Cake (3/6)

Taehyung POV
I woke up and looked next to me. My room? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Wasn't I with Kai????? I shrugged and just got ready. My butt hurted. Not as bad as the last time but still.

"TaeTae!!" Jimin run up to me and hugged me tightly. "Hey Jimin" He placed a kiss on my neck. "Missed you" Jimin made pouty lips. I laughed and kissed his nose. "Let's just go to class Dimmie" He nodded and grabbed my hand before pulling me to our classroom.

"Okay students listen here! We have a new student. Please be nice to him. Introduce yourself please" A boy came in the room. Wait! Isn't that the waiter from the cafe??? "Hello everyone. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope we will get along well" He bowed. Since Hoseok wasn't sitting far from me I heard him curse under his breath. To be honest. Jungkook was pretty hot. Daddy material. TAE STOP DAYDREAMING YOU IDIOT!!!" I face palmed myself, making Jimin look at me. "Are you okay baby?" I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I am fine Dimmie don't worry" He smiled and snuggled back into my arm.

"Babyyyyy!! Pay attention to meee!" Jimin pulled on my sleeve as we both sat on our table in the cafeteria. "Ah I am sorry.... I was just wondering about something" Jimin just smiled and gave me a quick quick peck on the lips. Our friends then came too. "Oh hey the slow gang is here too" I laughed and Jennie hit my head. "Shut up idiot!" - "Love you too" They sat down. "So you saw that new boy?" Jimin, Joon and I nodded. "Who's the new boy? Didn't see him" Lisa looked around Jennie grabbed her face and turned it back to us. I chuckled. "Don't stalk babe" Lisa pouted and made puppy eyes. "Am sorry. Was just curious" Joon, Jennie and I giggled. Jimin was just cuddling with my arm. Joon was about to speak up but he got interrupted by Hoseok. "Hey guys. Could we sit with you?" We all looked at him. Next to him stood Jungkook. "Is that the new boy? Boyyyyyy he's hot!"Jennie smacked Lisa's head. "Stop drooling idiot!" Joon laughed just like me. Jimin was definitely not interested. "But sure why not. Sit down" They both sat down. Jungkook next to Joon and Hoseok and Hoseok next to Jimin and Jungkook. "So what were you guys talking about?????" I looked at Jennie, showing her to answer. "Oh we were talking about Jungkook" Jungkook lightly blushed. "Oh really? Like?" - "Ummmm.... How old he cou-" Jimin cutted Jennie off. He was only mumbling. "If we guys saw Jungkook. Lisa didn't" Lisa wanted to hit Jimin for embarrassing her but I held her hand and shook my head. "Aha" Hoseok nodded. I felt eyes on me and turned around and saw Mark. I sighed. "Jimin baby could you let me go for a minute?" He groaned but let me go and after I stood up he snuggled up against Lisa. I went up to Mark. "What you want?" - "Who gave you permission to hang around with that piece of shit?" I slapped him. "Don't you dare call Jimin a piece of shit again! He did nothing to you. You are an complete asshole!" Mark was about to grab my hair but Mr Min came in between. "Yo guys chill!" He pushed us a little further away from each other. "Okay what is happening?" - "He called Jimin a piece of shit. Even though he is the one who is a piece of shit" Mark growled. "You little will see-" He got cut off by Mr Min. "Taehyung will see happiness unlike you. You should turn around, go back to your table and start to behave" Mark glared at Mr Min and me before leaving. "Thanks Mr Min" I bowed to him before going back to the others. As soon as I sat down, Jimin snuggled up against me again. "TaeTae...." I looked at Jimin. He had his eyes closed. "Hm?" - "I am cold...." My gaze went to Jennie. She shrugged. "Jiminie it's hot. Are you sick?" He just shrugged and snuggled more into my arm. "Guys I'll bring him to the nurse. Tell the teacher that I am coming later" Lisa immediately screamed a yes. I picked Jimin up bridal style. He swung his arms around my neck.

"He just has a fever. Jimin needs a lot of rest and has to drink tea. It's the best if you both go home so he can rest and you can take care of him" I nodded and thanked the nurse before she left the room. "TaeTae... I don't wanna go home" I sighed. "Okay... I'll bring you to my house okay?" He nodded.

"Okay baby you sleep a little and I make some food okay?" Jimin nodded and laid in my bed. I placed a kiss on his head and left the room, going to the kitchen.