Stepbroters (4/6)

Yoongi POV
Jungkook suddenly came to our table. "Where's Taehyung?" We all looked at him. I stood up. "Somewhere where you aren't. Leave him alone" - "Stay quiet with your big mouth and just tell me where the fuck he is" - "Jungkook don't talk to him like that" He looked at Namjoon.

Taehyung POV
Jimin and I went back to the canteen, seeing Jungkook standing next to our table. We looked at each other before going there. "Jungkook what the fuck are you doing here?" They all turned to us. Jungkook's eyes immediately laid on me. "You, me talk now" I crossed my arms. "Okay" - "I mean-" I cut him off. "No if you wanna talk then here. I am not leaving" Jungkook rolled his eyes before speaking up again. "Tell me the thing I asked you this morning" I gulped hard and took a deep breath. Jimin looked at me worried. "You don't have to" - "Jimin shut the fuck up and let him do his thing" Jimin looked at Jungkook. "You little brat really. Why did I even date you? Man you are annoying" I laid my hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Sit down Hyung. Please" He looked at me before sitting down. "My dad Jungkook. My dad" He looked at me. "What did he do?" I bit my inner cheek to control myself. "He abused me and mom. The thing you did as a dumb prank he did to kill me. The way you pinned me against the car this morning was the same he did. Why do you have so much from him? I look into your eyes and see him. It's like he is living inside you" My eyes started burning as I tried to hold back my tears. "He's in jail. That's the only thing I can be happy about" I looked at Jungkook to see his shocked face. My gaze wandered to his dark brown eyes were I could see the lights from the canteen. I looked further into his eyes and saw my dad. Smiling at me creepily. I quickly took a step backwards, tripping over my own feet. Jimin luckily caught me before I hit the ground. "You okay?" I nodded. "I need to go" Before someone could say anything I run out of the canteen.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... I sighed and stopped counting. Again. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7... Aishh!! Again! 1...2...4...5...6...7...8...9 The school's restroom door suddenly opened. I looked there and saw Jungkook. I stood up properly and faced him. "Tae I am sorry..." - "Don't be" He shook his head and took a step towards me but I took it backwards. Jungkook immediately noticed my action and froze in his place. "I wanted to protect you but instead it's me who makes you scared" I shook my head. "It's not you. It's my dad" - "Tae-" Suddenly all my senses were gone and replaced by whatever it's  called. "Kiss me" Jungkook looked at me shocked. "Tae you are out of your mind" - "I said kiss me" I started walking towards him. I wanted to stop but I didn't have any control of my body. "Taehyung-" I cut him off again. "Just please kiss me" I came to a halt right in front of him. Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips on his. There goes my first kiss. After some time I pulled away and fell unconscious in his arms.

Jungkook POV
"Tae? Tae! Tae wake up!" I slapped his face lightly to wake him up but he didn't move one muscle. "Yah wake up!" I quickly picked him up bridal style and carried him out of the restroom. On my way to the nurse room I met the others. "What the hell happened?!" I looked at Yoongi. "He just fainted"

"He needs to take those pills. Everyday one. He will be fine again. Don't worry" I nodded and said thanks before the nurse left. My gaze went to Taehyung's sleeping body. I sat on the chair next to him. "I am sorry..." Just as I was about to grab his hand something caught my eyes. Is that a cut? I carefully took his wrist in my arm and looked at it. It was old but it looked like it got sewed. Did he harm himself? How deep was this cut that it had to get sewed? Questions started running through my mind until someone pulled me out of them. "Stop staring at it Jungkook" I looked up and saw Taehyung. His eyes are staring into my soul. "Uh I am sorry" I let go of his wrist. "Are you feeling better?" He nodded. "You are wondering where I got it right?" He looked at the cut on his wrist. "Uhh if you don't wanna tell it's fine" He shook his head. "I did it myself. I was umm 5 years old. That was my first and last time I cutted. That day my dad beat up my mom and left to drink. I end up crying in the bathroom and didn't know any other way than to cut. So I grabbed my father's razor blade and cut three times. The last cut went to deep because I flinched as a thunder was heard. So in the end the blade was stuck in my wrist and you could see a bit of the bone... That time I wanted nothing more than to die. But I stayed for my mom and Yoongi. I had to stay in the hospital for good 1 month. Yoongi visited me a lot. He even slept there a few times... my dad didn't even care that I was in the hospital" I looked at him. Tears rolling down his cheeks again. I cupped his face and made him look at me. "Don't cry baby" I wiped the tears away with my thumbs. "I am sorry Jungkook" - "Why?" - "To be your stepbrother" I looked at him shocked. "Baby don't say that. I am happy to have you. I know it doesn't seem like it but I love having you around me"

Taehyung POV
I wish I could get rid of my feelings. "Hyung... I have to be honest" He looked at me and smiled. "Sure. Hit me with facts" I took a deep breath and looked at my fingers, playing with them nervously. "I well... umm I like you. More than a stepbrother. The time you got together with Jimin was like a heartbreak to me. And then you became my stepbrother... I wanted to get rid of my feelings but I couldn't. I still can't" His expression got serious.

///
That was all for part 4
Stay tuned!!💜💜💜🌌🌌🌌