Ice Figure Skating (3/5)

3rd person POV
Today was the day. Today was the day that Cup of China was going to be Taehyung's new goal. Today was the day Yoongi was going to have a rap battle with other rappers. Today was the day Jimin turns 20 years old. With a huge smile, Taehyung skated on the ice.

Jimin POV
Since Taehyung was in China and Yoongi, Hoseok and I couldn't come with him, we decided to meet at my place to party and watch Taehyung's performance. "HYUNGSSS!!! THE PRACTICE STARTED!" I screamed as soon as I saw Taehyung and other skaters skate on the ice. Jungkook was in China. To watch over Taehyung and have his own sing battle. Kira and Daehyun don't live with me since I moved out as soon as I turned 18. Yoongi and Hoseok quickly run into the living room and sat besides me with popcorn and chips in their hand. The camera focused on Taehyung, making us cheer. It quickly quiet down when...

The three of us looked at the screen in shock. The only thing that was showed was how they treated Taehyung's wounds. "Please tell me he is going to rest. Jungkook has to tell him!" I nodded at Yoongi's statement.

After a long break the competition started.

Jungkook POV
"Taehyung please. You can't perform in that state. Please think about your health" He turned to me and kissed my cheek. "You are here for me. You will keep me save right? I promise I will take my pills and drink a lot of water afterwards okay? But please let me perform. Please, Kookie" I sighed heavily and pulled Taehyung's small body in my arms. "Okay but please be careful yes?" He nodded and pecked my lips before walking over to the ice, waiting for his turn. Surprise but over the night we may or may not became a couple. I want to help him. I want him save and I will protect him. A big smile came across when Taehyung had his turn. I showed him thumbs up before he skated on the ice, smiling lightly.

Once Taehyung was backstage, they laid him down and gave him water before trying to treat his ankle. I walked up to him and carefully wiped his tears away.

Jimin POV
"He... he performed and still got many points! Omg that is our baby! YOU DID WELL!!!" The two besides me laughed at my behavior before joining.

Taehyung POV
Tears rolled down my cheeks as I laid on my hotel bed with Jungkook next to me. I still had to think about how I performed... Horrible. I couldn't even jump correctly. "Baby... stop crying. You did so so well. You hurt yourself before the performance and still performed and you did well" Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me closer, spooning me. "Baby Common stop crying, cutie. Your eyes are too precious to cry" He started placing soft kisses on my nape, calming me down. After some time I turned around to him and put my arms around his neck. "Kookie... my ankle hurts. I can't perform the next season... I just wanna-" I cut myself off as more tears rolled down. "Hey shhhhh. Baby, I am here. You don't have to make anyone proud. Just do what you love okay? Maybe this break is good for you. You really need it baby. If you want you can stay at my place but please take that break seriously. I don't want to visit you in the hospital again" I nodded sadly and buried my face in Jungkook's chest. "I love you so much, baby. Please remember that. The only ones who you really have to care about are me, Yoongi, Hobi and Jiminie hm?" - "Okay Kookie" Jungkook placed a kiss on my head. "Now take your pills and then let's sleep. You had a long day. If you want you can come with me to my sing competition" - "Yes, pwease" Kookie chuckled and grabbed my pills and water bottle before handing me them. "Thanks, Kookie" He smiled and kissed my forehead before I took my pills and drunk water to swallow them better. "Now let's sleep, baby. Tomorrow will be better. I promise" With that I laid myself in my boyfriend's embrace and slowly fell asleep.
~
"Common baby. I'll carry you" - "No! I am too heavy!"Jungkook shook his head and picked me up bridal style. I squeaked unmanly and held onto his neck. "Kookie!" He just chuckled and kissed my forehead, carrying me inside the building where the sing competition will be held. "You will sit next to one of my friends okay? Don't you dare stand up" - "Yes, sir!" His cute chuckle showed again and he sat me on a seat in the front row, kissing my head. "And don't forget to take your pills and drink enough yes?" I nodded cutely and made an aegyo. Kookie laughed cutely, showing his bunny teeth before looking somewhere else and smiling even more. "Yoo!! Yugyeom!" I turned around and saw a somewhat taller boy but still handsome asf. They both did their handshake before they turned to me. "Yugyeom meet my talented boyfriend Taehyung. Taebae meet my childhood friend Yugyeom" Yugyeom bowed to me, smiling. "Kooks you had to tell me he was cute" I blushed lightly at that comment and looked down. "Yah! He is still mine! All you gotta do is look after him. And make sure he doesn't stand up. He sprained his ankle yesterday. You also have to know that every two hours he has to take pills. Please make sure of that" - "Of course! I don't want the happiness of my childhood friend to be in hospital just because I didn't do my job right" A small smile came across my lips and I looked back up. The two were still looking at me. "Okay! Everyone! Please take your seats! The competition will start soon!" Jungkook hurriedly pecked my lips and waved at Yugyeom before running backstage. Yugyeom sat next to me. "You two are really cute with each other. You have to know... Jungkook was actually a really cold person back then until he met his best friend, Min Yoongi. Yoongi did something inside him. And he warmed up but he was still hard to get or even make him fall in love with someone. So... you should feel special because Jungkook really loves you. Please treat him right and don't leave him. I won't be here much longer so please take care of him for me" I looked at him a little confused. "Hyung, what do you mean with you won't be here much longer?" The boy next to me sighed heavily. "Well you see... I am depressed AND have cancer. I just want the best for Jungkook..." - "Hyung.... then I want to make the days Kookie and I are here the best for you. The best you will remember. If needed I will pay your treatment but please don't kill yourself. I know how it is to be sick... I myself have lower respiratory infection. I was only five years old when I got diagnosed with it and I still ice figure skate because that is what makes me happy. I became rich from all my wins but I only kept the money in my closet in a box for necessary things like your treatment.... What makes you happy, Hyung?" He smiled at me and took my hands in his. "You and Jungkook. I want to stay with you two until the end of my life. I really wanna see how cute you two are with each other" I smiled widely and squeezed his hands. "Well then pack your things after that and I will take you with us to Korea. Jungkook would be happy and he would probably let you life with him. If not my best friend needs company" Yugyeom nodded before we both turned our attention to the singers.