Back to Life (1/3)

Taehyung POV
I walked back home after I brought the ingredients Jiminie asked me to buy so we could bake Yoongi's birthday cake. I skipped the song that was currently playing, bored of it since I heard it a lot of times. That was when I accidentally bumped into someone. I immediately picked up the things that fell down from their hand. "I am so sorry! I wasn't watching. I am so sorry really!" I bowed a few times before looking at the man I bumped into. His smile slowly faded away and his face got filled with confusion. "Tae?" I looked at the male in front of me, trying to find out if I met him before. "Do we know each other?" Only now I saw the small tears in the Male's eyes. "Tae... it's me. Your boyfriend" Now confusion filled my face. "I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe you are switching an other person with me" That was a lie that I don't have a boyfriend but like? Why should I tell a stranger something like that? I laughed awkwardly. "I have to go. My friend is waiting. Haha see you around maybe" With that I quickly went home.

"I am home Hyung!" I heard how Jimin screamed from the kitchen, saying: "Wash your hands and then come here!! Oh and maybe change in other clothes!!" - "Yes Jiminie!" With that I quickly run upstairs, getting a new outfit. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my self as I took of my shirt. "I really wonder where I got this mark and those scars. I really wish I could remember where I got them from. I slowly touched the mark on my neck. It really looked like myself in my past life, hung themselves. Or they got hanged. Both cruel. "God, I promise I will remember everything that happened before I got into that car accident!" I left a short prayer before running down, to help Jiminie again.

As we were making the cake I just decided to ask about the marks. "Hyung.... do you know why I have so many scars on my body and why I have a mark that looks like a rope around my neck?" Jimin choked on his salvia. "Baby, it's probably how you died in your past life. It's nothing serious" I just nodded and continued making the cake.

After good two hours we finished and just in the right moment, Yoongi came home. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Yoongi-hyung! Happy birthday to you!" He looked at us stunned before he showed his famous gummy smile. "Make a wish Hyungie!" Yoongi closed his eyes and blew out the candles. Jimin put down the cake and we both gave Yoongi a big bear hug. "Thanks guys!"

We talked, ate cake and had our own small party for Yoongi's birthday when the doorbell rung. Jimin stood up and went there. Shortly after he came back with our 5 other friends. "Happy Birthday Hyung!" They all said it at the same time. Yoongi stood up, smiling brightly. "Thanks guys!" He pulled everyone of them in a hug before Jimin and I did the same. Taehyun sat on Heunig Kai's lap while Beomgyu let me sit on his. And Yeonjun and Soobin were just cuddled up together on the couch. "So how about truth or dare?" We all agreed. Jimin quickly grabbed an empty bottle and put it in the middle. He spun it and it landed on me. "Truth or Dare TeTae?" - "Ummm I'll take dare" He smiled widely. "Order much food for us and pay it with your own money" I pouted. "That's not fair Jiminie!"

{Next day}
I woke up with a huge headache. "Ugh!" I held my head as it hurted to much. I guess we drunk to much alcohol yesterday. I slowly went to my bathroom to get ready. Today was the first time I go to school again. It has been awhile. New school, new luck I guess.

"Morning Hyungs" I yawned out as I entered the kitchen, seeing my two Hyungs sitting at the kitchen counter. "Morning TaeTae. Are you excited to go to school with us?" I nodded energetically before sitting across from them. "Well baby just one or two more things." I nodded, munching on my cereal while waiting for Yoongi to continue. "You will be in my and Jimin's class and will sit next to me. You will also call me babe so no dumb idiots try to get you okay?" I nodded, agreeing with Yoongi. "Kk Hyungie" He smiled and continued eating again.