Cake (6/6)

Taehyung POV
I finished getting ready and in that moment the doorbell rung. I made my way to the front door. As soon as I opened the door I got greeted by Jimin and Yoongi. "Hey TaeTae!" I smiled a bit sad. "Nawww don't be sad baby!" Jimin pulled me into a soft hug. Yoongi patted my hair.

"I'll go make some cof-" Jimin cut me off. "Nope I am doing it. You sit and rest baby. You need it" I sighed and nodded, sitting back down next to Yoongi. Jimin smiled and went to the kitchen. "Tae are you sure you are okay?" I looked at Yoongi and nodded. "Oh yeah. I am fine. Just have been thinking about him lately. The bed is so empty without him" Yoongi smiled lightly and nodded. They were all trying to cheer me up. Even Taegguk! He is the only person who is still with me in this house. "Yoongi I just can't... I need him" Yoongi pulled me in a comforting and soft hug as he saw how tears built up in my eyes. "Taeby he comes back I promise. He wouldn't leave you and Taegguk" I nodded and wiped the tears away.

My phone suddenly rung. I grabbed it with the hope to see Jungkook's name standing there but it was Lisa... I sighed and picked up. "Hey Tae" - "Hey..." She sighed. "Tae stop being sad. You know it isn't good" I just nodded while humming. "I have a surprise for you" - "Liz I am not in the mood for surprises" She sighed once again. "Tae please come over to my place" I sighed. "Okay fine. I'll be there in ten minutes" - "Yay! Thank you! See you!!"

I grabbed my car keys before slowly walking to my car. Yoongi and Jimin left to pick up Targguk since it was their day to take care of him. I dated in the car and drove to Lisa's house.

I parked the car and got out. After closing and locking the door, I went to the front door to bring the bell. Just a few seconds later Lisa opened the door and pulled me in a hug. "You really came!" - "Of course" She let me inside. Once I stepped in I got greeted by my friends singing 'Happy Birybday'. Omg it was my birthday. How stupid am I? They all clapped once they finished. Taegguk came up to me, holding a cake. "Blow out the candles appa!" I smiled lightly and closed my eyes. ~Please make Jungkook come back~ With that wish I blew out the candles. "And what was your wish appa?!" - "Can't say baby. Or else it's not comming true" He pouted just like Jungkook would always pout when he didn't get kisses. I smiled but I felt tears wanting to form in my eyes. "Okayyyy!!! He is the surprise!!" I looked over to Hoseok how was standing next to the stairs. My eyes suddenly caught the brown bambi eyes to which I fell time and time again. There he was. The love of my life, holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers while awkwardly singing 'Happy Birthday'. Now I definitely couldn't stop the tears from building up. Once he finished, I stood up and threw myself in his arms, crying in his shoulder. "Nawwww don't cry baby" Jungkook wrapped his toned arms around my small body. My friends couldn't keep in their "Awwww". I was so happy right now. Jungkook was back. After good three months of business trip. Jungkook was placing soft kisses on my head while I continued crying in his shoulder. "Tae now it's the best time to tell him!" Of course Jin had to scream that now. Jungkook broke the hug and cupped my face. "Tell me what baby?" I smiled at him. Some tears still rolling down. I placed my hands over his before taking them away and stepping back a few steps, so the others would see too. Jungkook had confusion written over his face. I looked at Jimin unsure. Since he was standing next to Jennie, Namjoon and Jin they all four showed me thumbs up. I smiled once again before slowly pulling up my oversized shirt a bit, only revealing my small belly. Since I've been wearing oversized shirts the past three months no one ever saw that besides. "Wait. Are you for real?!" I nodded. Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and pulled me into a hug again. Taegguk came to and hugged our legs.

We are the cake and I could say that Jungkook baked it. I was sitting on Jungkook's lap and he hand one of his hands on my tummy. "Appa!! Look!" We all looked to Taegguk and saw him holding too balloons to his head. All of us let out a chuckle. "Common Taegguk eat some cake too" - "Oh yeah! I am going to taste papa's and dad's love story!!" He quickly let the balloons go and went to us, grabbing a piece of cake too. "You told him?" I nodded and leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

///
That's the end of 'Cake'. Hope you enjoyed it!🌌💜