Changes (5/6)

3rd person POV
While the people around Taehyung called an ambulance full of panic, the car driver who hit him was loosing his mind. He didn't want that at all. Taehyung just suddenly was in front of his car and he couldn't react fast enough. "Boy, please! Keep your eyes open! You are getting help!" At the scene were good five cars, excluding the accident 'causer', and many people to get help. Some passengers just stopped to watch with worry. There was also a little girl who was full on crying in her big brother's arms. Soon the loud howling of the ambulance was heard and the paramedics rushed to the strongly hurt boy once they stopped the car. One of the doctors went up to the man who hit Taehyung. "Sir, what happened?" - "I hit him! I didn't want to! H-he was running over the street and I couldn't step on the breaks fast enough" The man's breath was shaky and his hands were grabbing his hair in worry and anxiety. "Sir, please calm down. We will take care. I am sure you didn't mean to hit the boy" The paramedic laid his hand on the elder man's shoulder, calming him down a little. Meanwhile three other paramedics were treating Taehyung. "Hey, do you hear me? Please keep your eyes open. You will be okay. What happened?" But she didn't get any answer. Taehyung felt too light, everything hurted and his sight was just blurry. One of the three then tried to find anything to identify the boy. "Kim Taehyung!" The head paramedic nodded and cut Taehyung's clothes open to put an infusion. "We will bring him to the hospital. Can you contact Lana to already search for someone from his family?" - "On it!" Taehyung got carefully transferred onto the bed to the ambulance and put in the car. "Mina! He is loosing consciousness!" The head paramedic quickly rushed towards Taehyung's head. "Taehyung, hey. Can you talk to me?" But he didn't do as the doctor wanted. She grabbed the flashlight for the eyes and opened Taehyung's eyes, shining into them. Then she had to watch as the eyes rolled back. "He lost his consciousness!! We have to get him to the hospital as quick as possible!!" And soon they drove off, trying to keep Tae as stable as possible.

Jungkook POV
We all were just standing in the backyard, waiting for Tae to possible come back. It already were good 20 minutes. Joon's phone then rung. "Unknown?" - "Put on speaker, Joonie" We all gathered around his phone as he picked up and put it on speaker. "Hello?" - "Hello. Is this a Kim Namjoon?" We all had confused expressions on our faces. "Yes? Ummm you are?" At the next sentence, I just got even more confused. "I am Kang Lana, nurse at the Sunshine Hospital in South Korea" - "Huh? I am a little confused about why you umm called" Mrs Kang sighed heavily on the other side of the phone call. "I called to inform you that your cousin, Kim Taehyung, had a car accident. Neither yours nor his parents picked up the call. I would rather say you came here so the head paramedic, who treated Taehyung, can tell you what happened" My whole body froze. T-tae had a car accident?! "I am coming as fast as possible!" - "Thank you" Joon hung up, looking at us shocked.
♫︎
We finally came to the hospital. My body was flooded with panic. In the inside of the building was already some rush. A paramedic came up to us. "Are you Kim Taehyung's um cousin and friends?" Namjoon quickly nodded. Minhyuk was holding onto Jimin tightly in worry. She sighed and signaled us to come with her a little. "We got called from a passenger who saw the accident. She said Taehyung run across the road, right in front of a car. The driver didn't have enough time to react and hit him with the car. Your friend is in a check up now. He has a big laceration at the back on his head and cuts on his face, arms and chest. We couldn't say if he has any inner damages or maybe broke anything. His legs also had some bruises on them. I am sure he will be okay" My eyes filled with tears. My baby... "When are we allowed to see him?" - "It'll take a while. I don't know if he needs a surgery for something. It could take up to a few hours also" I sighed shakily.
♫︎
After endless waiting, Mr and Mrs Kim also came, the doctor finally came up to us. "Family of Kim Taehyung?" Mrs and Mr Kim immediately stood up. "How is he?" The doctor sighed and put his mask away. "He has a fracture in his right leg. We would operate it in a few days. He can't walk for probably a few months after the surgery. No organs were badly hurt, just... his left kidney is cut. We try to put it up together but it looks bad. I honestly think we would have to operate it out" My baby. MY BABY IS HURT!! Mrs Kim grabbed her husband's biceps in shock, her other hand cover her mouth. Mr Kim laid his arm around her waist, as shocked as Mrs Kim. It seems like Sora noticed my anxiety and patted my arm softly. "Kooks, I am sure he is going to be okay" I nodded lightly and laid my head on her shoulder, letting some tears fall.
♫︎
Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes lightly and got blinded by bright light. A quiet beeping was heard from next to me. My eyes wandered around the unknown room until I realized that I was in the hospital. What happened? I tried to sit up but hissed un pain. Then I also noticed the oxygen mask over my mouth and nose. The door then opened and in came, what I assumed, a nurse. "Oh you woke up. I am gonna go get the doctor" And gone she was. What happened??
♫︎
As the doctor was doing a check up, there was a knock on the door. Soon after eight boys around my age, an elder couple and a girl came into the room. The doctor looked up and smiled. "Good to see you guys. Taehyung woke up just a few minutes ago. Everything seems with. Well except the fracture in his leg but we will operate that" Then the woman came up to me, cupping my face carefully. I became quiet uncomfortable. "Baby, how are you?" - "C-can you let go of me, Ma'am?" Her hands slowly slid from my face and her expression got confused. "Ma'am? Taehyungie, I am your mother? Why are you calling me Ma'am?" - "I don't know you. None of you" I saw how her eyes got glossy and the other people in the background stopped breathing for some time. Then one of the boys with longer raven hair and a few tattoos on his hand and wrist came up to me too. "Taehyung, who am I?" - "Uhhhh I don't know?" The doctor then spoke up again. "I will do a check up on his brain. He probably lost his memory with the car accident" Car accident??? Do I really know those people? The boy in front of my nodded and backed away, stepping out of my bubble.