Changes (6/6)

Taehyung POV
After Bora and I talked for hours, I finally wheeled myself home. It was around eight a.m. and I knew the others were probably awake. As I came to the front door and was about to unlock the door, it suddenly got opened harshly. As I looked up, i saw Jungkook standing there with a slightly pissed face. "Where were you?!" I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "Out...?" - "Since three a.m.? Gosh! Do you know how worried I was?!" My gaze was still fixed on my fingers, but I still saw how Jungkook bend down to my height. "Baby, look at me..." I didn't, so he softly grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Baby, you made me worried... where were you?" - "I did what I wanted to do that time... the time I run away" Kookie's eyes softened a lightly and looked at me with worry, love and adoration. "That is?" - "Well, I had a friend way back and she had done a few things before we broke apart. So I wanted answers and once I recognized her that day, my mind was just about that" His hand laid on my cheek, softly caressing it. "Let's go inside, hm? And then Let's eat something" I nodded lightly and let him push me inside the house. The warmth immediately comforted me. As we came to the living room, the others came down with their eyes half closed and hair messy. Looks like they just woke up. "Good morning, love birds" Minhyuk teased. I rolled my eyes and smiled at them.
♫︎
Kook and I sat outside in the garden on a blanket. My legs on a few pillows. My back was against his chest and his arm around my waist. "I love you, baby" - "I love you too" His lips laid onto my nape, wandering to my shoulders. He softly started sucking on my skin, making my eyes flutter close. "Mhmm Koo" Kookie just continued kissing and sucking my skin. "Baby, it will maybe hurt, but I miss you~" I knew what he meant and I knew I wanted it too. "Please, Koo. Just be careful" - "Of course, baby. Never want to hurt you" He then scooped me into his arms, carrying me like a bride up to my room. My real room. He carefully laid me on the bed and hovered above me. Kook leaned down and connected our lips. What was a soft kiss turned into a hungry, messy kiss. His right hand wandering down my side, under my shirt. I spread my legs a little more, ignoring the light pain in my right leg. My eyes fluttered close once again as Jungkook started placing butterfly kisses around my neck and jawline. His hand, which was under my shirt, wandered upwards and pinched my nipple. A low moan flew over my lips as he continued teasing me. His index finger and thumb twirling and pinching my nipple harshly, pulling the moans out of my mouth. Kook then stopped kissing my neck and started at me as he continued playing with my nipple. My eyes were only opened that much, that I can see Kookie but in a blurry way. I could see the slight smirk on his lips. But the sight then fluttered when Jungkook laid his other hand on my semi hard member, rubbing it. "Such a beautiful mess hm?" I just moaned once again, because he pressed onto my member. Kooks leaned back down towards my ear. His tongue licked a strip up before he whispered. "How about we get rid of clothes?" A whimper left my lips as he once again pinched my nipple hard. "So beautiful, baby" He stopped his movements and sat up, making me open my eyes again. Once my eyes were fully opened, I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his well built chest and muscles and abs oh AND tattoos. Koo tossed it to the side before he unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. My eyes wandered over his body. I felt how his eyes stared at me. "You do know that if we wanna have sex, you have to take your clothes off too" My eyes shot up to Jungkook's face. He had a smirk plastered on his lips. I blushed and slowly sat up, pulling my shirt over my head. I undid my pants and lifted myself a little. Kook immediately helped me, grabbing my pants and pulling them down. Once all of our clothes were thrown to the floor, my boyfriend laid in between my legs, kissing my collarbone. My fingers tangled in his raven hair, pulling and twirling it softly. The kisses went futher down, to my belly button. "Are you ready?" I nodded impatiently. "Okay, baby. I'll be as careful as possible yeah?" - "Just do it" He chuckled and pecked my lips before carefully lifted my thighs and laid them over his. He grabbed his shaft and slowly pushed in. I closed my eyes tightly and grabbed the sheets. Well first time after a long time! "Shhhh. It's gonna be fine, baby" I nodded lightly and relaxed lightly. After a few more seconds, I adjusted to it and nodded, signaling him to move. And he did. Slow and steady to not hurt me.
♫︎
Jungkook pecked my lips after he helped me back in the wheelchair. "Well at least you can't limp" He laughed. I shook my head and hit his chest. "Idiot" - "Your idiot" I nodded and kissed him again. Kook smiled into the kiss and laid his hand on my thigh. I grabbed his neck and pulled him even closer while playing with his long hair. Suddenly the door opened next to us. Jungkook pulled away and glared at Jimin who was smirking at us. "Have you heard of knocking?" - "Knocking the bed at the wall? Jup. Doing that all the time!" Then we heard Minhyuk scream from downstairs. "PARK JIMIN!" I giggled and shook my head. "Could you help me get down instead of making other dirty jokes?" The two smiled sheepishly. Jungkook picked me up bridal style and Jimin grabbed the wheelchair before we went down. As soon as we got downstairs, Koo sat me back into the wheelchair. I wheeled myself towards the living room, seeing the others playing monopoly. "HAHA! GIVE ME MY MONEY, YOONGI!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before giving him the money. I laughed and wheeled more forwards. "But Hobi, isn't it dumb? I mean you and Yoongi are going to live together anyways?" Yoongi blushed while Hoseok choked on his Sprite. The others all laughed. Jungkook laid his hand on my shoulder, laughing at what I said. I smiled innocently. "I am hungryyy~~" Jin smiled and stood up. "Well then. I'll start cooking. I am sure y'all are hungry" The others nodded, agreeing with him.
♫︎
It were good three months later and my leg was healed perfectly again. Right now I was back at therapy. I had to learn how to walk properly again. My elbows then suddenly gave out, making me fall onto the wood bars. A frustrated groan left my lips. Marcus, my therapist, softly held my upper arms. "It's okay, Taehyung. You can do it" He smiled lightly at me. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. "I can't do that! I can't... I am too weak for all that!" Marcus sighed heavily and helped me walk to the resting area. I sat down and grabbed my water bottle, drinking the water. "The therapy is over anyway... how about you rest for a day? Yeah?" I just nodded. There then was a knock on the door, which opened shortly after. Jungkook came in, smiling lightly. "Good afternoon, Marcus" Marcus smiled and bowed before going back to the therapy equipment, tyding up. Kooks came up to me and sat down next to me. "And? How did it go?" - "Like always... bad" He laid his hand onto mine, caressing it gently. "Baby... I am sure you are doing really good. You are just not used to it" I sighed and looked down. "Can you buy me ice cream?" - "Sure! Always because you are doing good at therapy"
♫︎
I sat down on the bench and put the crutches next to me. Jungkook then also came to me, holding our ice creams. He sat next to me and handed me my ice cream. "Thanks, Kookie" His lips laid on my temple. As we were eating our ice creams and enjoying the time, a boy came up to us and just grabbed my crutches. Before we could react, he run away. I stared after him. Jungkook stood up and sprinted after him. "JUNGKOOK!" I wanted to stand up and run after him but I remembered THAT I CAN'T FUCKING WALK!!