The locked up Prince (2/3)

Jungkook POV
Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Tae before looking at me. "We all don't really know it. But the three of them also don't have the best relationship so yeah" I sighed and nodded.

I opened the front door and was greeted by laughter. I took of my shoes and went to the living room. "Hey guys!" Namjoon, Jin and Jimin all turned around. "Hey bunny. I didn't see you once today. Where were you?" I tensed up a bit. "Oh well I am like legit 800 meters away from your area" Namjoon nodded. I smiled and sat down next to Jimin. He immediately hugged me. "So that means you got the job?" I nodded. "But why did you only come now? Namjoon has been here one hour" I patted Jimin's head. "I am new so I had an other guardian show me around and everything" - "Ahh okay"

Taehyung POV
I was laying on my bed, trying to think how the outside looks like. I forgot everything. I mean I knew I was diagnosed with dementia. It's not that bad but I still have it. I can remember things only after 4 months again. It was hard. Once I forgot my name and it was torture for me to know when someone calls me. My head started hurting as I was thinking to much. I sighed and quickly took my pills. Gi was already sleeping just like the others in the castle. Only me. I was still wide awake. An idea popped in my head. I quickly got out of my bed and quietly went downstairs to my father's office. I opened the door and went to my folder with information about me. I grabbed it and quickly went back to my room.

I flipped through the folder only to find information I already knew. Just as I was about to give up something caught my eyes.

Kim Taehyung
Birthday: 30 December 1998 (ya know why)
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Illnesses: Dementia, breath problems, had a heart disease
Parents: Kim Dowon, Kim Ji-ah
Siblings: /
Popularity: never seen
Abilities: eyes change colors, could possibly see what happened in his past life

My eyes went wide as I read through. I can what?! Wowwww!! I have to try tomorrow!! I quickly brought the folder back to its place and went to sleep, being excited about my abilities.

{Next morning/Jungkook POV}
I woke up and looked at the time. "Shit!!" I quickly got ready and just ate a bite from Jimin's toast. "Bye Jiminie!" I left a quick peck on his lips before sprinting to my car.

I came to the castle and greeted the others before going to Taehyung's room. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I opened the door and found Tae sitting in front of the mirror, looking at himself. "Good morning Tae" He just hummed. I sat on his bed, watching him. Gi stood up and went towards me. I smiled and patted his head. Yesterday I and Taehyung just like I and Gi got really close. "What are you doing Tae?" - "Trying to find a ability" I chuckled. "Okay have fun. I'm just gonna watch you"

After good 15 minutes Tae geoaned in frustration.

Taehyung POV
I groaned and laid on the floor exhausted. "So?" - "Nothing. But I am hungry now" Jungkook chuckled and went up to me. "Then let's feed you some food" He helped me up and with that we went to the kitchen with Gi following. We came in and saw Yoongi and Hoseok. "Good morning Baby!" Yoongi stood up and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. "Good morning TaeTae. Good morning Jungkook" - "Morning Hoseok. Morning Yoongi" Jungkook bowed to them before we sat down. "What you wanna eat TaeTae?" - "Just cereal" Hobi nodded and grabbed a bowl, milk and the cereal. I mixed it all together. "Wait! You put cereal first?" I looked at Jungkook and shrugged. "Seems so why?" - "YES! HAHA! I am not the only one who does that" Just as I was about to eat one spoon Lisa came. "Good morning Yoongi. Morning Tae. Morning Hoseok, Jungkook" She bowed to us. "Good morning Liz. What's up?" - "Oh well your parents want to speak to you" I sighed and nodded. "Thanks" She bowed to us and left. "My cereal" I pouted, looking t my cereal. "I'll eat it!" Yoongi was about to grab my bowl but I slapped his hand away. "No! I am gonna eat it on my way to my parents! Byeee!" I grabbed the bowl and went to my parents.