Back to Life (3/3)

Taehyung POV
It's been 9 months since I started a friendship with Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook and Hoseok. Yoongi wasn't happy about it. I don't know why but in the end he started hanging out with us. I also noticed how they all were always kinda sad. "Yoonieeeee~~ Give it back!" Yoongi just run away from me, holding my favorite teddy bear. The other five were just laughing. Yeonjun, Soobin, Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu sadly can't hang out with us anymore because they had to move away. That's also a reason why Beomgyu broke up with me. I am not mad at him. I also kept getting those weird dreams again. Everything was becoming clearer with each night. "Yoonieeee~~~!!" He just giggled when he stopped running away. I wanted to grab my teddy when he stopped me. "Nah-uh first you have to go my homework" I pouted. "Do your homework on your own old man!" And just like that I snatched my teddy from him since he was shocked. "Oh this is how you are going to play huh?" In the next moment I saw myself laying on the floor, laughing as Yoongi tickled me. "HAHA YOONIE STOP!!" I kept laughing, nearly not getting enough air. "Okay you two creakheads! Let's just order food and then watch movies!" Yoongi stopped tickling me and helped me up.

"NO NO DON'T GO IN THAT ROOM!!" I was literally the only one being afraid of the movie. The others just giggled at me. The little girl opened the door and... "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly hid behind Jungkook who sat next to me. They were all laughing while I was nearly crying. Can I be honest? I think I like Jungkook more than just a friend. "Oh common Taehyungie. Don't be scared" I just shook my head behind Jungkook. They all laughed while Jungkook tried to get me away from his back. "Nooo!!" I tightly grabbed on the couch behind him, making them all laugh more. "Oh common it's not that bad" I glared at Namjoon with some tears in my eyes. "No bad?! She got stabbed!!!!"

I laid down in bed after we finished watching the movie. I was probably not going to sleep that soon because I was scared. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. "Ah!" I quickly pulled the blanket over my head, closing my eyes tightly. Just a few seconds after a hand was grabbing the blanket and pulling it away. "AH!" - "Taehyungie chill. It's just me, cutie" I opened my eyes lightly, looking at Jungkook. "I need cuddles. Can you sleep here?" He smiled and scooted me over a bit and laid down next to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. "Thanks Koo" - "No problem baby bear" He caressed my hair, making me sleepy.

Jungkook POV
Taehyung fell asleep shortly after. I let out a small sigh. "I love you baby. I hope you will remember everything and forgive me" I placed a kiss on his head and pulled the blanket over us so Tae wasn't cold anymore. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

Taehyung POV
I woke up because Jungkook's warmth was missing. "Koo?" I sleepily rubbed my eyes with my small fist. My feet hung from the bad as I turned to the side. I got out of the bed and made my way downstairs, getting startled by... "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Taehyungie! Happy birthday to you!" All my friends sing as soon as I came downstairs. I looked at them confused until... "Omg! Oh! My! God! OMG!! I am so dumb for forgetting my birthday" I facpalmed myself. The others just laughed.  They all gave me a hug when my head started hurting damn much. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to ignore the pain. "Hey baby are you okay?" Yoongi softly cupped my face.

