Cigarettes&Strawberries (7/8)

3rd person POV
Four months in which Jungkook and Taehyung got closer. Four months in which Namjoon and Jin started dating and living together. Four months in which Bora started living with her Mama and Appa. Four months since other four boys are basically uncles. Four months... in which Taehyung was pregnant for the second time. And also, four months which are going to end soon...

Tae woke up with two strong arms wrapped around his small baby belly. He was now in the fifth month and was happy that till now there weren't any complications. They bought clothes and some things for Bora's room soon after she moved into this house. Today they had an appointment to find out what gender the baby was going to be. He would go with Jimin, because the latter wanted a gender reveal party. Organized by Park Jimin. So they go to the doctor, Jimin is going to know the gender and is going to prepare everything. Balloons, cake, some alcohol for the elder +cough+ Yoongi and Jin mostly well maybe Kook +cough+ and some other snacks. "Koo, I have to pee" The older just snuggled himself more into the younger's back, wanting to keep him close to him. "Koo, please" Jungkook just didn't react at all. Snoring softly. "Okay then I am just going to pee in the bed" Jeon suddenly opened his arms widely, Taehyung smiled at his victory and got up, walking to the bathroom. After finishing his business, he went downstairs to make breakfast only to see Jungkook standing in front of the stove and Bora drawing on some papers. She looked up and smiled widely. "Morning, Mama!" Kook turned around and smiled, seeing his now daughter hug his baby's legs. The younger chuckled softly and brushed through his daughter's hair. He wanted to pick her up, but Jungkook stopped him. "Baby, the doctor said you can't pick her up anymore..." The two Kim's pouted at the Jeon, sad that they can't cuddle while standing. "Now don't look at me with those puppy eyes and sit down. Breakfast is nearly done" They all just giggled and sat down. Bora showing her drawings to Taehyung.
⚣︎
Taehyung, Jungkook and Bora were all walking on the sidewalk. It was their daily walk time after breakfast. It was good for Taehyung and good for Bora. Jungkook held Bora's hand while she skipped her way next to him, smiling widely. Taehyung was carrying a small bag, not too heavy (Kook made sure of that), in which some snacks and juices were inside for them. "Appa, can I go on the swing today?" Jungkook looked down to his princess and smiled sweetly. "Sure, but I'll help you yeah?" Bora nodded excitedly, her smile growing bigger. "Woahhh! Is that the Jeon Jungkook from our school?!" The small family turned to the voice and saw two girls and one boy from their school. The three friends made their way up to them. "Uhhh..." Bora hid behind her Mama, scared of the four students. "Oppa, what are you doing here with him? And who is that little cutie?" One of the girls, Sana 《no hate honestly. She's fucking cute》, asked and pointed to Taehyung, referring as him, and pointing at Bora as the little cutie. "Don't call me Oppa. You're older than me. And who she is, is none of your business. Oh, and leave Taehyung alone" - "Why? He is a slut. Don't you know that he sells his body to men? Fucking disgusting" The boy, Heechan, said. His eyes showing the disgust towards the younger. Jungkook balled up his fists, his blood boiling. Namjoo, the second girl, just smiled sweetly and held Jungkook's biceps, slightly pulling him with her. But that didn't last long, because Jeon pushed her hand away and went back to Tae, who was lightly shaking in fear. Bora had shut her eyes hard, not wanting to see anything of that, and her left ear pressed against the back of her mama's thigh. "If you would kindly leave me alone" Sana scoffed loudly. "Are you really going to hang out with that bitch? You could find better friends... or even girlfriends" Kook rolled his eyes, containing himself to not slap some senses into the three. "First of all, if there is a bitch then it's you. Second of all, I am perfectly happy with my friends. And last but definitely not least, I am fucking gay" - "Oh wow. Another faggot" Okay that was it. Jungkook turned around to Heechan and punched him right in the jaw. A silent pop was heard. The older male winced in pain, holding his jaw. Taehyung laid his hand on Bora's head, to show her that everything is fine but also telling her to not open her eyes. The two girls gasped loudly and stumbled backwards, scared to get hurt. "If you call someone names again, I will personally kill you" Jungkook went up to Taehyung, grabbing his hand. "Let's go" With that they started walking away. Bora holding the hem of Taehyung's baggy shirt. They all came to the park, where some kids were running round, some dogs playing with one another and elderly couples enjoying the view.
