Deaf love (5/5)

Jungkook POV
"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!!" I lightly flinched, hearing all the hurt and sadness in his voice. It broke my heart. What his father did was definitely not right. "Yoongi... please let me look after him" - "Jimin, you know how he is in such situations" Jimin looked at Yoongi with sad eyes. "I just want to make sure he isn't hurting or insulting himself. Please" Then an idea popped in my mind. I am Taehyung's crush, I could possibly help him. "I can look after him" They all looked at me. "What do you mean?" - "Well like, I guess Taehyung needs someone he loves like a crush, me. I could help him" Yoongi quickly nodded. I cracked a small smile towards him before standing up and limping to the bathroom. With a soft knock, I interrupted his crying. "W-who is th-ere?" - "Taebaby... it's me. Could you let me in?" Just two seconds later I saw the door opening and a Taehyung with red, puffy eyes and wet cheeks fell into my arms. "Hey hey... Shhhh I am here... I am here" I slowly let us both sink on the ground. Tae clung himself onto me, crying in my chest. "I h-hate him, K-koo. I hate him s-so damn much" - "I know baby. I know. What he did was wrong but he is not worth your precious tears. So stop crying and show me that beautiful smile of yours hm?" He sniffled in my chest before slowly lifting his head, looking in my eyes.

Seokjin POV
We all watched in awe as Jungkook carefully wipped Taehyung's tears while smiling lightly. "Common baby show me that cute smile. He is a bastard. Forget him okay? He isn't even worth being mentioned in your life" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with red, puffy eyes in which we all could see love and passion. His lip slowly showed a small smile. "That's perfect for the beginning. You are perfect don't cry because of idiots. How about we just cuddle the rest of the day hm?" Taehyung nodded shyly. Jungkook smiled and pulled him in an other gentle hug. "Can they date already?" We all looked at Hoseok who wiped his fake tears. I rolled my eyes. "First you date Yoongi and Jimin" Yoonmin's jaws dropped while Hoseok immediately blushed. "Shush shush guys Let's go back for the 'fight' or else they will hear us" Namjoon pushed us all towards the living room again.

Jungkook POV
I placed soft kisses on Taehyung's head while he hugged me tightly. "You wanna go back to the others baby?" He nodded in my chest, making me giggle. "Let's go" I helped him up carefully before he helped me walking to the living room again. "TaeTae!! Are you fine? Are you hurt? Please tell me you are alright!" He chuckled softly while Jimin hugged him after he put me on the couch. "I am fine, Jiminie. Don't worry" Jimin smiled and broke the hug, kissing Taehyung's forehead. I kinda got jealous but still smiled. Taehyung sat down next to me, hugging me tightly while burying his face in my chest. The others smiled and I put my arm round his waist, pulling him closer to me.

Taehyung POV
I cuddled myself against Kookie's chest, sighing relaxed. "What are we gonna do now?" The others just answered with a idk to Namjoon's question. "I wanna cuddle with Koo..." - "Please just fucking date!!" Jungkook chuckled, pulling me even closer to him. "Well okay. Umm we are getting some ice cream for us all" The others obviously stood up and left afterwards, closing the front door. "Koo..." - "Yeah? What is it baby?" I looked at his dark brown bambi eyes. "What... what are we?" He came closer with his face. "What do you want us to be?" I gulped hard and looked anywhere but him. "Ummm well... umm so well I really like you and I ummm.... Please just date me!" He chuckled, grabbed my chin softly and kissed me lovingly. I smiled in the kiss and returned it.

After a few minutes we pulled away. "So you wanna be my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung?" I immediately nodded and kissed him again. Jungkook's hand went to my ass, squeezing it lightly before sitting me on his lap, deepening the kiss. My arms went around his neck, melting into the soft and loving kiss.

《Few months later》

Jungkook POV
"Taehyungie!! Are you coming?" - "Just one second, babe!" I smiled and looked at my phone again. Taehyung's hearing got really good the past few months. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are all dating. I don't wanna know who tops who and how this all would look like. Namjoon and Jin went to America for a few months and came back yesterday at night. Taehyung really sees Seokjin as a brother so we are going to visit them today. Me and Taehyung are still in a healthy relationship. "Here I am!" I looked up and saw Taehyung dressed in one of my hoodies and black pants. A huge smile crossed my lips before I kissed him lovingly. He immediately returned the kiss, laying his arms around my neck.