Alpha&Omega (9/10)

Taehyung POV
I woke up to Songyeon crying next to me. A small sigh left my lips before carefully lifting her up, going out the room to not wake up Jungkook or Jaejun. "Shhhhhh" It was already past Jungkook's and Namjoon's birthday. Koo's mom decided to give us some more time since we just became parents. The twins turned two months just a while ago. Meaning they basically had two more months in my tummy. My belly also slowly went back to normal. Songyeon shed more tears as I tried to calm her. "Baby, I am here. Mommy's here don't worry. Does your tummy hurt, princess?" She just whined and cried loudly. I was worried that she may wake up the others. With slow steps, I went out the front door, sitting in the hammock on our porch. "Shhh baby. Are you hungry?" My baby just continued crying. A heavy sigh left my lips before carefully guiding her to my nipple. It wasn't the first time I breast fed one of them. The first time I did so was, well, weird. Songyeon's lips immediately wrapped around my nipple, making me flinch lightly. Yk, sensitivity. Just shortly after she started sucking. Gently but still hungrily. Suddenly there was rustling further away. I tightened my grip on Songyeon's small body, hiding her a bit under my lose shirt. My eyes wandered around, trying to find someone. Nothing. Just pitch black. A relieved sigh escaped my lips, my hand softly patting my baby's squishy baby butt. There once again was a rustling, this time louder. My head snapped up, eyes shakily wandering around. Nothing. A shaky breath left my nose. Am I getting paranoid? Songyeon was still sucking, definitely hungry. Suddenly a strong scent of an Alpha, better say a known Alpha, filled my nostrils. My body tensed up and my gaze slowly lifted, meeting the dark eyes I hated the much. "Hmmm. What are you doing out here all alone, litte omega?" I backed away a bit, holding onto Songyeon in a secure way. She was still hidden in my shirt. "W-what do y-you want, W-woosung?" He just smirked and came closer to me. "What are you hiding under your shirt, omega?" Woosung, an alpha who tried to take me in my old school. He took Jisung the other time. A fuck boy. I whimpered at the question. I didn't want him to see my baby. "Show me, you little bitch!" He want closer towards me, making me back away again. "L-leave me alone!" Woosung rolled his eyes and grabbed one of my wrists harshly, pulling me towards him. A high pitched squeak left my lips at the sudden move. Songyeon also stopped sucking awhile ago. I could feel how she was scared herself. "Show me you pathetic bitch!" His hand made a harsh contact with my cheek. Tears brimming in my eyes as my cheek stung. "N-no!" He glared at me and wanted to grab Songyeon from under my shirt, when the front door got slammed open. Both our heads snapped in the direction. I immediately felt relieved when I saw Jungkook standing there. "What are you doing with MY mate?!" I flinched at Jungkook's voice. Songyeon whimpered from under my shirt quietly, making me pull her closer to me. Woosung just stared back at Jungkook. "None of your business" He wanted to grab my wrist again but Koo grabbed his tightly, eyes red. "It definitely is my business when you try to assault my mate!!" He pushed Woosung away and pulled me behind his back for security. "You better leave right now before something else happens" Woosung just rolled his eyes before leaving. Jungkookie turned to me and smiled lightly. "Did he hurt you two?" I carefully took Songyeon out from before my shirt and looked at her. She smiled as soon as she saw her daddy. "No... thank you, Kookie" He carefully took Songyeon in his arms. "What are you even doing out here?" - "Our princess woke up, being hungry. At first I went to the living room, but thought she might wake someone from the others, so I went out here and fed her" He smiled softly and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Let's go back to sleep yeah?" I nodded and with that we went back to our room, laying in the bed. Songyeon in her crib next to the bed on my side while Jaejun was on Jungkook's side. "I love you very much, baby" - "Love you too, Koo" He pecked my lips and covered us with the blanket, pulling me close to him. And with that we went back to dreamland.

"Common baby. Don't be stubborn like your daddy" I constantly tried to put some cute pullover on Jaejun but he turns and whines, not letting me. "Gosh" I gently sat him up again and wanted to put on the pullover but he once again laid down and rolled on his stomach. A loud groan escaped my lips before carefully picking him up in my arms, his upper body nacked and legs covered in some gray pants. I also grabbed his favorite toy and the pullover, I tried to put on on him. With the things and baby in my hands/arms, I made my way downstairs to the living room. My ears already filled with Songyeon's cute giggles and the others' voices and laughs. "Oh good morning TaeTae!" WinWin greets me as he saw me at first. "Morning. Koo can you help me put the pullover on on your stubborn son?" They all snickered before Jungkook put our daughter in Namjoon's lap, coming towards me. "Nawwww is my baby being a bad boy?" My mate asked in a baby voice, patting Jaejun's head. The small baby in my arms immediately turned his head towards Jungkookie as he heard his voice. Jae made grabby hands towards my Alpha. Koo took him in his arms, kissing our son's face. I handed Kookie the pullover. He smiled and pecked my lips before swiftly putting on Jaejun's pullover. The small thing in his arms immediately whined. Jungkook just smiled and kissed his head again. "Baby it's too cold if you aren't wearing your pullover" A slightly heavy sigh left lips before I slumped on the couch, next to Jimin. The time I looked in the mirror this morning, I saw dark eye bags under my eyes. No wonder when Jungkook sleeps like a stone and the babies are crying. I, the good 'mommy' I am, of course wake up and try to calm them. He smiled lightly at me, kissing my head as I laid my head on his shoulder. Suddenly our doorbell rung, making us all look there. As I was about to stand up, Jimin pulled me back down and MinSeok went to the door. "Bby, you look so tired" My best friend softly brushed through my hair, his eyes filled with concern. I just shook my head. "I am not tired, really" He sighed and stood up and shoved Hoseok and Yoongi of the couch. They both just let it be like that. Jimin gently laid me on the couch. I whined loudly, trying to protest. "Shhhh. Lay down and rest, you idiot. We will take care if your pups hm?" - "But what if they are hungry??" His smile just softened. "Don't worry we got the baby milk powder for them" I shook my head again. "Yeonie is a picky eater. She needs--" - "Common, pup. Don't you trust us? Me? I am their father too hm?" A sigh escaped my lips once again before nodding lightly. "But I'll go upstairs, to not rob your space" They all smiled at me. Kookie came to me, Jaejun still in his arms, and pecked my lips. "Go rest well. And don't you dare that when I come and look after you, you are wide awake" I chuckled at his childish behavior and nodded before saying bye to the others and going upstairs. My body feel on the big bed, curling up in a ball. "Just half an hour" Shortly after my eyelids flattered close and I was off to dreamland once again.