Devil's Son(3/3)

Taehyung POV
It's been one year since Jungkook and the other two angels are here and I really think I found the right one. Jungkook. Yoongi likes Jimin and Hobi. My body is okay again and Jungkook's mother didn't do anything anymore. Junghyun also stays here sometimes to get away from his house. I didn't do much. I became a bit more distant towards the others and went out at night. A heavy sigh left my lips as I watched my family, Yoongi and the three angels in the garden. They played with each other while I am in my room, watching them from my window. "Catch me if you can, Yoongi!!" Jimin run away from Yoongi, giggling loud. Yoongi was just smiling widely while chasing after the male. Jimin's silver hair was bouncing up and down as he run away from Yoongi. Eomma and Appa were watching them, laughing. Hoseok laughed at Jungkook as the said male tripped and fell on his butt. I just sat here. In my dark room, watching the others having fun. Isolated from anyone else. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hm?" I stood up and went up to the door, opening it. Once I opened it I saw Jason. "Ah, devil. I am just bringing you your medicines" He smiled sweetly and handed me the small pills. I smiled at him and thanked him before he left again. Once I took the bad tasting pills I went back to watching the people in my garden. "Caught you!" Yoongi was back hugging Jimin. The silver headed boy just laughed and laid his head on my best friend's right shoulder, closing his eyes. Eomma and Appa then stood up. "We have to meet someone. Tell Taehyungie that we love him and that Mina will make food yeah?" - "Yes devil!" Hoseok cheered. My parents smiled before leaving the garden. I watched more, laying my head on my arm. Yoongi placed soft kisses on Jimin's neck, making the other male flinch lightly. Hoseok just watched them. "Ah what are you doing, devil?" - "Oh nothing, Baby" Yoongi placed more kisses on Jimin's neck, leaving a few small hickeys here and then. "Stop being lovey dovey without me" The two looked at Hoseok who pouted cutely. A small chuckled left Yoongi's soft, pink lips. My whole body flinched as I felt a hand on my back. "Oh I am sorry for scaring you, devil" I turned to the voice and looked at a smiling Jungkook. "It's fine..." With my short and kinda cold answer I turned back to watching my best friend and his two Angels. "Oh common. You can't just sit in your room all the time. You have to go out too" Jungkook explained while sitting next to me. "I am going out... just at night" He sighed and pulled me in his arms. I immediately felt safe. "You know... you can talk to me or the others right? Damn I am giving a devil an advice... but I mean I think you like me. You found me and took me for you and I am here for you" I closed my eyes, listening to him. "I just want you to feel comfortable. At first I thought devils are always bad and cold hearted but when I found out my mom abused you and Junghyun said you cried. And when your ex came and you were heartbroken, I understood that devils are also just creatures with feelings. And I want to show you all nice feelings. I want you to be mine and I will love you so much you would get tired of my love. How does that sound hm?" - "I like it, Kookie" I opened my eyes and looked at him. He wore a huge smile on his lips. "Nice. Then I can officially call you my boyfriend, baby" Jungkook leaned down and kissed my nose. "Thanks, Kookie" I buried my face in his chest, enjoying his warmth.

"Kookie!" He came dashi running in my room. "What?! What?! Are you hurt?! Did they kick you again?! Dang I am a bad father" I just giggled. "Kookie... I am not hurt. And you are also the most amazing father in the universe babe" He came towards me and hugged me, kissing my face. Another giggle left my lips as Kookie kept kissing my cheeks, forehead and nose. He pulled away and rubbed my tummy. "I love you so much. I still wonder how you didn't got pregnant back then when you 'punished' disobeyed boy" I chuckled and laid my hands around his neck. "This will forever be a secret, Kookie" Jungkook bunny smiled and kissed me passionately.

Yoongi POV
"Nawww they are so cute" I looked down at Jimin as him, Hobi and I stalked Jungkook and Taehyung. "Shush, baby" Jimin pouted at Hobi. "Oh don't be pouty" Hobi leaned down and pecked our boyfriend's lips. I looked back in the room and saw how Jungkook slowly hovered above Taehyung. "Shoo shoo Let's go help Eomma cook, guys" They looked at me weirdly as I pushed them towards the kitchen.

