Apocalypse (7/11)

3rd Person POV
The others looked at Taehyung confused and shocked at the same time. Mrs Kim glanced at her son before looking at her fingers again. "Cat got your tongue or what?" He was getting furious. He hated her for throwing him out and coming into his life again. Jungkook came back into the room and saw Taehyung glaring at his mother. He carefully wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, whispering in his ears. "Baby, don't glare at her that much" The younger just shot her a last glare before he turned around. "Tae--" Taehyung cut his mother off, not liking that his name rolled off of her tongue. "No. I am not appreciating you being here but I can't throw you out because this house isn't mine to decide who lives here and who doesn't. So don't even speak to me" The others just stayed quiet, sensing Taehyung's hurt. Mrs Kim almost immediately closed her mouth. Kook sighed softly, pecked Taehyung's forehead before he lead them to the younger's room. Mrs Kim sighed heavily, looking at her lap. Jin then spoke up. "It's okay Mrs Kim. Taehyung is going to calm down eventually. At first he didn't even want us to treat his cuts and now look at him. All lovey dovey with our Jungkookie" - "But... wasn't he with Jinsoo?" They all froze at that name. Yoongi then decided to clear the things. "Jinsoo, my cousin, and Taehyung were engaged for not even that long. But umm well Jinsoo got killed by a monster two months ago. Just like your other two kids..." From shock, to tears. Mrs Kim didn't believe her ears. Her kids were dead just like the happiness of her son. She gulped harshly. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's chest, suppressing the tears in his eyes. "Don't worry baby. I don't think she'll bother you"

They all just ate dinner and Taehyung wanted to go outside, looking for survivors and dog tags. He grabbed his sword and put on his mask when he suddenly couldn't breathe anymore. The others were still in the kitchen, talking to each other, when Jungkook started coughing badly. Jimin looked at his best friend worriedly before he saw a soft red creeping up to his neck. "Kook, are you getting choked?" The younger shook his head before their eyes widened. "Taehyung!" Mrs Kim watched confused as Jimin, Junghyun and Jungkook jumped up and run out of the room. The three came to Taehyung who was gasping for air, his sword laying next to him. Jungkook rushed to him, in front of him. As soon as Kook was in the place where the monster's ghost was, Taehyung fell into his arms panting heavily. "Baby, I've got you. Don't worry. It's fine" Jimin also gently rubbed the younger's back while Junghyun hugged his Hyung's leg. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, over coming the shock of just now. The others came too, with Jin holding a glass of water. He handed it to Taehyung, who sipped on it bit by bit. Mrs Kim stood further away, watching worriedly. The younger thanked Jin for the water and sadly run his finger over the choke mark on Jungkook's neck. "Sorry, Kook" - "Ah no it's fine. It's all fine. The thing that matters is that you are fine too" The older smiled gently. There were the small sparkles again. Visible for everyone except Taekook. Mrs Kim looked at them stunned. She has never seen things like this before.

Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist from behind as they both slept deeply, not minding one single thing around them. Well they should... because in this moment both their sides were bleeding badly, but they were sound asleep. Yoongi run up to their room, right after he saw that Jin had hurt himself at the hand. As soon as he opened the door he saw how Jungkook's leg sparkled a little and that Taehyung's bleed more. "Huh? Jin hurt himself at the hand?" Even so, he grabbed the aid kit and rushed to Taehyung, shaking him. The younger whined and tried to turn around but Yoongi slapped him lightly. "Wake up! You are hurt!" Taehyung stirred awake, looking around confused. "Tae, you are hurt" Yoongi stated, grabbing the equipment he needed. The younger looked at his leg and saw a big cut, that was bleeding badly. His eyes swayed back to Jungkook who was still sound asleep, having his arms around Tae's waist.

After the small drama at night, the boys were up now. Taehyung was still sitting on the bed, sleepy. Jungkook turned around and chuckled at the adorable sight of his boyfriend rubbing his eyes while his long hair stuck in all directions. "Baby, common, we have to eat breakfast" The younger looked at Jungkook with half closed eyes. "But I wanna sleep~" This pulled out a laugh from the elder's lips. He walked up to the sleepy boy and pecked his lips, gently pulling him to stand up. The oversized shirt fell down to Taehyung's mid thighs, covering the shorts completely. It was a turn on for Jungkook but he knew to tame himself. Kim sleepily wrapped his arms around Jeon's neck, burying his head in the other's shoulder. Jeon grabbed him under his thighs and picked him up, carrying him downstairs to the dining room. The others were all already sitting around the table with Mrs Kim standing at the stove, Jin next to her. "Morning Guys" Kook greeted them, getting some smiles and greetings back. Yoongi and Namjoon just hummed, also still being tired. Junghyun smiled widely at his Kook-Hyung. Jungkook sat down, having Tae sit on his lap. The younger snuggled closer to the elder's warmth, whining softly. Hoseok patted Kim's back softly, understanding why the boy was so tired. Soon they started to eat, Taehyung getting fed by Jungkook from time to time. The conversations started to flow between Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon about what to do today, between Mrs Kim and Jin about cooking and foods and between Jimin and Junghyun about video games. Jungkook just stayed silent, knowing that if he would speak, Taehyung would be a whiny baby. So he just ate and fed his big baby, giving pecks here and there.

Taehyung and Jungkook had their patrolling turn. So they were outside but Jungkook thought something was up with his Taehyungie. The boy was so tired, he couldn't keep his eyes open and the younger also often held his stomach. At some point, when Taehyung rapidly turned around and threw up in some old bushes, Jungkook decided that he will let Jin do a check up. It's only been like nearly three months since they were together. "Common baby, Let's go home" They slowly made their way back home, coming inside. The others looked at them confused as they weren't supposed to come back that early. They were even more confused when they saw that Taehyung nearly had any energy left. "Jin, could you check up on him?" The older quickly nodded and told them to wait here. He helped Taehyung to the medical room and shut the door, so the others wouldn't sneak. Mrs Kim was worried after seeing her exhausted son. They did come to better terms, but still weren't as close as normal mothers and children.

After a long time of waiting, Jin came out of the room with slightly shocked face. They all turned to him immediately, seeing him ruffle his hair. "And? What's wrong?" Seokjin sighed heavily before dropping the bomb. "Taehyung is actually pregnant" - "Eh what?" Jimin asked confused. Like? Understandably, you never hear that a BOY is pregnant. "Taehyung is pregnant. I assume about one and a half months now. He started reacting to it differently. He was a lot more tired as you could see" Jungkook looked at his fingers nervously. One and a half months? Not to say anything, but that was their first time being CLOSE to each other. "Can I go to him?" He asked quietly. Jin looked at him and nodded, saying a small yes. "Just don't stress him out... he is umm well pretty shocked about it. That's why I needed so long, he was crying his eyes out" Jeon nodded and walked to the medical room, feeling the worried eyes on his back. As he entered he saw his Taebear sitting on the bed, staring at the wall absentmindedly. "Baby..." No reaction. He walked up to him and carefully took the younger in his embrace. That caused Taehyung to sob again, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Shhhh baby. It's okay. I am here. We all are here" - "K-kook, w-why is l-life so co-complicated?" The older sighed softly, closing his eyes while having his chin on the younger's head, rubbing his back gently. "I don't know, baby. But we'll get this. Yeah? We will be there for us and for the baby" Jeon carefully laid his hand on Taehyung's stomach, making the other lay his hand on top of the elder's. "I believe in us, baby. I believe in you"

《《That was all for part seven! Hope you enjoyed it!💜💜💜💖》》