too hard" Taehyung laid his hand on Thunder's muzzle. The horse shook his head, scaring Joon. We all laughed at the screech Hyung let free. He glared at us embarrassed. "It's okay, Namjoon. Guys! Don't laugh at him!" He glared at us with imitating eyes. We shut our mouths and watched as Tae helped Joon holding the halter correctly. I had no idea why I got that weird feeling when Taehyung touched Joon's hand and laughed with him. Hoseok laid his arm around my shoulder while my body rested against the fence. Spirit was tied to the fence, eating grass. "Kooks, don't stare so much. It seems like you are jealous" He chuckled but I didn't find it funny. Hope soon realized that and stopped it. "Right! See? Not bad, now is it?" Namjoon shook his head, keeping his concentration while Thunder walked a few rounds around the paddock. Raven was just walking around too, Taehyung watching Hyungie and Thunder carefully. "Straighten your back a little more" - "Yes, sir"