Alpha&Omega (7/10)

Taehyung POV
I carefully caressed the small baby bump while walking downstairs. The others were still in school. Jungkook didn't want me to go to school anymore. Understandably. There are many Alphas who would love to take a pregnant male omega like me. Koo's mother also came and visited us two days ago. The others were kind of shocked to see the pack Luna there. But what should you say, Jungkook already told them. She was really nice and talked to me, giving me advice with the pregnancy. I am already in the fifth month. Times passed by really fast. Soon my two babies are in my arms and me and Jungkookie are the new pack leader and pack Luna. "You two are really causing me some back aches" I giggled lightly, patting my belly while looking at the newest ultrasound picture.

 "You two are really causing me some back aches" I giggled lightly, patting my belly while looking at the newest ultrasound picture

Once I came into the kitchen, I grabbed some water. I drunk it, feeling refreshed. There then suddenly was a knock on the door. Without thinking much, I just went there. As soon as I opened the door, I saw and smelled Baekhyun. I wanted to slam the door close again but he held my wrist and the door, welcoming himself. Panic immediately rushed through my veins. "Let me go!" Baekhyun growled at me and tightened his grip, making me wince. "Shut up, Omega!" He pushed me back and dragged me to the couch. Once we were there, he threw me on it. "How pathetic. You little bitch got yourself pregnant" A loud slap echoed through the living room, before he grabbed my hair tightly. The Alpha in front of my yanked my head up, making me meet his eyes. "You are going to be good and do what I want, you little slut" Tears threatened to come out of my eyes. When I didn't answer him, Baekhyun slapped me hard once again. "Answer me, bitch!" Shivers went down my spine and I protectively laid my arm around my belly. "L-leave me a-alone!" He rolled his eyes and was about to yank me from the couch, when he got pulled away and punched. I backed away more in the couch once I saw Baekhyun and Jungkook fighting. Jimin's scent filled my nose as he took me in his arms. Only now I noticed I was shaking uncontrollably and my breath was really quick. "Tae... we are here. Calm down. Breath with me yeah? It's not good for the pups" He softly cupped my face and wiped the tears away from my cheeks. Jiminie showed me how to breath, me following and calming shortly after. There was a loud growl before Jungkook came up to us too. "Pup..." My best friend broke our hug and pulled Yoongi to him. My alpha cupped my face. "Did he hurt you badly?" I shook my head and just hugged him tightly. He laid his arms around me, nuzzling his nose in my hair crown. Soft sobs started leaving my lips. They got muffled due to Jungkook's chest. "Shhhhhh. Baby we are here. I am here" His big hand gently rubbed my back up and down. The others sure watched with concern. "You're safe now, pup" My alpha placed small kisses on my head, calming me down. I calmed down but didn't let go of Koo. Jungkook took it like that and sat down on the couch where the others were, pulling me on his lap. It was a bit difficult to hug and cuddle because of the baby bump but it was okay. I laid my head on his chest and sat sideways on his lap, to not be uncomfortable with the baby bump. My eyes closed and I concentrated on my Kookie's heart beat. "Are you hungry, pup?" I softly shook my head. Koo's hand brushed through my hair gently. "Jin-hyung could you still make some food, please?" - "Of course" My brother then probably stood up and went to the kitchen. "Why is this guy always attacking my baby?" Jungkookie asked towards the others. "You know... Baekhyun kind of always tried to take Tae in our old school. Many alphas tried to take Yoongi and him because they were two of the only three male omegas in our school. Baekhyun didn't like the way Tae was around other wolves. He also rejected his mate to take Taehyung... Our teachers always helped us before Baekhyun could do anything. The last omega of the three... uhhhh what was his name?... Ah! Jisung. Yeah... he got taken by an Alpha one time and because of that his mate thought he was a slut. Jisung in the end got rejected. I feel sorry for him..." I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook shocked. Yoongi just snuggled up to Jimin for safety. "Poor boy... poor you two. I swear I will find those idiots"