~
"Happy birthday baby!" My boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook the famous boy in school, pecked my lips as I came to his kitchen. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Koo" He wrapped his arms around me too and rubbed my back. "I love you so much baby. How about we eat cake, cuddle and watch Disney movies hm?" I nodded. "B-but not to much cake" - "Baby you are pretty. Even if you eat lots of cake. I can prove you if you want" I just smiled lightly and shook my head. "Disney movies and cuddles it is" He chuckled and kissed my head. "Jup. Now come get your favorite teddy and fluffy blanket" I quickly broke the hug and run to his room, grabbing the baby blue, fluffy blanket and the pastel purple teddy with a pink heart on the front. On the heart is written 'I love you' in a beautiful font. Jungkook gifted it to me when I had my 13th birthday. I smiled, hugging it while skipping my way to the living room. "Can we party tomorrow with Namjoonie, Jinnie, Hobi and Yoonie?" - "Sure baby anything you want" The smile on my lips only grew wider as I cuddled up to my boyfriend's warmth, breathing in his honey like scent.
~
"Baby Common! Let's see the others!" Jungkook pulled me after him as we decided to meet up the guys at an arcade. "Kookieee~ I can't walk that fast! You know why!" Jungkook just giggled. "Well you wanted to shower with me. Not my fault that my boyfriend is the prettiest guy I have ever seen" I pouted. "Naww don't be a pouty baby" Jungkook pressed his lips on mine. My arms immediately going around his neck as his hands laid on my waist. We got interrupted by a woman. "That is disgusting. Make out somewhere else. No one wants to see a sinful couple making out" She glared at us. "You are going to hell for that" I just looked down while Jungkook grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly. He was about to speak when someone else spoke. "So listen here bitch. It's none of your business who they love. They also won't go to hell because god loves everyone. So if you have anything against those two beautiful human beings having a little make out, keep your opinion to yourself and just fuck off" The woman huffed. I looked up, seeing the man that rescued our situation. "They-" The man cuted her off. "Fuck off already!" She rolled her eyes and left. The man turned to us and smiled. "I hope you two get happy with each other" - "Thank you so much sir! If I am allowed to ask, what's your name?" The man chuckled. "Park Seojoon" - "Nice to meet you Mr Park. I am Jeon Jungkook and this is my cute boyfriend Kim Taehyung" Seojoon smiled and shook our hands. "Well see you around you two! And keep your relationship healthy!" He waved before walking away.
~

Flashbacks came rushing through my mind. Park Seojoon... Jimin's father. He had saved me and Jungkook from so many homophobic situations. He was like a guardian angel. I didn't notice that tears were rolling down my cheeks until... "Hey. Taehyung? Are you okay?" I opened my eyes and looked at them all. "What's wrong?" My hands started shaking. I had depression. I was so selfish for 'killing' myself. Jungkook and I NEVER broke up. He had suffered a lot. No wonder Seojoon had a shocked expression on his face once Jimin introduced us. Everything came back. From my  kindergarten time till now. More tears rolled down. Jimin quickly hugged me. "TaeTae... what's wrong, baby?" I just cried in his shoulder. "P-please. P-please forgive me for l-leaving"

3rd person POV
Everyone was shocked by Taehyung's words. They KNEW he had remembered everything till now. "P-please. I w-was se-selfish" Jimin tightend his grip on Taehyung, keeping the youngest close to him. "I a-am s-sorry!" The blonde boy, holding Taehyung, rubbed his back. "TaeTae... please stop crying, baby..."

After good 15 minutes, Taehyung calmed down and was cuddled up against Jimin, who was stroking his head lovingly. "Taebaby -" Yoongi got cut off by Taehyung. "Yoonie... it's all my fault. You all suffered because I was selfish. Because I tried 'killing myself'. Even though Jimin's dad told us to be happy. It's all my fault..." - "Wait! That dude was Jimin's dad?!" Taehyung and Yoongi nodded. "Which dude?" - "Well there was this woman on the street who said insults against me and TaeTae and well your dad helped us A LOT in such situations" Jimin's eyes widen. "Waittt!! So that's why he was 'shocked' to see Taehyung!" The others nodded.

《Many years later / Taehyung POV 》
"Baby!!! Common we have to get ready for Jimin's birthday!" I quickly fixed my hair before running downstairs where Jungkook was already waiting. "I am here!" He chuckled, pressed a short peck on my lips and pulled me to our car.

"Happy birthday bestie!" Jimin and I hugged each other while Jungkook just did his handshake with Jimin. We came in and got greeted by Jimin's little sister, Hae, and his father. "Taehyungie-oppa!!!" Hae run to me, hugging me tightly. I chuckled and hugged her back. "Hey princess. How are you?" She smiled at me after breaking our hug. "I am fine!" Seojoon then came up to us too. "I am so happy you two are still together" I smiled lightly. "All thanks to you Seojoon" He just giggled. "Now let's just party guys!!" A hyperactive Yoongi, newly Hoseok's and Jimin's boyfriend, started playing loud music.
I promise I will forever stay with you guys.

《THE END!!💜💜💜》