Truth (6/8)

Jungkook POV
Taehyung's now in the last month of pregnancy and we all are nervous but also excited. We all got closer with him and got to know more things about him. I've come to like Taehyung a lot. Probably more than I should...

"Taehyungie!" Jimin squealed loudly and run up to Tae who was on his way to the benches. In the last few months, he started wearing baggy clothes, to cover his belly up. Jimin side hugged him. They both laughed heartily and came back to us. Yoongi and Jin hugging him too. Namjoon, Hoseok and I don't want to hug him, because 'we could hurt the baby'. Tae just smiled at us and sat down, exhausted from the walking and the first few lessons. "And how was physics class?" - "Boring! We started a new topic. Polarization and electronic Influence" He huffed annoyed. We all laughed at his expression, making him pout. Wahhhh so cute! I sat down next to him. "And other than this, are you okay?" Tae nodded lightly and laid his hand on his belly. "Just getting a little exhausted" - "Well that is normal. But any other pain?" He looked at Yoongi and thought for a moment. "Right now not. But this morning ummmm well it did hurt a little" Yoongi's face immediately filled with worry. "Where did it hurt?" Taehyung pointed under and above his belly. "Hmmmm.... Can I...?" TaeTae just nodded, making Yoongi come closer. Yoon laid his hands on the two places and softly pressed down.

Taehyung POV
Yoongi then softly pressed on top of the baby bump. The baby moved by the touch, making me let out a choked gasp. "Omo. Sorry sorry" I waved my hand to signal Yoongi that it was fine. "She just likes to move when someone touches the baby bump. Nothing else. Don't worry" Jup jup. I'll be having a babygirl and I am excited as fuck. Yoon smiled at me and pressed under the belly again. A whine left my lips as it did kind of hurt. He immediately pulled his hand away. "So this is the only place where it hurts right now?" I nodded lightly. The others all looked at me worriedly. Jungkook also laid his hand on my shoulder, patting it softly. "I don't really know what could be wrong there.... how about we let my mom check?" I nodded lightly. Kooks and Joon helped me up, Kook's hand resting on my waist to stabilize me. Then we all slowly made our way to Yoona.
☀︎︎
"Hmmmmm" I looked away from the monitor and to Yoona. "Is everything okay?" She nodded lightly, her eyes fixed on the monitor. I couldn't help but swallow harshly. The others stood around me, also looking at the monitor. "Yoongi, sweetheart, could you hold the transducer and take a look at the monitor" Yoongi quickly did as told while Mrs Min carefully started pressing next to the transducer. I winced lightly as it stung a little. "Mom" We all looked at Yoongi, whose eyes were fixed on the monitor. My eyes swayed there too, seeing my baby's head. "Oh... omo" Yoona hurriedly grabbed a few tissues and wiped the gel away from under my belly after Yoongi took off the transducer. "What? What's wrong?" The two medical experts looked at me. "Taehyungie... ummmm the baby will probably come in a few minutes. Well better say the birth pangs will start in a few minutes. Your baby laid in the right position to get ready. We should really bring you to the hospital. You would definitely have to get a c-section" I looked at Mrs Min in shock. My baby is coming today?! A few days before my birthday... No! I am not ready! Seems like Jimin noticed my fear and laid his hand over mine. "Tae, we are all with you. We all will help you. Yeah? You don't need to be scared. We all are with you" I took a deep breath before smiling lightly. "Thanks"
☀︎︎
Jungkook POV
The contractions started just minutes after we got inside the car. Tae sat between me and Yoongi. Yoon helping him bear the pain a little better. But now we were in the hospital, waiting. The doctor took him to the labor first, before they took him once again, to make the C-section. We've been waiting good two hours now. We all were nervous. Yoongi kept pacing back and forth. Then the doctor came into the waiting room. "Mr Kim Taehyung's family and friends?" We all stood up. "Yes. How is he?" - "He did the c-section well. The baby and him are now resting. Mr Kim did lose quiet a bit blood, but he is fine now. We already donated a bit blood. The baby and him should be sleeping right now. You can see them in room 204" We bowed to the doctor before he left. Shortly after the doctor left, we made our way to room 204. Namjoon carefully opened the door and let us all in. Once we came in, we saw Taehyung sleeping on the hospital bed while a small baby bed was placed next to his. I took a step close to the baby bed and silently cooed at the cute chubby baby laying in there. "She looks so cute" Jin squealed quietly, trying not to wake up anyone of the two. Yoongi carefully brushed some hair out of Taehyung's face. Dried tears and sweat buds on his forehead and cheeks. Hoseok grabbed a tissue and 'cleaned' TaeTae's face. The boy stirred in sleep, making us all freeze. Then the soft snoring continued. I laughed quietly and sat on one of the chairs. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin sitting on the couch. Yoongi was whispering in Hoseok's ear, so we couldn't understand anything only mumbles. Shortly after Yoongi left the room while Hoseok continued carefully cleaning Taehyung's face. "Huh? Where is Yoongi going?" Hobi turned to us and smiled lightly. "He just went to talk with the doctor. Yoon had something in his head again" We all nodded lightly. My eyes went to the door where my friend just went out.

Yoongi POV
"So he does... produce milk?" The nurse nodded. "He does. I know it sounds weird but his body has enough oestrogen and prolactin. Prolactin is the basis of the milk production. But since he gave birth just half an hour ago, it is taking a while. The progesterone is still too high for his body to really produce milk. It will also stay like this for probably good two months since he is still a male. In this period of time, he would have to give his daughter some powder milk. We will give him the right brand. Of course the powder milk still doesn't give the needed nutrition for the baby as the mother's milk does but it comes with the time" I smiled lightly and bowed before walking back to Taehyung's room. Wahhh so he can feed his daughter himself. As I came into the room, i saw the others slightly panicking as the little princess was crying and Tae was still sleeping. I chuckled and took the baby out of Namjoon's arms. My index finger traced over her slightly chubby cheeks. "Shhhh baby. You don't wanna wake up your ummm papa? Mama?" She had her eyes still closed lightly. Her mouth were leaving loud whines and her hands and legs were weakly kicked around. "Heyyyy" I carefully rubbed over her forehead to try to calm her. Mom said that when you rub over babies' forehead or the bridge of their nose, they often calm down. Seems like it works because she slowly started to get quieter and soon stopped and held my index finger tightly. The others looked at me amazed. "Wow. How did you do that?" I chuckled and carefully laid the now sleeping princess back in her bed. "My mom said that if you rub your finger over babies' forehead or the bridge of their nose, they would calm down" As Jimin was about to speak, Taehyung groaned softly.

Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes slowly. My sight only adjusting in small bits. Soon enough I saw the others looking at me, smiling lightly. Yoongi came up to me and held my hand. "How are you?" - "Hm? Oh fine" I smiled at him. "You know, your daughter is really beautiful" I could tell my eyes started shining. Jungkook helped me sit up after seeing me struggle a bit. Out of habit, I laid my hand on my stomach. "Does it still hurt?" I nodded lightly. It wasn't a lie. It did hurt. "It will be okay after some time. The stitches need to heal just like the wound"

Jungkook POV
Tae nodded once again, a small smile played on his lips. "Oh yeah right. She is sleeping right now but you can still look at her" Yoongi explained to him. His eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly. I giggled and helped him stand up. He thanked me silently and slowly bend over the baby bed. Soon a quiet squeal left his lips. We all chuckled at his reaction. "Nawwww" He gently reached down and caressed his daughter's cheek. Oh how I wished I knew how much chaos this will be.

《《That was all for part six!! Stay tuned!💜💜💜💖》》