Idol (6/7)

K-pop_News

Shocking but at the same time heart warming confession of the the BTS members, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. In their confession video they talked about their relationship and their hardships they had keeping it a secret. Their cute baby son also got shown in front of the camera. The baby has a lot features of the youngest member of the group. The two lovers really hope no one is going to hate on them for loving. Many ARMYs are fangirling even more. The baby is really cute and melts the fans' hearts. Jungkook and Taehyung want to keep personal information of their baby private. Understandable. We won't know the name or the birthdate. The other members also cheered for them on Twitter. The latest post was made by the oldest, Kim Seokjin. 'The small family deserves the bestest of luck and happiness! We will always stay by your side!💜'

View all comments:

❤36,3k 💬29,6k ↪24,9k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Taekook-is_life

Damn... we all just literally shipped them and they are having a baby behind our backs. Boyyyyyy!! But that little guy was so freaking CUTE!!!

View all comments:

❤36,4k 💬27,5k ↪16,2k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Bts-Taekooks

Bts-Taekooks: They are so cute! ARMYs wish you two the best!!! Stay happy!!

Comments disabled

❤29,6k 💬-- ↪23,1k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

K-pop_🙄

I always said they are disgusting and gay. Lol. Nothing else to say. I honestly don't even know why y'all like Kpop so much. It's dumb. Especially this weird Taehyung. He is disgusting. Males can't get pregnant!!! Whore!!!

Comments disabled

❤216 💬-- ↪163

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Taehyung sighed heavily. He was happy that many ARMYs supported him and wished him and his small family luck and happiness. But he always believed the haters' words too much. He flopped on the bed and closed his eyes. Jungkook was at the company with Sungmin to discuss some things with their staff. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were also at the company, practicing. Yoongi was probably sleeping in his room. "I am disgusting..."

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Jeon_family

Jeon_family: that's what Jungkook posted on Twitter for those who don't have twitter

Jeon_family: that's what Jungkook posted on Twitter for those who don't have twitter. They are so cute!!💜💜🥰🥰 and for all haters: FUCK OFF THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON EARTH!!!

Comments disabled

❤30,8k 💬-- ↪24,6k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

The second youngest breathed heavily as is DMs started to pop up every millisecond. The most of them hate speeches. He read through some and was crying silently. The others still didn't return. And Yoongi said he had to shop some things. "It was a bad idea confessing" Taehyung grabbed his hair in frustration and tried to block out his phone's pinging. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he pulled on his hair more.

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Taennie

I am truly disgusted how Taehyung lied to everyone. We all know that that baby is his and Jennie's baby. No one should support a liar! He doesn't deserve this love and support!! He is disgusting for lying. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BOYS CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!

Comments disabled

❤354 💬-- ↪172

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

"Hey baby, we are back. Ba--?" Jungkook hushed himself as he saw Taehyung sleeping on his bed. "Must have been exhausted hm?" He made his way towards his boyfriend, keeping Sungmin close on his arm. With a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, he whispered a 'I love you, baby bear' and left the room again. His steps went towards the living room where the others were. They were all playing some games, tired after their practice. Jungkook placed his son on the floor after taking of his scarf. "Nawwww! Minnie, come to uncle Hobi" The little boy giggled and crawled towards the lead dancer. The second oldest turned to the youngest who was smiling at his son. "Kook" The Jeon father snapped out and looked at Yoongi, smiling. "I think you should check on Taehyung..." - "Huh? Why's that? He was sleeping when I came in" The rapper stood up and went up the the young parent. "Kook, he was talking shit about himself. I wanted to go and comfort him but the door was locked so I figured he may need some space. Jeon, you should really talk with him... Something is making him uncomfortable" The youngest froze. Was his boyfriend really insulting himself? Why wouldn't Taehyung come to him? Suga laid his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Go to him yeah? We will keep an eye on Sungmin" The maknae quickly nodded and left the living room, walking towards his boyfriend's room.

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

《《That was all!!💜💜💜 Only one more part!!💜💖 I decided to upload two parts since I didn't upload anything last week. I'll try to upload every week. I am doing the best I can! Hope you enjoyed!!》》