Changes (4/6)

Taehyung POV
I woke up with the sun rays tickling my nose. With a scrunch of my nose, I slowly opened my eyes. The sunlight shone through my curtains, falling directly on me. I turned to the right and was met with a sleeping Jungkook. His face squeezed onto his elbow and his head rested on his arm. His new tattoos painting his arm. My eyes wandered downwards, meeting a bare chest. Then the events from yesterday night flooded my mind. A blush crossed my cheeks and I pulled the sheets over my body in embarrassment. Omg! Did Kookie and I really have sex?! I carefully looked under the blanket, seeing two indeed naked bodies. Oh my! Suddenly Jungkook groaned lightly, his voice much deeper than normally. I turned my head to him, covering my cheeks. His eyes opened and immediately met mine. A huge smile quickly came over his lips. "Good morning baby" - "Morning" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, snuggling his face in my neck. "Mhm you're so warm" Is it just me or is it really hot here? His lips peppered small kisses onto my neck and collarbone. "We have to go to school, Kookie" He lifted his head and pouted. "I am sure YOU can't walk" - "Pfffff, bitch please. I could also clean the fucking mansion after getting beaten up" His eyes darkened in like just two seconds. "Don't mention that! It's been one year, baby. Don't talk about that please" I sighed heavily and nodded, hugging his neck. "Can you please carry me to the bathroom?" - "Is that an invitation for shower sex?" I pulled away in not even one second. "JUNGKOOK!!" He laughed and got out of the bed, throwing on his boxers before running out of my room. A big pout came over my lips as I realized I couldn't really chase after him.
♫︎
After I had a hard time going to the bathroom and shower, I finally came downstairs, seeing my other friends and parents eating breakfast. "I hate y'all. Eating without me" - "Well I mean you could have come faster" I looked at my mother like: ಠ_ಠ. "HAHA HOW FUCKING FUNNY!!" They all laughed at my sarcasm. I slapped the back of Jungkook's head, making him choke. "Deserved bitch" He turned to me and glared playfully. I just smiled innocently and sat next to him, putting one pancake on my plate. Just as I was about to cut a piece of it, Jungkook grabbed my plate and pulled it away. "Hey!" - "DeSeRvEd BiTcH" The others all snickered at our bickering. "JUNGKOOK!" He stuck out his tongue, and run away WITH MY PLATE AND ONLY HIS BOXERS ON! As I wanted to stand up, I remembered the fucking pain. "ASSHOLE!" Dad shook his head and placed another plate in front of me. "Just eat before he comes and steals this one too" Gosh how much I love my father! I smiled and like literally shoved the fucking pancake into my mouth. They all laughed at me. "Tae, was that necessary?" I shrugged. Then Jungkook came back finally wearing some clothes. "Huh? What you chewing on?" - "Af faKin fanKake!" He seemed confused for a moment before finally understanding what I meant. His lips quickly formed a pout. "And I thought I could feed you like all those mother birds. Mouth to mouth" I finished chewing and swallowing the rest of the pancake before standing up. "You are fucking done now, Jeon!" - "Oh oh" Before he could even take a chance to run away, I run up to him, ignoring the pain in my abdomen, and grabbed his ear. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" With that I started dragging him to my room again. "DON'T BE TOO LOUD!!" I held back a small laugh at Hoseok's comment and closed my door, letting go of Jungkook. "Koo~~ why do you always have to do that? It's embarrassing me" He chuckled and held my waist, pulling me closer. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck. Koo leaned our foreheads together, our noses barely touching. "Because I like how you always get so red" He moved his head to the right and connected our lips. My eyes fluttered close, melting into the warmth. His tattooed hands wandered to my bum, massaging it softly. A moan slipped into the kiss at the slight pain, but Kook didn't care. He just took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss once again as our tongues touched. Kookie then slowly wandered his lips to my already marked neck, kissing the dark hickeys. My head fell back, giving my boyfriend more access to my neck. A low, muffle chuckle rung through my ears as he continued his way to my outstanding collarbone. The small, soft moans just flying out of my mouth as he nibbled on my skin. My fingers rushed through his black, long locks, pulling them gently. Jungkook then pulled away and kissed my cheek, chuckling. "Maybe later baby. We have school and a party to attend hm?" I opened my eyes and smiled warmly at him before nodding.
♫︎
So now here we are. In the school's gym, music blasting through the speakers and blinding lights shining around. Oh yeah my oh so beautiful boyfriend thought it was a good idea to choose my outfit. And now he gets jealous of everyone who looks at me.