⚣︎
Taehyung and Jimin entered the room, waiting for the doctor. "I am so excited!" Jimin squealed, holding Taehyung's hand tightly. The younger laughed lightly. "Mhm. Me too. Just I am only going to know in one week" - "Jep. But I am sure you will love it!" Jimin smiled and him and kissed his forehead. "Thanks, Hyung" Soon the doctor came in, bowing to them. "Hello, I am Doctor Han. Doctor Bang is sadly sick, so I have to do the checkup today" Taehyung smiled lightly. "Okay. Let's start. Just lay down and pull your shirt up, so your stomach is free" Tae did as told, with some help of Jimin. Doctor Han grabbed some gel and switched on the ultrasound machine. Once the baby bump had enough gel on it, the doctor laid the sensor on the skin, looking at the monitor. Jimin holding Taehyung's hand once again, excitedly looking at the monitor. "There it is. The baby is healthy. No worries about that. There is the head and the hands, and here are the feet and legs" The doctor said with a slight smile.
⚣︎
Han told Jimin the gender and Taehyung was carefully wiping the gel from his belly. "Ah Mr Kim" The youngest looked up at the doctor and smiled lightly. "I saw the C-section scar under your belly. This isn't your first child, hm?" - "Ah. No, it isn't." The doctor smiled at him and nodded. "Well then good luck with your first child. I am sure it's still young, right?" Tae nodded, finishing the wiping. He threw the tissues away and stood up carefully. "She's two years old now. A total energy bomb" Jimin and Han smiled widely. "Well then good luck with her. Two year olds are always energetic. Just don't carry things that are over five kilos. So that means also not carry your daughter on your arms. It could harm the baby" - "Of course, doctor. I will look after it" They all bid there goodbye before the two friends went towards Jimin's car. "Wahhhh. Now I have to start preparing. You should rest now, okay?" Tae looked over to his friends and smiled widely. "Of course. Oh, ummm could you ask Hoseok if he could take care of Bora. Jungkook has a job meeting later and I really need some rest as this little bean here is causing me some back aches" - "Sure! He would be happy to see the princess again"
⚣︎
Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, buried in a fluffy blanket and up to five pillows. One pillow laying under his side and belly. And another one trapped in his arms. The other three around his head and shoulders. He was just sound asleep not minding anything. Just at the same time, Jungkook came back, happy that he got the job. The job was just a barista but since the cafe was famous, it was well paid. Enough for three people, well four. "Babies! I am home!" No answer. "Huh?" Normally Bora would run to the hall from the living room, screaming 'Appaaaaa!!' But today? Silence. Not even Taehyung who would be whining for hugs and kisses as soon as he came back home. The concerned boy made his way up to his shared room with Taehyung. As he opened the door, he saw his baby sleeping soundly, buried in pillows. A smile made its way on his lips. He went in and placed a kiss on the pregnant boy's head. "Sleep well baby" With that the 18-year-old made his way back downstairs, to make some dinner. He knew that if Taehyung is sleeping and he wasn't home, Bora would be at one of their friends' place.
⚣︎
It was a week later and finally it was the gender reveal party. Bora was wearing a baby blue dress, wanting a baby brother. Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung were all also wearing blue. The two adults wearing baby blue shirts with white jeans while Taehyung was wearing a baby blue oversized, thin pullover and white shorts. It was more comfortable with the growing baby bump. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook on the other hand wore pastel pink shirts and black jeans, wanting another baby girl. Jimin was just wearing white. He decided to not give any hints, being natural.