Apocalypse (2/11)

3rd person POV
Three of the six friends were out to get some food and drinks while the other three watched over the still unconscious Taehyung. It's been like nearly a week and the boy didn't seem to wake up any time soon. Yoongi looked over Taehyung's body with sad eyes. Jin and Jungkook stood in the kitchen, watching Yoongi. "How long do you think he is going to stay unconscious?" Jungkook asked Jin in a hushed voice. "I don't know, Kook. But that what happened there was extreme..." Yoongi carefully brushed through the younger's hair, once again feeling the scars on his scalp. "What did you have to go through, hm?" Tears once again built up in his eyes at the thought of how much the boy had to go through, losing your loved ones right in front of you. Taehyung's face was relaxed. Like he was living the peace he lost for god knows how long. Yoongi let his hand wander to the younger's nape, massaging it softly but also feeling something. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and gently turned Taehyung's head. Once he turned his head, he saw some blood running down his nape. "Jin!" Jin and Jungkook quickly went to Yoongi, also seeing the blood. "What's that?" Jin grabbed his aid kit and started cleaning the blood. Once it was cleaned, they all saw a new bite mark. "What the?" The door opened and in came Jimin and Hoseok who had a limping Namjoon between them. Joon's arms around their shoulders. Jimin also had his hand on his neck. "What happened?!" - "Namjoon got a piece of glass stuck in his leg while we run from monsters" Hoseok explained while Jungkook helped them sit their leader down. Jimin looked at his boyfriend who had worry written all over his face. "What happened to you, baby?" - "I think I got bitten but not hard. It's okay" Jin looked at Jimin and then at Taehyung, having an idea. "Show me the bite mark" Jimin did as told and showed Jin the bite mark. The elder's eyes widened at that. "It's the same" - "What?" Jin rushed to Taehyung and cut open the right pant leg, seeing blood run down. Then they all looked at Namjoon who had the wound on his right leg too. "Does that mean... he gets our injuries?" Jin nodded at Jungkook. Namjoon suddenly hissed in pain. They all looked at him worriedly. As his brother wanted to treat the wound, they all watched as it slowly faded. "What the fuck is this?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung's leg and saw more blood rush out. "He takes our wounds... that's what our master meant! Taehyung heals us so we can fight again"

They all sat in the living room and watched as Taehyung was sleeping while mumbling things. "I really feel sorry for him. He is so special and now had to go through so much" The others agreed with Jimin who had his head on Yoongi's lap. The latter was playing with his hair gently, still bewildered about the new information. They all got alerted when Taehyung's arm suddenly started bleeding badly. Jungkook grabbed the aid kit and kneeled next to the unconscious boy, treating the new wound. "Another survivor... he doesn't only take our pain. But every pain" Namjoon clarified, finally understanding that Taehyung did something to be like this now. "It's a blessing for others but a curse for him" Hoseok stated sadly, watching as his cousin treated Kim's wound with unspoken worry. As Jungkook wanted to treat the cuts on the younger's wrist, he suddenly saw how Jinsoo and the two other Kim siblings got killed. He also felt like he got choked but none was there. Jimin was the first one to react and grab the oxygen mask, putting it over Jungkook's nose and mouth. Soon the latter panted in the mask, backing away from Taehyung. "What happened, kook?" - "I s-saw it. I saw h-how they got k-killed" They all looked at him confused. He never once looked this disturbed as now. Jimin then saw how a light choke mark started showing on his best friend's neck, just like Taehyung's. "Jungkook, you have a choke mark..." Jeon's eyes widened as he touched his neck. He then glanced at Taehyung and saw a choke mark. "Why is this happening? None choked me!" - "Guys, I think it has something to do with the cuts on his wrists... like, the time Jin grabbed his wrist, he kicked him in the stomach. The time we treated the cuts, he passed out and is now unconscious since then and now... Jungkook saw them get killed and got choked by what? The wind?!" Namjoon looked at them with a 'think, idiots' face. Broken coughs pulled them out of their thoughts. They all looked at Taehyung whose eyes slowly fluttered opened. "W-where?" Yoongi kneeled next to him. "Taehyung, you are fine don't worry" The tired eyes met Min's cat like eyes. "Who--?" - "Don't ask so many questions. You should get to your senses first" Jin said while handing the boy a water bottle. "You were out for nearly a week, Taehyung" Kim looked at Hoseok with a confused expression, not knowing what they all were talking about.