Boyfriend's brother (4/4)

《Next morning/Taehyung POV》
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off, rubbing my eyes while sitting up. My door suddenly opened and in came Mina with a pastel yellow crop top and ripped, dark blue jeans. "Good morning Bae!" I smiled and stood up. "Morning, bunny" She smiled too and handed me some clothes. "Wear them please. They will look good on you if you listen to me and wear them" I chuckled and kissed her nose. "I'll wear them. Don't worry bunny" - "Yay! Thanks bae!" With that she quickly kissed my cheek and left again. Giggling, I made my way towards the bathroom.

After a refreshing and waking shower, I put on my clothes, some make up and fixed my hair before looking at the results.

Damn Daddy! Let's ignore the fact that I am a bottom for a second

Damn Daddy! Let's ignore the fact that I am a bottom for a second. Thanks! I made my way downstairs where I got greeted by the tasty smell of pancakes. "Oh good morning Teddy!" - "Morning Amber. Morning Jackson" I sat down in front of them. "Tae did you kinda forget that you are a bottom?" I looked at Jackson. "Funny Hyung. Really funny. I didn't but common! It looks hot!" They all agreed.

"Are you ready?" - "Yes!" Amber, Mina and Jackson shouted. I laughed, started the engine and drove to the meeting spot.

The car ride wasn't that long. I parked the car in front of a small ice cream shop. We all got out. Mina went over to me and hugged me. "Your driving skills get better, Bae" I smiled and kissed her head. "Thanks bunny. Now Let's go" With that Mina grabbed my hand and we followed Amber and Jackson to the inside. We came in and saw Minho with 8 other guys. Jackson and Amber already went there. "It's fancy here, Bae" I nodded and smiled and her before pulling her to Minho and the others. "Oh here they are!" Minho smiled and stood up, hugging me and Mina. "Hi oppa/hyung" I sat down next to Jackson while Mina sat down next to Amber and Minho. I looked at the others until... "Omg. TaeTae!" Jin jumped up from his seat and immediately hugged me. I smiled hugging him back. "Oh wait you guys know each other?" We both looked at Jackson and nodded. "Oh wow..." Jimin stood up too and cupped my face after Jin sat back down. "When you said you had a massive glow up, I didn't think about something like this, baby!" I chuckled while Jimin kissed my nose. Hoseok, Yugyeom and Baekhyun gave me a hug too while Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook just sat there. "Okay so like how do you all know each other?" - "So umm yeah. Well Jimin is my brother while the others are my close friends" - "Oh wow cool" Mina than spoke up too. "Just for your information Taebae forgot how to speak Korean" I gasped and glared at her. "You little. I didn't!" She just laughed and stuck her tongue out. "Okayyy you two! Stop that. Sorry they are always like that. Anyways could you ummm introduce yourselves??" - "Ah yeah sure! So I am Jimin, that's Yugyeom and Baekhyun. This is Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. And lastly... Jungkook" - "Nice to meet you. I am Amber to only smart one in my friend group" - "Noona!!" She just laughed at me. "Yeah yeah anygayysss that's Jackson and this is Mina and well you know Taehyung and Minho"

We all chitchated when Jungkook asked me something. "Tae... could we ummm talk for a moment?" I nodded and stood up, following him to the outside. We stopped and I looked at him. Damn. He got so much hotter. Wait! Are those tattoos?! And a piercing?!! Oh my god. Taehyung don't faint. Don't faint. "So what I wanted to talk about..." - "Yeah?" He sighed and licked over his lips. Damn a tongue piercing. Hot. Fuck me dadd- What the fuck Taehyug??!! "I love you" In that very moment my body stopped working. "What" - "I love you Taehyung. I know what I did to you years ago wasn't right but I already loved you that time. The only reason why I hung up those 'posters' was because you rejected me. And no one ever rejected me. So I didn't know how to get along with that. I am sorry Taehyung. I don't beg for your forgiveness but I just want to forget the past and start over... maybe as a couple..." - "Jungkook I-" - "No it's okay. I was an asshole. I get it" I sighed and held Jungkook's shoulders. "Jungkook listen-" - "But like Damn you are so hot! I don't even know if you are a bottom anymore. It only makes me love you more" - "Jungkook! Listen!" He snapped out and looked in my eyes. I smiled sweetly. "Jungkook it's the past. You did your mistakes I did mine. I really appreciate your comments and love. I really do and I give it back because Damn daddy! Since when do you have piercings and tattoos?!" He chuckled and put his hands on my waist. "So that's what you are looking at hm?" I blushed and hit his chest. "Shut up lover boy" Jungkook just smiled and pulled me in a hug. "I missed you Tae..." - "Why did I miss you too?" I chuckled. He just huffed and kissed my neck. "Could you please give me a chance. I promise I will show you love every day. I will do everything for you" I smiled and closed my eyes, taking in his honey mixed with huge like scent. "You smell nice, Kookie" He let out a deep chuckled and breathed in my ear. "You too, TaeTae. I love you so much"

Jimin POV
We all kinda watched as Jungkook and Taehyung held each other in their arms. "They are cute" The others agreed. Taehyung suddenly broke the hug and slapped his chest. Jungkook just laughed and pulled Tae back in a hug. I have to be honest. They are really cute. They should rely date each other. Taehyung closed his eyes once again. Jungkook rubbed his back up and down, closing his eyes too.

Taehyung POV
"I love you so so much Baby" - "I love you too, Koo"

《The End!!!💜💜💜💜💜》