Deaf Love (4/5)

Taehyung POV
Yoongi and Jimin brought me to the doctor instead of school to check what happened. Well.... I some how got my hearing. It is bad at the beginning that's why the three of us went to get a hearing aid. It will help me at the beginning but when I can hear everything clear and loud enough I don't need it any more. Of course we were all happy about the news especially because my birthday is in four days. "Kim Taehyung right?" I nodded and stood up, following the lady in a small room, leaving Yoongi and Jimin behind. "Please sit down. I will take a short test to see what kind of hearing aid you need okay?" - "Okay" She handed me some kind of headphones and told me to put them on. Then she did something on the computer before she turned back to me. "So I will play some sounds and you say stop when you hear the. It goes from quiet to pretty loud okay?" I nodded, understanding what to do.

After good 10 minutes she said that I should come and get the hearing aid in one week. "Okay. Thanks. Have a nice day" She smiled and did her goodbye before I went back to Jimin and Yoongi. "And?" - "We can get it in one week" They both smiled and pulled me in a hug.

We came back to our house where we already got greeted by the other four boys. "Taehyungieee!!!" Jin jumped up and run towards me, pulling me in a big hug. I chuckled and hugged him back. After awhile we broke the hug again. "And? How did it go?" - "Pretty good" I smiled at Namjoon before sitting down next to Jungkook. "How is your ankle?" - "Huh? Oh it's better. Thanks to you by the way" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Hoseok POV
Jungkook immediately blushed hard. Taehyung giggled loudly. I looked over to Yoongi and Jimin, seeing how Yoongi helped Jimin with something. I wanna do that too.... I love them both. I am sure they don't love me. They love each other. Jimin pressed a small kiss on Yoongi's cheek, thanking him for the help. I was so deep into watching them that I didn't hear Taehyung calling me. "Hoseokieeee!!!" I flinched before looking at him. "What is it Tae?" Taehyung boxy smiled at me. "Go to them" Wait. He knew I was looking? "You were staring but yeah" My eyes went wide. "Do you read minds?!" With that Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and him burst out laughing. "No, just your face is easy to read" - "Oh" Then Yoonmin came to, Yoongi having his arm around Jimin's waist. "What the y'all laughing about?" - "Oh nothing, Hyungie. Just Hobi is funny" I quickly glared at Taehyung who stuck his tongue out. "Oh okay. We made some food. If you want you can eat. The two of us have to talk real quick" - "Don't be to loud!" Yoongi and Jimin immediately blushed at Taehyung's comment while I was my mood switched to sad again. They left to upstairs. "Hoseokie" I looked at Taehyung. "You should go to them and talk... I know how you feel but try" He smiled comfortingly. "Yeah Hyung. You should tell them" Jungkook agreed with Taehyung. A heavy sigh escaped my lips. "They don't like me" Taehyung suddenly started laughing. "What? Why are you laughing?" - "Oh My god. Sorry. It's just funny how Jimin and Yoongi both li-" He got cut off my Jimin yelling. "KIM TAEHYUNG DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!" We all looked there and saw an angry mochi running down the stairs. Taehyung giggled, jumping up from the couch before running away from Jimin. Yoongi then came too, shaking his head while smiling. "Those two really" - "HAHA I GOT YO- WAIT! YAHHHHHH!! KIM TAEHYUNG YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" Then Taehyung run back inside the living room, holding a head of a dressing doll. "What the fuck?!" Yoongi looked at the head on his hands. "Shushhh! Kookie hide me!" Taehyung jumped on Jungkook, pulling the blanket that laid over Jungkook over him too. Jungkook giggled, patting Taehyung. "Where is he?!" We looked up again and saw Jimin with something red in his face, holding the arm of the dressing doll. "Okayyyy!! Jiminie give that. You guys really destroyed my dressing doll" Yoongi pouted, snatching away the arm from Jimin. "Taehyung come out now" Taehyung groaned before peeking put of his 'hiding spot', being face to face with Jungkook. "Hyungie you are very no fun" He pouted while making puppy eyes. "Nuh-uh not this time, Kim. Now give the head and help Jimin wash of that damn edding off his face" - "Yes sir" Taehyung stood up, leaving with Jimin afterwards. "My poor dressing doll" I chuckled, seeing how Yoongi looked at the two pieces in his hands. "Not funny, Hobi" - "Nawww someone's sad. Come here and I'll make you happy" I saw a dark red on his cheeks, making me smile. "YAHHHHH!! PARK JIMIN I WAS TRYING TO HELP!!!" - "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOOK AT YOU!! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh. "Welcome to my everyday life, guys" We all laughed while Yoongi went towards where Jimin and Taehyung were.