Rich People (8/8)

Jungkook POV
I had a sleeping Taehyung in my arms as I was scrolling through my phone, trying to get this situation from my mind. It's already been three days since Tae was back home and I still couldn't calm down. This whole situation made me stressed. The doctors took blood from Taehyung and send it somewhere, where they will control it for anything that might has caused it. And tomorrow we should go to the hospital to get to know what's wrong. The others all thought it might have just been that when they took out the oxygen tube, it maybe scratched something open, but I only can think of the worst things. There was a soft knock on the door, making me snap out of my thoughts. After a second, the door opened revealing Jin. "Kookie, dinner is ready. Can you wake Taehyung?" I smiled and nodded at him. He smiled back and left the room again. I looked down to my torso and saw the pale, slim arms of my boyfriend. "TaeTae, dinner's ready. Wake up, baby" He groaned and only hugged me tighter, making me chuckle. Just as a tease, I started kissing his neck, sometimes softly sucking on the soft skin. A small moan was pulled from Taehyung's lips through that action, only encouraging me to continue. "Kookie~~" I hummed against his neck. "More" With that I pulled away, making him whine. "Common baby. We have to eat" - "You can eat me" He stated dryly while looking at me. I laughed and pecked his lips. "I would love to but I am seriously hungry for pork belly" Tae chuckled and patted my stomach before standing up. "Well then. I can't have my boyfriend hunger here"
𖨆
Taehyung POV
I was hiding in the bathroom while coughing hardly. The blood splattered in the sink as my lungs started to hurt. After I calmed down a bit, I washed the blood from the skin and my mouth, breathing heavily. The knock on the door made me jump. "Baby, let's go. The appointment is in 20 minutes" - "One sec!" I quickly freshened up and after we put on our shoes, we were driving to the hospital. Jungkook laid his hand on my thigh. "Kookie, whatever it will be, you won't leave right?" - "Baby, of course not. I would never leave you because of something like this" He glanced t me, smiling lightly. I smiled and laid my hand on his, folding our fingers together.
𖨆
We were sitting in my doctor's office while he looked through the documents. He sighed heavily and looked at us. "So as you know we got your blood tests back and well we did find two things actually. Well it's basically just bad news. No good news today" I froze at that and squeezed Jungkook's hand tightly. "What did you find, doc?" Doctor Kwan looked at Jungkook and then at me again. "So... congratulations you are pregnant but..." My eyes widened. I WAS PREGNANT?!! "B-but?" I asked anxiously. His eyes were filled with pity and worry. "You have tuberculosis. That means, it's a low chance that your baby will be well up in you, or that it will ever see the life light..." I gulped harshly. I was actually sick... Jungkook caressed my hand softly. "Doc, can't you well somehow help him? My mom had tuberculosis when I was 13. The doctors found out too late and said there were some medications for it" - "We do have medications, yes. Taehyung's tuberculosis isn't that far. The only thing is that the baby might die from the medications. Those medications are really strong and have chemicals that aren't helping with the growth of the baby. So this is a really hard choice but it's either the baby, Taehyung or both" Tears welled up in my eyes at that. Either will my baby die, I or both of us... "We'll take the medicati--" - "Kookie. No. It's fine. I'll go without it" His head snapped in my direction, his eyes wide. "Baby, why?" - "I believe that I am somehow strong enough to get us both out if there" A single tear rolled down my cheek as I ended my sentence. Kook carefully wiped the tear away and held my other hand. "We'll buy the medications as a joker okay? We still have the option to save you" I nodded lightly. At least he let me try at first.
𖨆
Jungkook POV
I listened to how Taehyung threw up again. It's been one and a half months and he is getting worse. The baby is healthy enough, but not as healthy as it should be. The others also knew about this and first cried for good two hours when Taehyung was sleeping. I sighed and leaned my forehead against the bathroom door, looking at the medications in my hand. We have to right? We have to kill the baby to save Taehyung right? It's the right thing, right? Right? I closed my eyes before softly knocking on the door. "Baby, can I come in?" - "N-no. I am f-fine, Koo" I straightened my posture and sighed again. "Please? You can't hide that it gets worse" After ten seconds I heard the door unlock. I opened it and saw Taehyung flushing the toilet. I smiled softly at him. He smiled back but that quickly disappeared when he saw the medications in my hand. "What are you doing with this?" - "Baby... it's the best. Please. I don't want to lose you" Tae just looked at me, not saying anything. "Kookie, I-I told you that I w-will get us both out o-of there" Small tears started forming in his eyes, making me hug him quickly. "I am sorry baby. It's hard for me to see someone else I truly love hurt like this. Do you wanna know something?" He nodded lightly against my chest.
𖨆
We laid in his bed again, while I was gently playing with his hair. "So you know, when I was born, my father left me and my mom because he found another woman. As soon as I turned five, my mother told me that, I wanted to protect my mom from bad guys and bad things. Sometimes it ended with me getting stung by a bee or tripping and scratching my knee open. One time I then also got bitten by a chicken" Taehyung laughed at that, rubbing his growing baby bump. "Yeah yeah I was a funny boy. When I turned 13 my mother got sick. At first we thought it was a cold because she had to cough a lot of time. But one day she also coughed up blood, just like you. Turned out she had tuberculosis. The doctors found out late but still hospitalized her. Six months. She was in the hospital six months before she died. Right next to me. In my arms. Joon's father was a friend of my mother and took me to their home that time. Through Joon I got to know Jin and Hobi. They all protected me until I was 15 years old. Because once I turned 15 I had to protect them from bullies. Hoseok had braces that time. For me he looked really cute. Jin got bullied for being openly gay and having wide shoulders. And Namjoon hyung got bullied for being smart. He wasn't even a nerd, just really smart. And everytime I came around the corner, saw that one of them got bullied. Once I glared at the bullies, they run off. But they did it again over and over, hoping that once I won't save my friends. Well bad for them because I was always with them. When I turned 16, Jin and Joon took me to their flat. Jin's parents said he can live their once he turned 18 and since Namjoon and him were a couple already, they decided to live together. And be something like parents for me. Hoseok moved in with us two years later and now look at us. We are all here and want to protect you" I looked down and saw some tears roll down my baby's cheeks. "Oh no baby don't cry" In panic, I wiped his tears away only for new ones to come after. "I a-am sorry, K-kook. I w-will take the m-medications" I hugged him close to me, now feeling bad.
𖨆
It's been a year. A year since my whole life changed. A year since we aren't seven anymore. A year since we moved. One whole damn year since Taehyung got to save himself and our baby. It's been a long time since we've become parents now. Taehyung is doing great. When he started taking the medications, the baby was big enough to protect itself from the bad chemicals. And now? I was a proud father of a baby boy and a proud boyfriend of a strong boy. Minhyuk was currently sleeping in my arms while still holding my index finger with his small chubby hand. Taehyung was in the kitchen, making some lunch for us. The others wanted to come over to ours, since it's Minhyuk's birthday. "Babe?" I looked up from admiring Minhyuk's features and looked at Taehyung, who wore a soft blue oversized shirt with white shorts. "Can you set the table? You can put Minnie in his bed" I smiled and nodded, slowly walking to Minhyuk's room. After I laid him in his bed, I went to the kitchen that was lined up with the dining room. My arms sneaked around my boyfriend's waist, hugging him from behind. "I love you, baby. Thank you" - "I love you too, Kookie. And why are you always thanking me?" I just smiled, not answering him. Thank you for still being by my side and gifting me this beautiful son.

《《That was all for Rich People!! Hope you enjoyed!! 💜💜💜💖》》