Taehyung POV
Kookie kissed down my neck when he came to my shirt. "Nahh that is unnecessary" With that he slowly stripped me out of the shirt. After my shirt laid on the floor he went back to kissing my neck, then jawline, collarbone, chest and at the end he placed loving kisses on my small belly. I giggled since it tickled as he kissed my tummy. "My pretty babies" Jungkook placed one last kiss on my bellybutton and came back to my face. On my lips was a huge smile. "Hmm my pretty baby" He started kissing my cheeks again. "You are a softy, Kookie" My precious boyfriend pulled away and looked at me offended. "Say the hardcore devil to a soft sweet angel who has to be soft while and devil has to be 'cold hearted' and rude and much more bad things" I slowly frowned. It kinda hurted what Kookie said and I know that while pregnancy I am more emotional. Tears made their way in my eyes. Jungkook saw that and panicked. "No no. Omg baby I am so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It was a joke. Please don't cry. Oh baby" He wipped away the tears that rolled down my cheeks and kissed my nose multiple times. "I am sorry baby" - "Just *sniff* don't ever *sniff* do that again, please" He shook his head. "I won't. I promise baby"

"Taemin-ah!! Come back to Mommy!!" I was chasing my son with his underwear in my hand since he refused to put it on. He was just giggling while his lil pp was bouncing up and down as he run around our house. "Oh common!" He run into Yoonminseok's room. "No! Come back here, young man!!" I can be happy that my friends and husband aren't home right now. Just as I was about to trap him, he run under my legs and run downstairs. I groaned loudly and started running after him again. Just as I was about to find him, I heard the front door open. "Dwaddy!!!" Taemin obviously run towards the front door. I gave up running after him, holding my tummy. "Hahaha why are you naked, prince?" I sat on the couch, panting and holding my belly. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi came in with Taemin on Jungkook's arm. They all stopped when they saw me, holding my belly with one arm and in the other hand I held Taemin's underwear. "I think bathing a baby is harder than you think. Yoonie you are bathing our baby!!" Jimin immediately said as soon as he knew what happened. Jungkook kissed my head and grabbed the underwear before putting it on Taemin. "There, there, little one. Let's get you dressed hm?" Jungkook kissed my head once more before leaving to Taemin's room. Jimin sat next to me, holding my hand. "You should rest. It's not good when you chase after a three-year-old while being pregnant. Hobi could you bring some water please?" Hoseok immediately nodded and left to the kitchen. Yoongi came and wipped away the small sweat drops on my forehead. "We will help you with Taemin okay? That's what friends do right?" I smiled at them. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate th-- Argh!" Jimin gasped. "Did she kick?!" I nodded. He cooed and squealed around. "Cute! Yoonie I want a baby now too" My best friend and I just chuckled. Hobi back back with the water and handed it to me.

After some time Jungkook came back with Taemin skipping his way in front of him, dressed in his night wear. "Mommy! Wanna watch TV!" I cooed at Taemin's  small lisps and sat him on my lap. "What you wanna watch, baby?" - "Paw Patwol! Paw Patwol!!" Jungkook and I cooed at our son. The trio boyfriends were in the kitchen, making food. Jungkook sat next to me, slipping his arm around my waist. "Well then let's watch Paw Patrol" Taemin clapped his hands excited, watching the intro. Kookie leaned towards me and kissed my head. "I am sorry for not helping you, baby" I looked at him and smiled lightly. "No no it's fine, babe. I swear it's fine. Just give me kisses and hug tonight and I am happy" He smiled and was about to kiss my lips when Taemin shouted. "NO KWISSES! NO KWISSES!!" We both looked at him as he crossed his arms, pouting. I chuckled and pulled him in a hug. "Nawww my baby wants kisses before daddy huh?" Taemin nodded. My husband let out a huff while I just kissed all over Taemin's face.

My happy place is right here. Next to my husband and son.

《《That was all. Hope you enjoyed!!💜💜💜💖》》