Loser (2/5)

Jimin POV
I was just standing on our usual spot, waiting for Taehyung, Yoongi and Momo to come to school. Momo then came. "Hey Chim" I smiled lightly and hugged her. "You know where the others are?" She shrugged. "Dunno" Then the bell rung. "They are never late" - "Let's just go Chim" Momo grabbed my hand and pulled me to music class. We had with C-12, meaning Jungkook's class. Taehyung would never miss this. We sat on our seats and shortly after our teacher came in. She looked around and sighed. "Good morning students" - "Good morning" He eyes then met mine. She mumbled something but I still understood it. "They really weren't joking" - "I have a short announcement about two of your classmates. Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi won't be attending in school for a few months because last night they did something that included the police. They are currently in juvenile prison" I jumped up from my seat. "THEY ARE WHAT?!!!" - "Jimin please calm down" I looked at her in disbelief. "Calm down?!! HOW WOULD YOU REACT KNOWING THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND ARE IN JUVENILE PRISON?!!!" Momo then held my forearm. "Jimin please you are making a scene" I snapped my arm out of her grip and stomped out of class.

Jungkook POV
"THOSE IDIOTS!!!" We heard as Jimin still cursed. "Umm I'll go to him" The teacher nodded and Momo quickly run outside. Then one of my friends nudged my arm. "Be happy. Taehyung won't be here for few months. Live your happy life bud" I sighed and nodded. Taehyung wouldn't do something that serious. There had to be something wrong.

It was currently lunch break and Jimin and Momo didn't show up again. I went to the office and knocked on the door. "Come in" I opened the door and bowed to the principal. "Oh Jungkook what brings you here?" I looked at her. "I umm wanted to ask about Kim Taehyung's address" She sighed. "Sweetie I can't give you the information" - "Please auntie" The principal, my aunt better say Namjoon's mother. "Okay but don't tell anyone okay?" I nodded. "Oh and also Min Yoongi's, Park Jimin's and Hirai Momo's please" Auntie smiled and then scrolled through the PC. After a few seconds she wrote down four addresses with the name. "Thank you so much!" I waved bye before going to the canteen.

Finally school is over. I grabbed the paper and looked at the addresses. Momo lives near my house so I guess I'll go there last. Jimin is right around the corner. Let's go. I made my way to Jimin's house.

I came there and knocked on the door. The door opened shortly after. "There you are you little shit!!" She looked at me. "Oh I am sorry. I thought you were my son" I just smiled lightly. "Ummm no I am Jungkook. A friend of his. I basically wanted to know if he was there but doesn't seem like it" I smiled awkwardly. "Oh. You want something to eat? I mean school ended and I am sure you are hungry" I just smiled. "A little snack won't hurt I guess"

I sat down on the couch as told and looked around. There were many glass bottles standing and laying around. I also was some already smoked cigarettes on the table. His mother doesn't seem that bad. But like why did she say little shit? "Here some fried rice" - "Thanks ma'am"

I finished eating and thanked her. "I have to go now. See you Mrs Park" She smiled and say bye. Okay next stop. Yoongi's and Taehyung's house. They live pretty much next to each other. I then made my way to the street.

As I looked in the street, shiver went down my spine. Everything looked creepy. The house's weren't the newest. So this is the old, cruel part of Seoul... I gathered my shit and went to Yoongi's house. Just as I was about to knock on the door, the door got slammed open by a man, probably Yoongi's dad. "What do you want?!" I flinched. "I umm wanted to see if Yoongi was here" - "He is in juvenile prison! That piece of shit really thought he can be something. Now get out of my way bastard" He pushed me out of his way and left me there dumbfounded. Okayyy... Yoongi doesn't has the best life either. I kinda wanted to know what happens at Taehyung's place last. So I just quickly went to Momo's house.