Best Friends (2/9)

Taehyung POV
I was walking down the hallway with Jungkook and Hoseok when we heard Yuna shout my name. "TAE!" I looked over to her and smiled before walking towards her. "Hey, Yuna" She smiled and hugged me tightly. Then we took off, talking about the performance in two weeks.

Jungkook POV
I glared after Taehyung as he and Yuna walked away from us. Yuna held onto Taehyung's underarm as they both talked and laughed about something. "Hey Kook. Don't glare at them. I am sure they are just friends" Hoseok said, trying to calm me down. I just nodded and walked in the opposite direction to get to my class.

Taehyung POV
"So about the outfits, I thought we would wear something similar. We could also go and buy the clothes" Yuna said excitedly, clinging to my underarm. I chuckled and patted her hand. "Let's discuss that in lunch break, yeah? We shouldn't be late to class" She giggled and nodded, pulling me to our class. We came in and sat on our seats, which were only a row apart. I just took out my notebook for literature class when Junyang came up to me. "Hey, nerd" I looked up and looked at him with a confused expression. "Meet me in the backyard in lunchbreak" Was all he said before he turned and walked away again. I looked after him confused, not knowing what's wrong.
☯︎
It was now lunch break and I saw Namjoon and Jungkook already waiting at the door for me. I smiled and was about to go to them, when an arm laid around my waist. I looked besides me and saw Junyang. "Don't forget what I said" With that he pulled me towards the other exit.

Namjoon POV
Jungkook and I watched confused as Taehyung and Junyang left through the other exit, Junyang's arm around Tae's waist. "Huh? Since when did those two have to do something with each other?" Jungkook asked confused, still looking after them. I just shrugged and looked back into the classroom, seeing Yuna also look after them confused. She then turned and made short eye contact with me, smiling at me. I just smiled back. "Let's just go to the canteen. I am sure Tae is coming" Jungkook nodded. I laid my arm around his shoulder and playfully pulled him to me, making us laugh.

Taehyung POV
Junyang slammed me against the brick wall, making me hiss at the impact. He trapped me in between his arms, glaring at me. "Stay away from Yuna, did you hear me? She doesn't have to be around a faggot like you" I looked up at him. Since when-? The next second, I felt his fist against my jaw. My head turned at the hit. Junyang didn't stop there and grabbed my hair harshly, pulling me to him. "Don't. Even. Breath. Near. Her" He spat in my face, definitely being serious. Then he slammed me against the wall again, my head hitting the brick hard. I fell down at the pain and held the back of my head. "Should I show you what faggots deserve?!" Before I could reply, he started kicking me. I curled into a ball, trying to protect me. Soon he stopped and grabbed my hair again, pulling me onto my feet. "If you tell this to anybody, I'll do much worse" With that he let me go and walked away. My body fell to the ground, to weak to be up. I coughed lightly. Gosh my head fucking hurts. I tried to push me up so I can at least go to the dorm. Once I got up, I carefully made my way to the dorms. And as soon as I came into the big building with all dorms inside, I collapsed onto the floor. I didn't even feel the pain from the fall anymore, my whole body already hurt. My sight got blurry and the only thing I saw was a black figure running towards me. And more didn't get into my head, as I passed out.

Jungkook POV
We were all talking and laughing at our table. I was subconsciously still waiting for Tae. Suddenly I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yuna in her school uniform, looking at me with puppy eyes. "Have you seen Taehyung? You guys are friends, right?" Jealousy immediately built up in my stomach as I heard her ask about Taehyung. "No. Sorry. We don't know where he is either" She pouted cutely but nodded and bowed before leaving, going out of the canteen to probably look for my best friend. "Weird. We should also look after him" Jimin said, standing up. We all agreed and made our way out of the canteen to look after Tae.

??? POV
I sighed heavily as I treated the unconscious boy's wounds. "Who hurt you like this, hm?" Then my bedroom door opened, revealing my dorm mate. "Huh? What is he doing here?" - "He passed out in the hall. Someone beat him up badly" He just shook his head. "You and your big heart, Yugyeom. What if he deserved the beating?" I looked up at BamBam in disbelief. "Bam! You know what? If you're not going to say something that isn't bullshit, get out of my room!" Bam just clicked his tongue and sat down on my desk. "Do you know his name?" - "He wasn't wearing his school jacket and till now I didn't look through his bag. So no" Bam jumped from my desk again and grabbed the boy's bag, opening it. "Hmmm what do we got--?" I looked up at Bam as he suddenly stopped talking. "What?" - "Hm? Oh nothing!" My eyebrows knitted together in confusion but I just let him be and continued treating the wounds.

BamBam POV
I sighed to myself and looked at the keychain. My dead uncle's keychain. I made him that keychain for his 36th birthday. I also didn't see my cousin anymore. Don't you dare cry, Bam. I just looked through the bag a little more until I found a wallet. I grabbed it an opened it, searching for the ID. Once I found it, I pulled it out and... "What?"

《《That was all for part two! Hope you enjoyed it!!💜💜💜💖》》