My husband as my teacher?!(1/7)

Taehyung POV

New school year means new teachers and new people. Well I am still stuck with this horny ass class. Jimin, my best friend, and Hoseok, my brother in law, were both sitting next to me. The class excited to meet our new teacher. "Okay students listen up! First of all congratulations you reached the new year of school. I hope you all start healthy and with motivation into your studies. You guys have to get a grade of minimum 85%. If you fail, you have to be stuck in that class longer than wished. Second point!" Our director, Mr Park, announced his points. We were basically the only class with new teachers because those idiots always seem to scare teachers away. "Your new teacher will be your homeroom, math, korean and sports teacher. If you try to make him leave like all the other times! You will see your consequences. Thanks for listening" With that he bowed and left. "I am sure he's hot! I mean literally every sports teacher here is hot" Jimin said as soon as Mr Park was outside and the class started talking about our new teacher. "Jimin's right! Yoongi is hot too you know" - "Hey! Leave my boyfriend! You have your man, Hoesuck" I just giggled at the bickering of my two friends. Yoongi was sports and music teacher at another school. Yoongi and him have been together for some years now and Jimin is always dreaming about how Yoongi will propose to him. Hobi and I would always tease him about already being married. The class quiet down as the door opened. "Good morning students. I will be your new homeroom teacher" My head shot up once I heard the familiar voice. In shock of seeing my husband in front of the class, my jaw dropped to the floor. "Definitely hot!" I heard the smirk in Jimin's voice and turned to slap his chest. "Bitch, he never told me that he would change schools!" I whisper yelled at him. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. Today I want to just get to know you all" He smiled his bunny smile. Suddenly Yuto screamed something through the class. "His last name is the same as the gayass of Taehyung here!" I rapidly stood up from my seat, glaring at him. "Who are you calling gayass?! It's you who fucks with Dojoon every day!" He stood up too, ready to say something but Jungkook already interrupted. "Okay guys! Stop. If you are going to fight then do it after class. And if I hear anyone say insults towards any classmate you'll face consequences. I am not allowing racism and homophobia here in my class got it?!" - "Yes, Mr Jeon" Yuto and I said at the same time, sending a death glare to each other before sitting down. Hoseok patted my thigh, glaring at Yuto. It wasn't new to me. Hobi, Jimin and I always have been the 'weird guys'. We had each other and only us. "Okay if that got fixed. We would start off with you guys writing down five things about your life or yourself and then read them out loud. Also introduce yourself so I know who is who" - "We aren't in primary school!" My hubby's gaze went to Lisa who just commented this. "It's not about in what school grade you are. It's about the meaning. I am doing it to get to know you guys better. You would want ask me questions too right? To get to know me better. Am I right, miss?" Lisa nodded quietly. "Good. You guys got 15 minutes to do so"
°-°
"Okay guys! Time's up!" Everyone laid their pencil away after finishing writing their sentence. "Okay I will start. My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am 25 years old. I am married since two years now. I play basketball and dance when I am not correcting any tests. And lastly I am happy to be your homeroom teacher this year" I kept staring at him, his sharp jawline and his bambi eyes. The abs that hide under his shirt. And the well built muscles with which he loves to carry me around. His bunny teeth. Everything about him was so cute and hot at the same time. "Okay. Ummmmm you in the last row on the right. Go on please" All eyes laid on Jackson. He was known to be, well, aggressive. But it's because of his parents. They abused his little sister before he took her and run away from home. "Jackson Wang. Live with my sister. I am 22 years old. My parents are fucked up and I hate school" Kookie kept his smile and nodded. It kept going on like that and you learned new facts. None of the other teachers did this. Many of our class had divorced parents. It was finally Jimin's turn, then mine and then lastly Hobi's. "I am Park Jimin, 22 years old. I have a boyfriend since a few years. I hate bitches. And I love to dance" Jungkook's eyes then landed on me the second time. I got a little flustered by his intense stare but nonetheless started speaking. "I am Jeon Taehyung. I am 21 years old. I hate bitches but sadly have to see them everyday. Have a brother. Probably the most inactive person alive" Jimin nudged my arm, smirking as he knows about my sex life. Talking about sex life, Ara of course had to comment that. "Inactive? Bruh you came good hundreds of times to school limping and covered in hickeys" My eyes wandered to her. "Well at least, I get a good fuck unlike you, Ara" She gasped and rapidly stood up. "You little slut!" Our classmates were watching us with cautionary eyes. Jungkook sighed heavily as I was about to speak. "You two stop and stay after the lesson here" Ara send a death glare before slumping in her seat, crossing her arms in front if her chest. "Last one" - "Jung Hoseok, 23 years old. Had to retry some classes. Got an older brother. Have a boyfriend" He didn't say husband for a reason, y'all have to understand.

💫Taekook Stories💫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara