Stolen Love (5/5)

Jungkook POV
It's been two weeks since Taehyung stole my virginity. He also has been sitting next to me. The only weird thing is that Taehyung and Hoseok don't talk anymore. The bell rung, signaling that the class started. I looked next to me, seeing an empty chair. I looked at Namjoon's and Hoseok's table. Empty. Same goes to Jimin's seat. I looked to Jin's table. Empty. Where the hell was everyone? The only ones here were Yoongi, the rest of the class and I.

Taehyung POV
"Shut up Tae! You knew exactly that he is my crush!" I looked at Hobi. "And?" - "Tae!" I rolled my eyes. Jimin side hugged Hobi. "Guys could you calm down please?" I glared at Jin. "Can you shut up? I don't even know what you are doing here" With that Namjoon pushed me away. "Stop being a bitch Taehyung!" - "Stop acting as if you don't know what happened!!" With that Namjoon froze. "Stop bringing her up!!" He balled up his fists. "Oh why? Just because she did it on purpose?" Hard pain started rushing through my nose. He really just punched me. I chuckled bitterly as I saw the bit of blood on my fingers after wiping my nose. "You got insane Kim really" I rolled my eyes. "Her words bro her words" - "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Namjoon jumped on me and started punching me. I just started fighting back. "Yah! Joon! Tae! Stop it!" We didn't listen to Jin and just continued. Someone suddenly pulled us away from each other. I was about to push the person away but I saw our teacher with Namjoon and behind me Dahyun. I got out of her grip and glared at Namjoon. He glared back at me. "What the hell is happening here?!" I shrugged. "Ask that asshole" Namjoon wanted to jump on me again but the teacher held him. "You little will see what you get!!" I rolled my eyes and wiped the blood from my lips. "You both go to the director. Now!" I just pushed some of my classmates out my way to go back inside. I came past Jungkook and stopped in my tracks for a second to look at his face. It was filled with fear and worry. Just like there was madness and sadness. I just looked away again and continued walking to the director.

Jungkook POV
I looked at Tae's face. There were cuts and wounds just like bruises and some blood. He just looked away again and continued walking. My gaze followed him until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I lightly flinched before looking at Yoongi. "You okay?" I just nodded.

Taehyung POV
Here I was. Getting suspended from school for 2 months while Namjoon could regularly go to school. I slammed my locker open, making some students in the hallway look at me. "Stop staring brats!" They all immediately looked away. I grabbed my books when two small papers flew out. I bond down and picked them up. I looked at the first one and saw Namjoon, me and our younger cousin, Jamie. Or should I say Namjoon's ex. They dated. And after our parents found out, Namjoon got more aggressive until Jamie ended up taking her life right in front of my eyes. I felt how tears built up in my eyes as the flashbacks rushed through my head. ~Jamie... Baby I am sorry for not saving you~ I closed my eyes to deny that the tears come out before shoving the picture in my jeans pocket. I looked at the other picture, seeing Jimin, Hobi, Namjoon and me smiling while sitting on the couch just having fun. That was exactly 4 years ago. At that day we had our fifth friendship anniversary. We decided to hang at Jimin's place, drink and just play games like truth or dare, overwatch or never have I ever. I just ripped the picture a bit and let it fall on the floor before slamming my locker shut and walking out the school building.

Jimin POV
"Namjoon you got this" Jin, Yoongi and I encouraged Namjoon to talk to Taehyung while Hobi and Jungkook were just agreeing. I looked ahead and stopped everyone. The looked forward too. Taehyung let something fall to the floor before slamming his locker and leaving. I quickly run to the thing and picked it up. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I saw the ripped picture of me, Namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung. I looked back up and saw Taehyung standing outside of the door. Just as I was about to shrug it off my eyes caught something. He is not! Omg! I let the picture fall and quickly run to Taehyung.

Jungkook POV
"What?" We all looked after Jimin running out the school building. I looked at the piece of paper and picked it up.

Taehyung POV
I sighed heavily as the tears started rolling down. Someone suddenly hugged me. I looked at the person though the tears and saw Jimin. I immediately hugged back, needing someone's warmth right now.

Jungkook POV
3...2...1... YES!! As soon as the bell rung, I run out the classroom and school building just to get greeted by Taehyung. "TaeTae!!!" I run into his arms, hugging him tightly. We've been dating for the last month and tomorrow he can go back to school. Hobi told me he liked me a lot at first and that's why they all fought and so on. We are all a good friend group now. Hobi always calls us 'the stolen love couple' I kinda find it cute. Yoongi and Jimin are dating since 2 months just like Namjoon and Jin. Only Hobi was all alone but happy to see his friends happy. Oh and I also met Lilly! She is such a cute little girl. "And? How was school babyboy?" I pouted. "Boring without you" Tae chuckled and kissed me passionately. "Okay okay guys no make out here please" I broke the kiss and looked at our friends while blushing. "Nawwww the maknae is blushing!" I hit Jin's arm. "Shut up hyung!" They all laughed. "How about we go home and just play games?" We all agreed with Tae. With that Hobi started jumping around in front of us while Tae had his arm around my waist. "Love you babyboy. You are the stolen love baby" I looked at him just to be greeted by a loving stare. I bunny smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "Love you too TaeTae" I felt how he placed a soft kiss on my head. My gaze went to our friends in front of us. Yoongi and Jimin being lovey dovey again. Namjoon and Jin just holding hands while Hobi was holding up a flower, still jumping. A relaxed smile placed itself on my lips. ~I hope this will never end. I love life. I love my friends. I love you Taehyung. Hope you know that~  I never knew that this wish would be gone pretty soon...

///
The end. Next Oneshot is already in process! Purple you!💜🌌