Stepbrothers (5/6)

Taehyung POV
I closed my eyes, praying that Jungkook wouldn't do anything but I suddenly felt lips on mine. He is not kissing me right now right?!!

3 rd person POV
Jungkook gently licked over Taehyung's lower lip. Taehyung opened his mouth just a little bit. He then got a tongue shoved in his mouth. Taehyung laid his hands on Jungkook's chest and slowly took his part at this beautiful yet sinful kiss. Jungkook's hand wandered to Taehyung's waist, holding it carefully. The older one broke the kiss to get fresh air. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at him. "I am so sorry but I may have to same feelings towards you" Tae's eyes widen. "Are you for real?!"- "No just prank" Taehyung's cheerful smile faded away and pouted. "Nawww baby just kidding of course!" Jungkook pressed his lips on Tae's once again.

Taehyung POV
I sat on the couch, eating some cereal while watching a horror movie. We basically had a class trip but I didn't go because mom didn't allow me. The woman opened the door. Nothing. She turned around and there was a person with a creepy face. We both screamed. Unlike me she got caught while I jumped up, put the bowl away and run away. "Ahhhhh!!! Kookieeee!!!!" I came to his room and started knocking on it, scared that the person will catch me to. I suddenly heard something behind me and froze. I was to scared to turn around. "K-kookie" The person behind me suddenly started kissing my neck. It was Jungkook. I relaxed a lot while he placed soft kisses on my neck. "Baby it's fine. I am here" He turned me to him and looked in my eyes. "Nawww don't cry baby" He wiped away some tears before I hugged him tightly. Jungkook put his arms on my waist and pulled me even closer. "Baby I told you not to watch horror movies" - "S-sorry" He placed a kiss on my head. "Let's watch something cute and funny?" I nodded in his chest.

"Noooo!! Why did he do it again?!! Is he dumb?!!" Jungkook just laughed as I screamed at the TV. "Omg baby stop it's just a movie" I pouted and turned to him. "But he is still dumb" Jungkook nodded and signaled me something. I understood it, stood up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rest his chin on my shoulder.

3 rd person POV
Mr and mrs Jeon opened the door and went inside the house. They heard noises. "Huh?" Mrs Jeon looked to the living room and saw the TV playing some movie. The two parents walked to the living room. With every step they took, they saw two figures cuddled up together. "Naw cute" Mrs Jeon quickly took a picture of the two boys. Taehyung was laying on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook was holding Taehyung close to him. They both sharing a blanket. Taehyung suddenly moved, making the two parents freeze. "Kookie" Tae mumbled Jungkook's nickname a few times before falling back into heavy sleep. Taehyung's mother knew exactly what this meant. Taehyung would only call his best or boyfriends this cute nicknames. She also knew the old nickname 'Jungcock'. So it was extremely weird for her. "Honey we should let them sleep" Mr Jeon nodded and lead mrs Jeon to their bedroom to sleep.

Jungkook POV
I woke up to force on my shirt. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung with his face buried in my chest while grabbing on my shirt tightly. "K-kookie" I gently put my hand on his head. "Baby shhhhh I am here" Taehyung on the other hand didn't calm down just a bit. I pulled him upwards and hugged him. "Baby calm down please. You are save with me" Every since we came together and he told me what happened, he has been having nightmares about his dad. Our friends and parents know nothing about us being together. Taehyung dug his nails in my shoulder, squeezing his eyes. I hugged him even tighter. "Baby I am here. Shhhh. Wake up it's just a dumb nightmare" A few tears suddenly fall on my chest. I sighed heavily and started to shake Taehyung. Not aggressively. He shoot his eyes open and looked at me before hugging me. "Shhhhh I am here" Taehyung cried in my shoulder, holding onto me tightly.

3 rd person POV
"Shhhh baby I am here" Jungkook started placing kisses on Taehyung's head while rubbing his back. Taehyung slowly calmed down with Jungkook's help. "You Okay now baby?" Tae nodded and snuggled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, placing a soft kiss on it. "Love you..." Jungkook smiled as Taehyung mumbled this two words into his neck. "Love you too baby" Jungkook placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "We should go to sleep again. It's only 4 a.m" Tae nodded and closed his eyes again.

///
Only one more part!!!!!! ☹💜🌌🌌💜🌌💜