Best Friends (7/9)

3rd person POV
"Don't touch me!!" Taehyung yelled at the two men in front of him. It was another day at this miserable resort. The men in front of him were two of the many helper of the pastor. And the ones Taehyung got were anything but nice. He has been here for some months now and wanted to get the fuck out of here. The first week they locked him in a dark room with a candle and a bible, to read the precious book with only the candle light. Then the second, third, fourth and fifth week they strapped him on a torture bed and wanted to beat the gayness out of him. That of course left a lot of bruises and cuts which didn't get treated. Then the sixth and seventh week was when it didn't go anymore. The two men changed at days to rape the boy. Everyday. Morning, lunch, noon and night before the other man had his turn. Tae couldn't even sleep anymore, he was too scared to close his eyes. And the drugs they gave him made him, horny, energetic and obedient. Then they also gave him drugs, so he could take some weeks without real food. The eighth week came around and he still got raped but as an 'upgrade' they both fucked him until he passed out. Oh wait no, they didn't even stop when he passed out. And then in the last week they started tying him up to a torture table. They fucked and tortured him on the uncomfortable wood table. So now this is why he scream in full panic for them to stay away. One of the men grabbed the boy from behind, holding his hands still. Taehyung's scream was all that was heard in the empty hall as they started unclothing him. And without warning, the first one rammed into him, thrusting roughly without letting him adjust.
☯︎
It was now night time and Tae had enough. He stood up and sneaked through his window. He didn't want to live anymore. He was scared that they would find him again. Once he was outside, he took off running towards the nearest river which was a few miles away. Luckily his body was dying to get to the water. He came to a stop as he looked down from the bridge. Taehyung climbed over the metal bars and held onto them. "I am sorry. I am sorry for not keeping the promise, Kookie" Tae took out the piece of paper and laid it on the metal, the necklace still resting around his neck. The boy spread his arms, closed his eyes and just himself fall. Fall into the deep. As soon as he fell, the cold water surrounded him. He let himself sink further down but suddenly he felt as if someone jumped into the water next to him. He opened his eyes and turned around.

There he saw Jungkook with eyes opened and his fingers pinching his nose

There he saw Jungkook with eyes opened and his fingers pinching his nose. Taehyung's eyes started to tear up, even though he was underwater Jungkook swam up to him and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him up to the surface. So close to the surface, Taehyung's body gave up. Too exhausted from all the raping, torturing and beating he had behind him. Jungkook got to the surface and dragged Taehyung's lifeless body with him, to the grass that was right next to the river. As soon as he laid Tae on the ground, he started shaking the body. "Tae! Tae wake up! Don't leave me!" The shirt fell off Taehyung's shoulders due to the shaking, revealing the dark bruises. Once Jungkook saw those bruises, he immediately stopped shaking his best friend. "What? What happened while you were there, baby? What did you have to go through? Gosh why didn't I notice this all earlier"

Jungkook POV
Tears built up in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away, wanting to bring him to our old dorm where the others all are. I carefully picked him up and rushed to the dorms.

As soon as I came there and scanned my fingerprint, I opened the door harshly, properly scaring the ones that were inside. "Off the couch!" They all quickly obeyed, without asking. I laid the wet Tae on the couch and kneeled next to him. "Omg! Tae!" Yuna screamed excitedly and also kneeled next to him. "What happened? Why are you both wet?" She asked concerned, ruffling through my hair. I sighed softly and took the hem of Taehyung's shirt before ripping it apart, revealing many many bruises and cuts. A few were also infected. They all gasped. "What the fuck?!" - "I was just outside to get some beer like I told you guys and when I was on the bridge, I only saw how a body fell into the water. And because I really don't like to witness someone taking their lives in front of my eyes, I jumped right after. And as soon as I was in the water, I saw that the person was Tae. And before we reached he surface he passed out. I don't know more" I explained sadly while rubbing Taehyung's hair dry with the towel Yugyeom brought just now. "So you say, he wanted to kill himself?" I just nodded. "It did seem like it. But I don't wanna say anything about it without knowing the truth..."
☯︎
3rd person POV
It's only a few hours later when Taehyung woke up. His eyes fluttering open. Since it was dark, he didn't know where he was. He didn't remember much. The last thing he knows that he was getting raped again. How one of the men had stuffed his dick into Tae's mouth until you could see the tip of the long muscle through the skin on the neck. Panic immediately rushed over the boy. His body started trembling and his breathing sped up. He was disgusted and had the urge to puke. Since he was in that much panic, he didn't notice the soft footsteps behind him. "I-I d-don't want t-to" He stuttered to himself. Hoseok's heart broke at this. "Tae..." He whispered softly which made the boy scream and quickly stand up from the couch. "D-don't come n-near me!!" The others woke up to the scream and scared yell. Yoongi was the one to flick on the light in the living room. All their hearts breaking at the sight of a trembling Taehyung in the corner of the room. "D-don't touch me!" Jungkook sighed sadly, taking a small step towards his scared best friend. Taehyung flinched and wanted to back more into the wall which of course wasn't possible. "Tae, hey. Don't you recognize this room? Us? We won't do anything" Jeon said in a soft voice, making a few more steps to the trembling boy. Yuna squeezed Bam's biceps as she was worried for her terrified friend. Taehyung let his eyes sway around, seeing the familiar room and faces. He stopped at the face of his best friend. "K-kookie?" - "Mhm, baby. I am here. You are safe. You don't have to be scared" The panic slightly vanished away but stopped vanishing when he had one question in mind. Through all the drugs he got, no food or drinks, no social affairs and the many hours of raping and beating his mind was at a weird place. At anxiety and sadness. "Y-you're not g-going to r-rape me, r-right?"

《《That was all for part seven!! Hope you enjoyed it!💜💜💜💖》》